Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How much time do you and your management team spend on generating revenue?

The time to be spent on generating revenue should not be estimated. Because the revenue generation is one of the important part of the establishment and one should take enough time to discuss the revenue generation process.

Advertisement Placeholder
Unfortunately , I do not work offline , I spend most of my time online and in most cases I also made money from my skill offline which does not involve going to office on daily basis. I do not know what life in the office is .
I applaud you for making a very good amount of income online. I don't know if you can share the amount you are realising on a daily basis and the website that pays you the most. It is equally important for one to have a very good skill if you really want to earn substantially offline or online.

Unfortunately , I do not work offline , I spend most of my time online and in most cases I also made money from my skill offline which does not involve going to office on daily basis. I do not know what life in the office is .
You are actually lucky to be working full-time online. I usually have meetings every week to discuss about how the company is going to move forward and better ways to bring about increasing revenue.

You are actually lucky to be working full-time online. I usually have meetings every week to discuss about how the company is going to move forward and better ways to bring about increasing revenue.
Mostly on Paid to post website. There are so many paid to post website available that you can try out to make some money. Beermoneyforum , trendri, and bizdustry. And very soon I will start earning with Forex.
I applaud you for making a very good amount of income online. I don't know if you can share the amount you are realising on a daily basis and the website that pays you the most. It is equally important for one to have a very good skill if you really want to earn substantially offline or online.

Mostly on Paid to post website. There are so many paid to post website available that you can try out to make some money. Beermoneyforum , trendri, and bizdustry. And very soon I will start earning with Forex.
That is very thoughtful of you. I know that paid to post forum provides an opportunity to earn handsomely. ,but I stopped working on trendri for quite long time because of the lengthy post and a low pay.

That is very thoughtful of you. I know that paid to post forum provides an opportunity to earn handsomely. ,but I stopped working on trendri for quite long time because of the lengthy post and a low pay.
Well yes, they have a very lengthly and the payment is not really bad as I think, just that you may not have opportunity to make reasonable amount of money on daily basis. Trendri is still one of my favourite platform. I don't know why.

Well yes, they have a very lengthly and the payment is not really bad as I think, just that you may not have opportunity to make reasonable amount of money on daily basis. Trendri is still one of my favourite platform. I don't know why.
I have left the platform for a very long time now . The stress that is involved is much more than the amount to earn, that is why I said to channel my energy on some more productive media.

We spend much time working and we are really hoping that things get better so that we would be able to reduce the time spent In trying to get things right. There are so many challenges.

I have left the platform for a very long time now . The stress that is involved is much more than the amount to earn, that is why I said to channel my energy on some more productive media.
I don't know why the platform seems. stressful to you, for me it is completely the other way around. In all the same its all depends on our interest and what we are passionate. What media are you now focusing on ?

I don't know why the platform seems. stressful to you, for me it is completely the other way around. In all the same its all depends on our interest and what we are passionate. What media are you now focusing on ?
I'm just talking about the word count . You will need to make a word count of 200 words for comment and threads if you want to earn maximum point and that is just too much.

I'm just talking about the word count . You will need to make a word count of 200 words for comment and threads if you want to earn maximum point and that is just too much.
Because the earning rate has been reduced the maximum words to earn the maximum credit is about 150 words. For me I don't really have any problem with that , it is even easier for me.

Gathering of revenue in a business is not up to the team and that is why you are just going to prepare and put in measures to ensure you make revenue but ultimately You're not the one going to be paying.

I spent to close to 5 hours everyday to try to make revenue. Most of the site I worked pay less as fees so, I don't have any options thank to you . I have my daily target is now fo I can trade . Just start home ux

Last edited:
Because the earning rate has been reduced the maximum words to earn the maximum credit is about 150 words. For me I don't really have any problem with that , it is even easier for me.
It is quite interesting that the work count has been reduced that means I will definitely visit the site once again to see if I can continue to earn there . Thank you for this very wonderful information that you have passed

It is quite interesting that the work count has been reduced that means I will definitely visit the site once again to see if I can continue to earn there . Thank you for this very wonderful information that you have passed
The words count has been reduced to 150 and the maximum comments you can make in 24 hours is just five and at the end you are only allowed to make 0.3 cent

The time to spend on generating revenue for the company which is the major purpose of establishing a company should not be estimated. The time should be infinite and it should take as many as possible provided solutions would be offered.

For me I would say this. I think revenue generation is the main aim for any business. It's through revenue that the business got to undertake it's day to day operations. So there must be set policies on the appropriate time frame on the same.

Actually there is no specific time that is made good for planning but if you really want your business to grow, you most have to be good at planning always to tackle all issues.

Actually there is no specific time that is made good for planning but if you really want your business to grow, you most have to be good at planning always to tackle all issues.
Some entrepreneurs only plan once and thats the plan they make before starting their business , and after the plan they stop planning not knowing they you need to keep updating your plan .

Actually to calculate or give the exact estimate as to time spend, can not be accurate because sometimes you can spend less than 2-3 hours and get exactly what you want and sometimes more than that depending on how complicated the situation is.
That is very correct, because one thing about business is that one need to be strategic,it is not the number of hours that you spent in trying to improve revenue,but your strategy is what count.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds