Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to Build a Great Team?

According to my own point of view the best way to build a great team is by keeping good relationship with your friends at work or your customers and also coming together to share experienced, and ideas that will help the growth of the business

Advertisement Placeholder
Overstaying staffs in order to build a team is a very bad idea. This isn’t a diplomatic and strategic move. The basis of the gathering wouldn’t be about solving problem instead it’ll be be dependent on money. This isn’t a good move. There’re other better ways in way you can gather like minds to form a great team

As for me before you can build a team not just anyhow team I mean good team you really have to have reliable people around you and also understanding people also need a good leadership seriously but it's really rare before you can get it

Building a great team is the dream of every management but it comes with a cost.

I’m not saying you should overpay. To have a great team the management must be generous. Generosity, combined with a reputation for fairness along with exciting work is a winning formula to build a great team.

Is it wise for the management to overpay staff members?
Be a great manager and someone who is fun to be with, also you need to know how to appreciate every good and hard work you see in people, this will ginger your team members and each of them will be willing to give their best to the job.

Building a great team in a business environment is very important in order for the business to achieve it goals. In a situation where there are no great team the business will suffer a great deal. You can build a great team be respecting and trusting each other, there should be love that exist among every workers in the company. Where there is love people will be happy to work together to achieve a common goal.

A great team can't be built if there is no togetherness. To build a great team, you need to be in good relationship with the people of your team. Identify their weaknesses and help them work on it so they can shun distractions. Make them see why y'all should have same business objective and to achieve the desired goal.

I believe that to achieve a good team, you must pay just enough with certain compensations. Many employers want to overpay their employees and it is true that they manage to have a great team, but I think it is not necessary, if you offer a pleasant work environment, with a respectful and honest team and demonstrate that they give the value that each person deserves. It can be achieved, con un salario justo.

Building a great team is the dream of every management but it comes with a cost.

I’m not saying you should overpay. To have a great team the management must be generous. Generosity, combined with a reputation for fairness along with exciting work is a winning formula to build a great team.

I think it's not good to subscribe to the team ... you're in that team and it's about the money set aside for that purpose, good business of the team is harmony, communication and good work. things, what is the purpose of that team ..... and it is normal for everyone to adhere to the business conditions ...

Yes its not until you over pay before you show commitment in making them happy but don't underpay them likewise. Meanwhile its unwise over paying people because its get to there head and they don't perform as expected.

To me building a great team, you need to provide an enabling environment for the workers. And make sure you don't overload your workers. Then make sure you respect their opinions. Monetary gifts may not be feasible all times.

Overpaying a staff member is not advisable for any company to do no matter the reason behind it. There is no reason why you should want to hold down staff members by overpaying them, if they will do their best, they still will and if they won't, same thing will happen.

Pardon me but I disagree with generosity because it susceptible to abuse. To build a great team there should be cooperation and coordination among the team members. Common activities like sports and entertainment will surely help to achieve team work.

Great team can only be created by selecting the great members for the team. The skills and abilities of each member of the team is what makes every member of the team a great member.

Building a good team is not an easy feat. Human being are difficult to manage, they have a natural obligation to show their independent and self esteem. Overpaying them is going to overwhelm the company someday so I rather suggest you them the room to show their potential and their contributions. Acknowledge their efforts and show empathy. Just be a good leader and they will fall inline.

Every organization pays their employees based on the company rating of each employee workload, position and contributions to the company, therefore it's very hard for anyone to be overpaid, rather lots of employees are underpaid. Assembling a very productive team requires the organization to invest time and money to recruit and train the right employees for such important task.

Well, the word "overpayment" is relative and there is nothing wrong with over paying staff members especially when they are hardworking and dedicated to their jobs. When it becomes wastage of company resources is when members of staff don't deliver as they ought to.

To built a great team your work and character is very important also depend on your behaviour with human being your living style set himself as a leader

Not necessarily about money, yes it plays a large part but when you treat your staff right they will be loyal to you and put in their best efforts. I have seen some staff well paid complain about their companies because they are being treated unfairly, long working hours and being talked harshly at

To build a great terms, you must work hard and be trustworthy in everything you do, but I know is not that easy, but one need to work hard so to motivate your employees or in your business to be rewarded, so the best way to build a great term is to work hard.

A company who possess a great team will do well in business. To achieve maximum team efficiency, the management most imbibe team culture into the organization mission statement and certain reward should be given to encourage team work

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds