Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to earn ($5-$10) per week with P2P

I have done something like this before, honey gain. When I realized I'm not getting anything tangible from it I stopped. But making up to $10 from this site every week seems a little unrealistic.
this is because the website does not require you to do any active work before you make money from it. it will only be good if you have access to a free Wi-Fi.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have checked this out and the truth is that if you're not living in an area where data is almost free then you wouldn't be earning from here rather you would be at a loss.

I have checked this out and the truth is that if you're not living in an area where data is almost free then you wouldn't be earning from here rather you would be at a loss.
That is one of the major problems with such a website. it is only favorable to people who have access to free Wi-Fi if not you may actually be wasting a lot of your money buying data.

That is one of the major problems with such a website. it is only favorable to people who have access to free Wi-Fi if not you may actually be wasting a lot of your money buying data.
I have actually tried that and saw for myself. I had to do the calculations and then know that it's not worth it as I'm not living in an area with free WiFi unless the school session comes back on.

I have actually tried that and saw for myself. I had to do the calculations and then know that it's not worth it as I'm not living in an area with free WiFi unless the school session comes back on.
Okay, if WiFi is not allowed everywhere then you will not even make money from it. The reason is because you have to leave your Wi-Fi on all the time to be able to make money.

They may be real but I don't believe so much in selling internet for cash. I have tried some of them in the past and it did not work out. Most of them don't deserve anybody time.

I actually I am not of that type of folks who would want to sell their information and through the internet. There are other safer and good websites that can you money online rather than selling my information through the websites.
This is among the the things that usually make lots of investors and online enthusiast to be wary of going into such firm of engagement,the mere aspect of shearing your data online will just put some persons off.

Okay, if WiFi is not allowed everywhere then you will not even make money from it. The reason is because you have to leave your Wi-Fi on all the time to be able to make money.
Even if WiFi is on I wouldn't earn through that method and thus is because it seems to be a very slow process and I really don't entertain such. I am in school right now and there's a lot of wifi connections around.

Even if WiFi is on I wouldn't earn through that method and thus is because it seems to be a very slow process and I really don't entertain such. I am in school right now and there's a lot of wifi connections around.
it may even take up to two months before you can be able to reach the minimum withdrawal threshold. But not withstanding as long as you don't have to do anything else you can make money passively with it.

I actually I am not of that type of folks who would want to sell their information and through the internet. There are other safer and good websites that can you money online rather than selling my information through the websites.
I'm somebody who is very big on my privacy and the kind of things that they use my data to do and there is one of the reasons why you are never going to see me signing up for all this kind of website.

it may even take up to two months before you can be able to reach the minimum withdrawal threshold. But not withstanding as long as you don't have to do anything else you can make money passively with it.
Well, it's really not an earning method for me as it's something that a newbie would be interested in and not someone looking forward to making his full time income online. I need to work with websites that really pay reasonable amount to their members.

Well, it's really not an earning method for me as it's something that a newbie would be interested in and not someone looking forward to making his full time income online. I need to work with websites that really pay reasonable amount to their members.
As long as you're not going to do any active work, I don't see anything wrong with it if you have access to free Wi-Fi. I would have been doing it if I had access to such.

As long as you're not going to do any active work, I don't see anything wrong with it if you have access to free Wi-Fi. I would have been doing it if I had access to such.
Well, our school actually have wifi network connection although it could sometimes be annoyingly slow but the fact remains that I am really not a fan of anything slow and unproductive. There's nothing you can achieve with what you will be earning from such sites.

Well, our school actually have wifi network connection although it could sometimes be annoyingly slow but the fact remains that I am really not a fan of anything slow and unproductive. There's nothing you can achieve with what you will be earning from such sites.
If it is slow and not steady then you cannot even make money with that. If you know how to purchase cheap data bundles then it will even be much better for you.

If it is slow and not steady then you cannot even make money with that. If you know how to purchase cheap data bundles then it will even be much better for you.
Even if you purchase data bundles it would still be very slow. I thought that they would just take the 1GB network straight up and pay me but know, you will have to wait for about a week or two if you're consistent just to make that amount.

Even if you purchase data bundles it would still be very slow. I thought that they would just take the 1GB network straight up and pay me but know, you will have to wait for about a week or two if you're consistent just to make that amount.
if you're not comfortable in working on such platform then I think there are more viable things to venture into. It is just more favorable for people who have access to free Wi-Fi always.

if you're not comfortable in working on such platform then I think there are more viable things to venture into. It is just more favorable for people who have access to free Wi-Fi always.
I cannot be comfortable earning through that means because I have the dream of earning my full-time income online and such slow earning site won't really be of much help in helping me achieve that.

I cannot be comfortable earning through that means because I have the dream of earning my full-time income online and such slow earning site won't really be of much help in helping me achieve that.
it does not mean that you will depend on it to make money on the internet. You can use it as one of your passive ways of making money. But if you don't like it then you don't need to waste your time.

You can earn $5 -$10 on paid to post websites like bizdustry and bearmoneyforum but others do not offer such. Also, you need to be active at all time to be qualified for this amount of earning.

Any website that involves sharing of the data to earn is not what I would like to join.
I've got a couple of bad experiences with one of such website . It drained all my data after accumulating little amount of money.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds