Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How old were you when you first started your own business?

I started my own business offline when I was 15, that didn't work out for me, I have to find another thing that will fetch me a decent amount of money, an here am I online.

Advertisement Placeholder
I was 25 years of age and am proud to say that it was one of the best decisions I made that year. I am scaling up gradually and very soon, I am going to expand to contain more people and partners

I have never had th fear to advertise my product to those around me just that sometimes I don't fancy it as it will bring unnecessary challenges to your business like your friends always asking for a discount.
People most especially students are having the self confidence nowadays because they have already started their business and they are advertising it to their fellow students in school .

I have never had th fear to advertise my product to those around me just that sometimes I don't fancy it as it will bring unnecessary challenges to your business like your friends always asking for a discount.

I would not hesitate to offer discounts to people if they deserve it. I think that offering discounts could help you gain some new customers as well in the end.

People most especially students are having the self confidence nowadays because they have already started their business and they are advertising it to their fellow students in school .
That is entirely not a good idea because most times your class mate would prefer to patronize someone from another department than patronizing you so the best thing is to keep yourself anonymous.

I started my own business offline when I was 15, that didn't work out for me, I have to find another thing that will fetch me a decent amount of money, an here am I online.
I have been in the business sectors for sometimes now. Business requires planning. Not all business will be expected in the same location. Some requires certain strategy and so on. Probably you were not properly guided during that time.

I have been in the business sectors for sometimes now. Business requires planning. Not all business will be expected in the same location. Some requires certain strategy and so on. Probably you were not properly guided during that time.
That's true, that time I can say I don't really what I'm doing, but for now things have really changed, I'm planning to start a full time business online.

My first business was a publication. I was 21 years old. I joined my friends to start a publication. I published a magazine. Since I was a callow youth, my publication could not sustain and soon it collasped.

I started a rabbit farm at the age of 19, That was my first business. A friend introduced the business to me, He told me how lucrative it was. Yes, it was for sometime, before They all died from infection.

That's true, that time I can say I don't really what I'm doing, but for now things have really changed, I'm planning to start a full time business online.
It is now the best time for you to go ahead and start the type of business you are interested.
With your experience and some of the advice you got from people you'll be able to make the best from the business you have the intention to establish. Failure on first attempt do not mean you have to give up.

It is now the best time for you to go ahead and start the type of business you are interested.
With your experience and some of the advice you got from people you'll be able to make the best from the business you have the intention to establish. Failure on first attempt do not mean you have to give up.
Yes you are right sir, well but I did that business when I was really broke 😅, but for now I don't fit in it again, working online has always become the best way I earn money.

I was just 21 when I set up my first business. I had spent the previous year studying about agricultural businesses from dievrse fields. After having done enough research, I launched out in 2016 at the age of 21.

I was just 21 when I set up my first business. I had spent the previous year studying about agricultural businesses from dievrse fields. After having done enough research, I launched out in 2016 at the age of 21.
That's really interesting, starting up a business in such age is very important, it will help you to be financially independent, you don't have to depend on everybody.

As the title states, how old were you when you first started your own business? What was your reasoning behind starting that business and was it successful? I've never had the drive to start my own business, I also don't have the time to look into making my own business.
I started my first business when I was at the age of seventeen. It was a jewelry business but I did not do it for so long. It was very tiring to me because I could not get so many customers.

I started my first business when I was at the age of seventeen. It was a jewelry business but I did not do it for so long. It was very tiring to me because I could not get so many customers.
Starting up a business at that age is very helpful, it will help you with a lot of things,I also started mine at the age of 16, and the business I started is posting on forum (bizdustry)😊

As the title states, how old were you when you first started your own business? What was your reasoning behind starting that business and was it successful? I've never had the drive to start my own business, I also don't have the time to look into making my own business.
I started my first business at 17. Then I was only thinking about making profit. I could have gathered sufficiently the required skills in starting the business and also learn how I can maximize my profit. Instead, I want interested in the daily profit which made the business fold up

Starting up a business at that age is very helpful, it will help you with a lot of things,I also started mine at the age of 16, and the business I started is posting on forum (bizdustry)😊
I started by posting on some paid to post forums that will ask you to make a payment before you become their member but none of them ever paid me and it was so sad and tiring at the same time

If my memory serves me correctly, I believe that it should be when I was at the age of 27 years old that I have started my own business. It wasn't easy at all for me back then because I had limited access to funds but I was able to sustain.

I started by posting on some paid to post forums that will ask you to make a payment before you become their member but none of them ever paid me and it was so sad and tiring at the same time
That's very sad I must say, well for me I have never come across those kinds of forums that will ask you to upgrade your account before you can become a member, that's why I also prefer bizdustry, it's very easy to use, an also you don't have to make any payment.

If my memory serves me correctly, I believe that it should be when I was at the age of 27 years old that I have started my own business. It wasn't easy at all for me back then because I had limited access to funds but I was able to sustain.
That is also good too. There is no age that you cannot achieve something especially when you really want to achieve that particular thing. Kudos to you and congratulations to you.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds