Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How old were you when you first started your own business?

Actually I haven't started a business long ago due to the fact that I lived in the country side and the level of income for you people like me is limited making it difficult for us to even save.

Advertisement Placeholder
Buying courses is quite important. I think that there are many people who buy courses and they also hire a coach for themselves. This is how they expand their knowledge.
Probably, buying courses and hiring coaches is one of the best ways of getting knowledge online. But in case you do not have the money you need to look for free knowledge.

Up till now I have not been able to establish my business. I definitely put so many things into consideration if I'm thinking of establishing an off-line business. Even if I have to do business now I will mostly focus online.

Actually I haven't started a business long ago due to the fact that I lived in the country side and the level of income for you people like me is limited making it difficult for us to even save.
Countryside could also be a nice place for people to establish any business. The reason is because there wouldn't be any much competition in such locations. Probably financial capability is the only limiting factors

Actually I started a business of my own at a very tender age,I was into the business of selling time to snooker gammer's and was getting money for my needs.

I was about 19 years old when I started my own official business. It was all on my own and I did not really invest so much into it because of lack of experience and it failed prematurely.

I started doing my business at a very young and tender age of fourteen , though i have been hawking and making money before then , but i started my own business early .

I was just about 18 years old when I first opened my first business. A lot of people saw it as a crazy idea but I am happy that the business is still alive up till now and bringing profit to me.

I was just about 18 years old when I first opened my first business. A lot of people saw it as a crazy idea but I am happy that the business is still alive up till now and bringing profit to me.
I wish I could be able to establish a business now. I need to do a lot of things before thinking of establishing a business such as finishing up my tertiary institution.

Probably, buying courses and hiring coaches is one of the best ways of getting knowledge online. But in case you do not have the money you need to look for free knowledge.

Well, the only problem is that not all the people are able to buy courses. There are many people who offer courses for a really high price and some people may not be able to afford them.

I started my gaming business When I was at the age of 21. Presently I am looking forward to establish more business in the future. Business is truly a thing of passion to me.

Well, the only problem is that not all the people are able to buy courses. There are many people who offer courses for a really high price and some people may not be able to afford them.
it is not a must for you to buy a course before you succeed online. There are people who never bought a course online and they are successful and the reason is because they were ready to make research and be persistent.

I started my first business at the age of 15, it was just a small business. I provide photo printing services, I ran this business for 3 months but had to stop because my money ran out to pay for the house.

When I first started my business was when I was still in highschool and so I do sell stuffs to my fellow students mostly provisions for a higher price offer and I was successful then actually.

I started business in my early twenties but then sometimes I feel like I started up a bit late. That is why I made it as part of my goals to actually inspire the teenagers to start up early.

When I first started my business was when I was still in highschool and so I do sell stuffs to my fellow students mostly provisions for a higher price offer and I was successful then actually.
That's a good way to start a business selling to your colleague in school , it gives you the self confidence and courage to advertise your business to people around you without fear .

I started the current business that I am doing at the age of 21. I know that I started business very late in my area but I am happy that I am progressing and I have been making a lot of profit.

That's a good way to start a business selling to your colleague in school , it gives you the self confidence and courage to advertise your business to people around you without fear .

I think that selling at school would not be a great idea. I think that many students would sell products outside of their school because school admins may not view it favourably, I guess.

I started business in my early twenties but then sometimes I feel like I started up a bit late. That is why I made it as part of my goals to actually inspire the teenagers to start up early.
Wow, that is nice. Is your business still in existence ? I was thinking you were a student and is this not really affecting your business currently or do you only operate it on holidays ?

I have never had th fear to advertise my product to those around me just that sometimes I don't fancy it as it will bring unnecessary challenges to your business like your friends always asking for a discount.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds