Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to earn ($5-$10) per week with P2P

Same here that's what I am thinking, considering the fact that is not an easy task, it also requires time, but I am pretty sure that one can earn allot of money from it
If you can devote your time I believe that's very much possible, all you have to do is to be serious,I believe if you take every single thing you do serious you can do limitless.

Advertisement Placeholder
It is not necessary that you should have up to $2000, you can start with any amount you have. it is just that you are going to state your limit on the website because the platforms allows you to set limits.
It is absolutely correct, because I have seen so many platforms use the limit. If you are willing to use the peer-to-peer platform ,.you will see the limit clearly written on the requirement.

If you can devote your time I believe that's very much possible, all you have to do is to be serious,I believe if you take every single thing you do serious you can do limitless.
Anyone who wants to make money on the internet must be ready to devote a lot of time in order to make some money on the long run. There is no way you can make money on the internet if you don't have enough time.

Yes you're absolutely right by saying this, I am pretty sure that this is applicable to all other business either online or offline business, when one is devoted boom huge profit.

Nowadays due to my health condition , my online earning has dropped drastically because I was unable to work well in order to meet my daily target , but right now I am getting back to the top.

So, what kind of health conditions are you suffering from? I usually experience body pain and neck pain when I tend to make money online and this is because I have to sit for long time.

It is absolutely correct, because I have seen so many platforms use the limit. If you are willing to use the peer-to-peer platform ,.you will see the limit clearly written on the requirement.
It is a very common practice and it gives you opportunity to invest on such platforms with any amount . You can even start with just $200 or even $100 depending on whatever you have.

Yes you're absolutely right by saying this, I am pretty sure that this is applicable to all other business either online or offline business, when one is devoted boom huge profit.
Being devoted is always important and necessary but at the same time you must acquire the necessary knowledge required to run such a business. this is why it is important to learn from people who are already successful in such a business.

That's seems interesting, I don't really have time for this kinds of platforms, I have heard alot on this kinds of platforms but I have never given it a trial.
Alright that is very interesting, I think they do pay. In as much as you learn all the necessary process then you can earn passive income from it, I will give it a trial then.

Being devoted is always important and necessary but at the same time you must acquire the necessary knowledge required to run such a business. this is why it is important to learn from people who are already successful in such a business.
It is very important to be very active and be consistent while working online so that you will achieve optimum results. This is exactly what is being put down to make more money

It is very important to be very active and be consistent while working online so that you will achieve optimum results. This is exactly what is being put down to make more money
Yes for sure, that is just the fact about earning money on forum, when one removed laziness he or she will earn passive income within a very limited time when it comes to making money online.

Probably, anyone who wants to make reasonable amount of money on the internet should try as much as possible to put a lot of time and effort. Without time you will not make profit.

Alright that is very interesting, I think they do pay. In as much as you learn all the necessary process then you can earn passive income from it, I will give it a trial then.
Yes, you can go ahead, but I'll advise you to make a good research before doing anything, because of the number of scam that is going on online, you have to be very careful.

P2P ← link

P2P is an application that lets you sell your internet traffic for some cash.

It's really easy to use and you can earn $5-$10 a week (or even more, depending on the amount of traffic you use).

There's other alternatives (Honeygain, IPRoyal Pawns) but P2P is the most profitable.

The min withdraw amount is $1 and you can withdraw with Crypto.

The more devices you add, the more money you earn. You can also invite referrals and you receive a 50% fee. Meaning if you invite 5 guys and they make a combined total of $20, you’re payed $10. Scale this up and you get the idea.

I run this on my phone and all of my computers on a home network. If you have an unlimited data plan (which nearly everyone does on a home network, and most on a mobile hotspot), then this is beer money you aren’t collecting.
I'm totally unaware of this website but I will definitely try to use this to earn some good amount because it looks like legit and we can withdraw 1$. For sure we can earn 1$ and then check it to withdraw that amount after then continue our more work there.

That's true, if you take your time and learn you can actually a a considerable amount of money, but if you don't have idea on what you are doing you'll definitely suffer.

Yes, you can go ahead, but I'll advise you to make a good research before doing anything, because of the number of scam that is going on online, you have to be very careful.
There are a lot of scam platforms on the internet and people really need to be very careful. There was a platform I invented on called popcorn cash. they promised to give me certain percentage of my investment everyday. I was not able to make even one dollar.

That's true, if you take your time and learn you can actually a a considerable amount of money, but if you don't have idea on what you are doing you'll definitely suffer.
But it's obvious that most people don't want to take there time and learn, those kinds of people ended up failing simply because they lack the appropriate knowledge.

But it's obvious that most people don't want to take there time and learn, those kinds of people ended up failing simply because they lack the appropriate knowledge.
If you don't bring out your time to learn, there's no way you can be able to properly learn. one of the major reason a lot of people fail on the internet is because they don't want to learn.

One thing I understand with online earnings is that not everything is certain that's there are alot of uncertainties that may makes it very difficult for us to reach our target in a week.

If you don't bring out your time to learn, there's no way you can be able to properly learn. one of the major reason a lot of people fail on the internet is because they don't want to learn.
You are right, if you don't take your time and learn you are definitely wasting your time because you will not have the good results you've always wanted, learn and you can earn.

All these indirect way of making money is not appealing to me. If I am interested to make money anywhere and on any platform , it must always be a direct stuff without complexity.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds