Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How much time do you and your management team spend on generating revenue?

You can be able to plan for a very long time but what is going to determine if you are going to be successful is the hard work so we do not put so much time into talking but instead into working.

Advertisement Placeholder
At least 2 hours daily to make sure that we always try to check out our strategies and make sure we ain't doing anything that would work to hinder our Success here on Earth.

I have a gaming platform offline and I have someone that is always assisting me with the gaming business , we spend the whole day trying to generate the required revenue we need and closest by 5 o'clock in the evening. For me I spend the whole day.

We first of all come together in order to identify the problem that we are facing so that we are going to now look for solutions on how to take it forward.

It is not really easy to try your best to generate revenue for your self. I usually try to work very hard to earn money everytime as far I am health with a good thinking faculty.

Revenue is really important for the day to day operations of your business, so if I want to ensure that my business functions well I will devote a lot of time to ensure we are getting a good inflow of funds into the companies account yearly, monthly or weekly.
Generating revenue is something business organisations need to spend a lot of time to discuss and ensure. If a business is not getting enough inflows the possibility of the business continuing will be very low.

The time to be spent on generating revenue should not be estimated. Because the revenue generation is one of the important part of the establishment and one should take enough time to discuss the revenue generation process.
Revenue generation must not be a thing we take with a levity hand because doing business is all about the income generation , so i believe generating income should be a continuous process.

I have a gaming platform offline and I have someone that is always assisting me with the gaming business , we spend the whole day trying to generate the required revenue we need and closest by 5 o'clock in the evening. For me I spend the whole day.
Wow, having a gaming centre is one of the best business ventures currently especially in this part of the world. If you are in the city centre you will probably make some good amount of money because there are so many people who are interested in playing so many games

We Could spend as much time as possible provided it will generate income, because that is the essence of the business establishment. We are out to make profit and we could discuss profit-making programs as much as possible.
That is one of the most important thing. As long as I am generating an income. I wouldn't mind to spend as much time as possible. Making money is one of the factors a lot of people are going into business.

There is a weekly and monthly task that we always try to set for ourselves and granted to achieve it and that is why it usually changes from time to time.

That is one of the most important thing. As long as I am generating an income. I wouldn't mind to spend as much time as possible. Making money is one of the factors a lot of people are going into business.
The time to spend with the management in a roundtable discussion cannot be estimated provided that you are discussing what would bring about the success of the business.

Wow, having a gaming centre is one of the best business ventures currently especially in this part of the world. If you are in the city centre you will probably make some good amount of money because there are so many people who are interested in playing so many games
It's a nice business idea, it depends of the location to determine the possibility of making high profit . I am also looking forward if there is way to even push the business to a highly populated environment.

It's a nice business idea, it depends of the location to determine the possibility of making high profit . I am also looking forward if there is way to even push the business to a highly populated environment.
Yes, such a business will thrive in a location where by there are a lot of people living there. It is also important to go in an area where most of the people are not actually very rich. This is because the people can actually afford to buy a game for themselves.

You can be able to plan for a very long time but what is going to determine if you are going to be successful is the hard work so we do not put so much time into talking but instead into working.
You can spend varying amount of time to plan daily, but everything boils down to implementing such strategies. Effective implementation of it will lead to it's success.

Yes, such a business will thrive in a location where by there are a lot of people living there. It is also important to go in an area where most of the people are not actually very rich. This is because the people can actually afford to buy a game for themselves.
Thanks for the suggestion, do you really think location with rich people really matters ? African parents may not likely be comfortable to buy games for children and I some Rich kids do come here sometimes.

The time to discuss about how to make progress in the business could be anytime and it could be done as long as possible. Immediately an idea run through the mind of the business owner, it should be discussed with the management immediately.

Thanks for the suggestion, do you really think location with rich people really matters ? African parents may not likely be comfortable to buy games for children and I some Rich kids do come here sometimes.
it matters in some cases because there are some neighborhoods in which parents are really very careful with the children especially the rich neighborhoods. But you need to observe things by yourself and make your choice.

Though I'm not close to management team in my organization (I'm very far away from there), but I've discovered we focus more on data that explains our income more than looking at overhead costs. Once our income is declining, we begin to check for lapses to fix them.

Generating revenue is not something that has to do with time but instead how innovative you can be able to be and the kind of things that you are willing to do which is different from your competition.

Well most of the management team who works offline usually manage to generate there revenue only during working hours and highest to check one or two things in the night.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds