Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How supportive is your government to business?

ahmedo24

Captain Junkie
Credits
Business is one of the major factor that determines the growth and development of a country because it it is a GDP booster and a tool macro economy. In my country to an extent the government is trying as much as possible to support businesses especially the existing ones through loans and grants unfortunately and loans and grants don't go to the right persons due to corruption so people strive on their own to grow their businesses. Share your views with respect to your country.

Advertisement Placeholder
Our business is supportive only to the big companies. Unfortunately the small businesses seemed to be neglected especially when it comes to taxation that is onerous. That is the reason why small businesses are learning the art of avoiding tax payments simply because it is unfair. They pay high taxes while the big corporations get some exemptions.

The government sometimes make strict rules that makes it hard for those of us doing business, like they banned crypto currencies which we were using to make money online

Currently there is a lot of discord with the government in my country; before everything was different. If you are not a supporter of the government and you are found out in some way, you lose the benefits that can be acquired through the government. On the contrary, if you support them you have economic benefits and subsidies, without restriction.

Business is one of the major factor that determines the growth and development of a country because it it is a GDP booster and a tool macro economy. In my country to an extent the government is trying as much as possible to support businesses especially the existing ones through loans and grants unfortunately and loans and grants don't go to the right persons due to corruption so people strive on their own to grow their businesses. Share your views with respect to your country.
I share same review with you, our country have many criminals who doesn't care for others well-being. They divert the money government set aside to assist business individuals to grow their businesses.

I wish the government of different countries will adopt the use of blockchain technology to run their activities for the sake of transparency and accountability.

Government has been trying to eradicate unemployment in my country by giving out loans to private sectors to support their business.

If the government is very serious in giving out loans and recovery them as at when due ,lots of people would have been empowered by no

Government is very supportive. However, there are individuals who take undue advantage of government's incentives.

Government is very supportive. However, there are individuals who take undue advantage of government's incentives.
I think that is the major challenge who was office in my country there are a lot of bottleneck citizens in charge of ub0 government aids to people in business

I think that is the major challenge who was office in my country there are a lot of bottleneck citizens in charge of ub0 government aids to people in business
Very true, the incentives the government has provided for the citizens are being hijacked making it look like the government isn't doing anything.

For small business owners, out government provides loan on zero percent interest for three years. I see a lot of people misusing this offer. If people are not sincere, government alone cannot do anything.

In my country government doesn't support any business initiative of an unknown owner. They only supports you when they know your profile, that's all. If not you're on your own.

Seriously in my country Nigeria, it is very difficult for someone to testify wether the country Nigeria is really trying or doing anything meaningful to support the growth and development of the economy most especially the small business operation.

Concerning your question on whether government is doing anything to help businesses whether big or small, to bo honest though, you can't really tell if the government are helping or not all i can say is they are trying their bit

My government is not at all supportive towards ANYONE, let alone business community. I live in a tier 3 country and corruption is a normal thing in my country, unfortunately. Government pays no attention to business commmunity or any other community. Moreover, heavy taxes has caused a lot of damage to the business community. I can understand that tax is important for a country, but the government has imposed unneccessary taxes on the business community.

My government is not at all supportive towards ANYONE, let alone business community. I live in a tier 3 country and corruption is a normal thing in my country, unfortunately. Government pays no attention to business commmunity or any other community. Moreover, heavy taxes has caused a lot of damage to the business community. I can understand that tax is important for a country, but the government has imposed unneccessary taxes on the business community.
I wish I no the country you come from because government of different countries try as much as they can to provide enabling environment and support for businesses to thrive but if the system to which funds pass through is corrupt you won't get the support.

In my country our government are not trying at all people are try to run their business on their self because our government is not supportive.

In my country our government are not trying at all people are try to run their business on their self because our government is not supportive.
@joy101 you are right on point about the issue on ground, people in the country are trying hard to run and take care of their business on their own without the government supporting them?

The government of my country is not really supportive to businesses, except maybe you have someone in the government that you know.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds