Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How much time do you and your management team spend on generating revenue?

it matters in some cases because there are some neighborhoods in which parents are really very careful with the children especially the rich neighborhoods. But you need to observe things by yourself and make your choice.
Ok thanks for the suggestion. Anyway I still needs to put so many things into consideration to determine the next and the most suitable location I would like to set this my business up again. If what you're saying is true then village will probably be the best option.

Advertisement Placeholder
We usually have a business development meeting at the end of every week in which we are going to discover and discuss about ways that we can improve our business revenue. It is usually interactive and it lasts up to three or four hours.
It is good that you have business development interaction meeting that will increase the numbers of sales and will grow your business. That is exactly how to go about it, if you really want to improve your business.

Ok thanks for the suggestion. Anyway I still needs to put so many things into consideration to determine the next and the most suitable location I would like to set this my business up again. If what you're saying is true then village will probably be the best option.
Yes, but it does not need to be a typical village. You have to locate a neighborhood where by there are not so much rich people but they're actually okay.

One of the things that can make an organisation to go down very quick is that of the issue of overhead cost,if the revenue is not above the cost of paying and carrying out overhead cost of the organisation,then the outfit will not go far.

Revenue is really good in these days when operating any business you have to spend more time if actually you want to make good out of that business, so management generate revenue depending how fast them are to convince people.

Why you need to know: If you are not generating revenue because all of your money is spent on payroll, then your overhead is too high—and a high overhead sinks companies in the long run.

Where to find this information: Review your payroll and categorize each employee as income-generating or overhead. Be honest
Revenue generation is the out most gaol of any organization to stay in business, and as every opportunity is tapped into which can come at any given time.These opportunities of revenue generation can even come when not on an official duty.

Actually to calculate or give the exact estimate as to time spend, can not be accurate because sometimes you can spend less than 2-3 hours and get exactly what you want and sometimes more than that depending on how complicated the situation is.

Yes, but it does not need to be a typical village. You have to locate a neighborhood where by there are not so much rich people but they're actually okay.
Alright. I'll consider it because one of my friend and I was suggesting a very popular city here in my location. And we will be paying 200 naira everyday to the location as our daily transport to Open the business there.

I am the only earner and I do not have a team that manages my finances or money. This is why I am the only person who is in-charge of my revenues and capital.

Alright. I'll consider it because one of my friend and I was suggesting a very popular city here in my location. And we will be paying 200 naira everyday to the location as our daily transport to Open the business there.
200 naira is about 40 cents or less than and I don't think that is actually too big because you will be making way much more than that on daily basis. I wish you luck on the business sojourn though.

200 naira is about 40 cents or less than and I don't think that is actually too big because you will be making way much more than that on daily basis. I wish you luck on the business sojourn though.
Well , I will not be the only one going there alone most of the Times .
sometimes my friend will always come with me but he will not have time to come there everyday. We will be estimating transportation for each week to be around 2000 naira.

I usually spend several hours of the day and only recently I have realized how important time is. I have already wasted a lots of time and now I need to work really hard in order to achieve my goals.

Well , I will not be the only one going there alone most of the Times .
sometimes my friend will always come with me but he will not have time to come there everyday. We will be estimating transportation for each week to be around 2000 naira.
Okay, as long as you will be making profit everyday then that is what really matters. 2000 naira is about $4, if you can be making up to $15 a day from business then I think you should venture into it.

Okay, as long as you will be making profit everyday then that is what really matters. 2000 naira is about $4, if you can be making up to $15 a day from business then I think you should venture into it.
I wouldn't even needs to be making up to $15 for a start. Even ten dollars is still something or six. At least making 3000 naira on daily basis and using 2000 naira for transport on a weekly basis will still be profitable.

The management that has accomplished the most is clearly the tiny team. The only remaining issue is if they can scale the organization and revenue.
The giant team will ultimately have to unless if they can persuade investors that the problem they are solving is big and important, and needs a giant team, commensurate amounts of time and money, for this most years ago. this way you get better money.

I wouldn't even needs to be making up to $15 for a start. Even ten dollars is still something or six. At least making 3000 naira on daily basis and using 2000 naira for transport on a weekly basis will still be profitable.
Probably, I think if you are making about $6 everyday then in ten days that is $60. That is cool amount of money. With time you can even expand and make more money.

Probably, I think if you are making about $6 everyday then in ten days that is $60. That is cool amount of money. With time you can even expand and make more money.
That is just our mere prediction and sometimes it may not just be as we are planning and sometimes it could just be exactly as I plan . As we all understand every day in business the profit potential are not always the same .

That is just our mere prediction and sometimes it may not just be as we are planning and sometimes it could just be exactly as I plan . As we all understand every day in business the profit potential are not always the same .
Yeah, that's it. You really need to be very consistent in the business and try to invest more money when you start making the profit. You also need to be selling other things to make more profit.

The management team have to meet regularly to assess progress made periodically and to tackle any challenge that arises as soon as possible. There should be cooperation and hardwork from all members of the team.

Yeah, that's it. You really need to be very consistent in the business and try to invest more money when you start making the profit. You also need to be selling other things to make more profit.
The business might not really need much investment . If I can be able to get all the necessary tools , I think that will be okay except maybe to buy some sophisticated gaming equipment which could be expensive.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds