Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How soon should one start to spend from his business?

You must have an estimation of your daily income which you determine your profit from. There is nothing wrong from spending from the money generated from the business after all business is created for the purpose of making profit.

Advertisement Placeholder
Spending money achieved from the business funds isn't encouraging. That's one of the factors that makes early start ups to crash down. We shouldn't be in a haste to spend our early business profits, we should save more of the profit to continually grow it. Their is a time when it will be financial buoyant and you make take profit made in your business to carter for your problem once in a while.

You must grow your business to a stage where your income from the business is multiple of the capital that you use in starting it. You must have an estimation of your daily income which you determine your profit from. There is nothing wrong from spending from the money generated from the business after all business is created for the purpose of making profit.

You can start spending from your business as soon as you have grow your business to the extent that you're earning multiple of your capital that you used to start within a short period of time,but don't still spend too much of the income keeping using it establish your business to higher place.

Lots of new businesses established did not actually last before they wind up or crashed. One of the reasons to this is because some entrepreneur are too much in haste to start spending from the little profit the business has generated. Instead of re-invesitng the profit to roll over and produce huge profit.

How soon can one begin to spend from his business profit?
I think this thread is relative. The stage whereby some business owners start to realize profits is different from others. As for me, once I have realized 300% of my capital, then I start spending from the profit.

According to my own point of view I believe you can start spending from your business once you start getting income from the business. but if you feel the business is not well standard you can use your profit to boost the business

When you have enough support and profit in the business then there is no issue spending Your business profit , the only issue you would need to beware of is spending the business profit wisely and not any how

I feel when the business has been well established and the business is producing adequate income profits,that's when one can start spending from the business.

You can start to spend from your business profits as long as you think that the business is in an already stable state already. And the most important thing is to be sure that its profits you are spending and not money you should set aside as some venture capital in the future.

Business is thrieves what finances are properly managed. As long as what you spend from your business does not exceed whats comes into your business than you are safe

You start spending from your business profits when you know you can cover the expences used to set up the business in the first place and not before. Else you will end that business before it even get started

Lots of new businesses established did not actually last before they wind up or crashed. One of the reasons to this is because some entrepreneur are too much in haste to start spending from the little profit the business has generated. Instead of re-invesitng the profit to roll over and produce huge profit.

How soon can one begin to spend from his business profit?
The early stage of a business requires some level of discipline. Spending from your business at the early stage may result to you not being able to expand later.

One should start spending from his business only when he feels that the business is stable and will continue to generate consistent revenue every time.

My suggestion that you spend less and save more for your business and other future activities that might occur without knowing . So i advice you to save 60% of whatever your business brings .

As far as I know. In a business, one shouldn't start spending from the business money in the first year of starting the business, even a good entrepreneur shouldn't expect profit in the first year, during the second year, you can then start spending

Lolz, this is one of the best forums I have ever been,it is not advisable for you to think of spending money in your business,the little profit you realise in your business should be used to stabilize your business and paid for people that are working for you and if you have excess after you have done everything that is when you should start spending.

Spending money from your new establishment is quite not advisable because the continue usage of the money may affect the growth and development of the business and may not be able to meet up with the target.

When amazon started, they did not predict any profits for the first 3 years. As a business owner, you should only start to spend from the business if you are getting profits and the state is in a very comfortable manner.

The only time you can start spending from your business money is when the business has already been established and you have zero worries about money issue , that's when you can start spending the money.

When your profits has yielded more profits and those also have worked for you and yielded more, you have to be at a point where spending from your business would have no detrimental effect on the said business, all these would have to have been considered in the first place

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds