Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to earn ($5-$10) per week with P2P

Submitting the details isn't the problem provided you will make huge amount of profit in the business.
I will be ever ready to submit my details to make money easily.
It is one of the business that I plan to venture into later this year.
If you have chosen one of the best cryptocurrency exchanges to exchange crypto currencies on their platform, you will make huge profit.

Advertisement Placeholder
It is not always easy to make up to 5 to ten dollars per week using PTP.

THERE ARE a lot of uncertainties that could present and hinder us from being able to complete our tasks in some months .
Yes, there could be many things that could certainly hinder many people from making money and a bad health is one of them. I suffer from many health issues and in the end I end up not making money that day.

Yes, there could be many things that could certainly hinder many people from making money and a bad health is one of them. I suffer from many health issues and in the end I end up not making money that day.
Nowadays due to my health condition , my online earning has dropped drastically because I was unable to work well in order to meet my daily target , but right now I am getting back to the top.

These is amazing and it seems very interesting but the problem is that I think it won't be an easy task to be able to makes such amount of money on a weekly basis.

Most platforms that pays you money for sharing your internet connection are waste of time, my reason for saying that is because you'll spend a lot of time without earning a tangible amount of money.
I don't even have interest in such websites. I have one in the past and it didn't worth my time and data. Since that time I don't data sharing website very serious. This, however, does not mean other people are not making money from it.

I don't even have interest in such websites. I have one in the past and it didn't worth my time and data. Since that time I don't data sharing website very serious. This, however, does not mean other people are not making money from it.
That's same to me, I also don't want to be using those kinds of platforms, it will consumes lots of your data and you can cannot earn a considerable amount of money.

These is amazing and it seems very interesting but the problem is that I think it won't be an easy task to be able to makes such amount of money on a weekly basis.
There are some paid to post websites that you can make at least $6 - $7 on a weekly basis online depending on how hard you are working on that particular websites .

P2P ← link

P2P is an application that lets you sell your internet traffic for some cash.

It's really easy to use and you can earn $5-$10 a week (or even more, depending on the amount of traffic you use).

There's other alternatives (Honeygain, IPRoyal Pawns) but P2P is the most profitable.

The min withdraw amount is $1 and you can withdraw with Crypto.

The more devices you add, the more money you earn. You can also invite referrals and you receive a 50% fee. Meaning if you invite 5 guys and they make a combined total of $20, you’re payed $10. Scale this up and you get the idea.

I run this on my phone and all of my computers on a home network. If you have an unlimited data plan (which nearly everyone does on a home network, and most on a mobile hotspot), then this is beer money you aren’t collecting.
My experience with data collection websites have not been great, to say the least. The last experience I had was with Honeygain, and it took an eternity because I was credited for sharing my data. This site that you are promoting does not exactly inspire confidence either.

My experience with data collection websites have not been great, to say the least. The last experience I had was with Honeygain, and it took an eternity because I was credited for sharing my data. This site that you are promoting does not exactly inspire confidence either.
The only only you can make money through honey gain is if you are using a company data connection ,because If you are using your own data , you will nit even make up to the data you are loosing daily ,

The only only you can make money through honey gain is if you are using a company data connection ,because If you are using your own data , you will nit even make up to the data you are loosing daily ,
This is quite a good idea, and I thank you for sharing this information with me. I had not originally thought of that strategy, and I will make sure to implement this tactic in order to earn passive income from sharing my bandwidth.

Personally these form of transaction or business to me is really boring I need something that I can worked for and have something reasonable from it not waiting until I do transactions for people.

That's same to me, I also don't want to be using those kinds of platforms, it will consumes lots of your data and you can cannot earn a considerable amount of money.
Gaming platform and also honeygain exhaust a whole lot of data connection , and the data you used cannot be up to the money you are earning from the earning websites .

Gaming platform and also honeygain exhaust a whole lot of data connection , and the data you used cannot be up to the money you are earning from the earning websites .
This is an astute observation. I believe the best way to use these apps in order to earn passive income is to connect your phone to a network which could then give you the leverage to earn monetary rewards based on your bandwidth use

The last line is the caveat for me. A conditional statement that suggests you need to have unlimited internet which not everyone can afford. So these type of sites are those I'll categorize as conditional sites.

The last line is the caveat for me. A conditional statement that suggests you need to have unlimited internet which not everyone can afford. So these type of sites are those I'll categorize as conditional sites.
Don't be surprised that if you work on such a website, the amount of money you will make will not be commensurate with the amount of data you have spent.
I regretted working on one of such website because I end up losing a lot of money.

P2P ← link

P2P is an application that lets you sell your internet traffic for some cash.

It's really easy to use and you can earn $5-$10 a week (or even more, depending on the amount of traffic you use).

There's other alternatives (Honeygain, IPRoyal Pawns) but P2P is the most profitable.

The min withdraw amount is $1 and you can withdraw with Crypto.

The more devices you add, the more money you earn. You can also invite referrals and you receive a 50% fee. Meaning if you invite 5 guys and they make a combined total of $20, you’re payed $10. Scale this up and you get the idea.

I run this on my phone and all of my computers on a home network. If you have an unlimited data plan (which nearly everyone does on a home network, and most on a mobile hotspot), then this is beer money you aren’t collecting.
Let's just say that I haven't had the best experiences with websites that gather data to earn passive income. My most recent stint with these kind of sites took forever before they were even able to collect a small portion of my bandwidth . You aren't really necessarily instilling belief in this site either.

The P2P platform is a very great place to make money for so many internet users and cryptocurrency operator.
I have intentions of going into the business full time I have the capital.
I think if you want to get started on the business you have to have some good amount of money to get started. A lot of people can make transactions of up to $2000 at a go.

That's really interesting because am not really know that one can earn through this, and the platform is really a good one if I may say, but I have never try the platform before to make money on it.

That's seems interesting, I don't really have time for this kinds of platforms, I have heard alot on this kinds of platforms but I have never given it a trial.
Same here that's what I am thinking, considering the fact that is not an easy task, it also requires time, but I am pretty sure that one can earn allot of money from it

I think if you want to get started on the business you have to have some good amount of money to get started. A lot of people can make transactions of up to $2000 at a go.
It is not necessary that you should have up to $2000, you can start with any amount you have. it is just that you are going to state your limit on the website because the platforms allows you to set limits.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds