Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to Build a Great Team?

Building a great team is the dream of every management but it comes with a cost.

I’m not saying you should overpay. To have a great team the management must be generous. Generosity, combined with a reputation for fairness along with exciting work is a winning formula to build a great team.

Is it wise for the management to overpay staff members?
The best way to build up a great team in business is by compensating each and every members that make that great work possible, because with that the members interested in the growth of the company nothing will ever work well in the company. But once they show the company their main interest so the company should appreciate them as well,by then the company is building a great team I guess.

Advertisement Placeholder
The best way to build up a great team in business is by compensating each and every members that make that great work possible, because with that the members interested in the growth of the company nothing will ever work well in the company. But once they show the company their main interest so the company should appreciate them as well,by then the company is building a great team I guess.
Excellent your opinion and I totally agree with you when you write "compensating each and every one of the members that make this great work possible". The more value is given to the employee, the more he/she is committed to perform his/her duties, which leads to the creation of a great work team.

according to my own point of view there are many ways to build team, first of all you will have to invite individual, and also give them a purpose to be with you and also the purpose and achievements of your team must be stated.
[automerge]1618404728[/automerge]
It is not that easy to build a great team but the most important step for you to build a great team is by keeping good relationship between each other this will help your team to be strong and also great

Last edited:
Building a great team is the dream of every management but it comes with a cost.

I’m not saying you should overpay. To have a great team the management must be generous. Generosity, combined with a reputation for fairness along with exciting work is a winning formula to build a great team.

You can build a great team without overpaying the team members. Overpaying them sounds like some kind of desperate attempt to win them over to you and this cannot work.

I don't want to say overpay, but pay what is acceptable in the industry, because different disciplines have payment structures. With that your staff will be happy and perform well at their duties

It is very important to develop cliques and team in the work place as the saying goes that two heads are better than one. You should put in people who are from the same department or at least those who can work together and get jobs done in one group and have another group to handle another task.

If you asked for my take on this, I would say, to build a great team you have to set some specific goals for the team to achieve and you have to add members to your team carefully and you should always respect each member

Having a great team in your team is a good thing to do in other to achieve the goals of the business. When you have a great team, the quality of your products is guaranteed. For every successful business there is a great team behind it.

Building a great team is the first thing to do before building a good business or project. First you need to know the kind of people you accept in the team. You need to accept people with vision and people with good knowledge of the business or project

Building a great team is the first thing to do before building a good business or project. First you need to know the kind of people you accept in the team. You need to accept people with vision and people with good knowledge of the business or project
I agreed with your submission. You can not build a great business without having a great team in your business, the business will not yield a good result. Great team amount to great business success. You can build a great team by employing the best hands to work with you.

If you asked for my take on this, I would say, to build a great team you have to set some specific goals for the team to achieve and you have to add members to your team carefully and you should always respect each member

Your team must understand the seriousness of the business and this can be only done by making them realize the importance of their job. Furthermore, you have to pay more to make your team motivated. Nowadays no one gets motivated without money. That's a reality.

One of the ways to build a great team is through definition of roles. Just like a football team if every player should know what is expected of him and work towards it the team becomes powerful

Communication is the core of any relationship or team. It is through communication that you can develop trust in someone. Communication will help team members work together.

Building a great team is always the goal of every organisation. Be it government or business enterprises. Management must set the lead example for achieving such goal for others to follow.

Communication is the core of any relationship or team. It is through communication that you can develop trust in someone. Communication will help team members work together.
It is very accurate your publication, since communication creates trust and harmony in any company and therefore a great team. lack of communication will attract discord and disagreement between employees and senior members.

Building a great team to work enormously to achieve big business dream doesn't come with over paying team members to please them the more. Psy them base on the work rate and add some level of bonus to their salary.

There is no wisdom in overpaying your employees. It's far better to make sure that the payment rate is fair when compared to their workload. This is a better option than overpaying them to please them.

Building a great team is supposed to come out of natural sacrifice,the reason most teams collapse is because they build their foundation on wrong notes,like on funds,gifts and appraisal.

Building a team starts from personal leadership development plan. You must first ensure that you're ready to be a good example and ready to sacrifice some things before you can think of successfully building a team.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds