Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How much time do you and your management team spend on generating revenue?

Why you need to know: If you are not generating revenue because all of your money is spent on payroll, then your overhead is too high—and a high overhead sinks companies in the long run.

Where to find this information: Review your payroll and categorize each employee as income-generating or overhead. Be honest
Since the beginning of the project, it is often important to aim to provide an estimate as to the right time that the business will earn money.
Everyone will subsequently be able to clearly comprehend what is demanded of them

Advertisement Placeholder
It is very important to know how to plan your business, if you know how to plan it you won't have such issues, starting up a business is not something easy you have to give it your best.

The time to be spent on generating revenue should not be estimated. Because the revenue generation is one of the important part of the establishment and one should take enough time to discuss the revenue generation process.
That's true, I don't really understand what he means there I'll much appreciate it if you give me a concise explaination on what he actually means there, thank you.

if I want to ensure that my business functions well I will devote a lot of time to ensure we are getting a good inflow of funds into the companies account yearly, monthly or weekly.

To ensure that my business runs smoothly, I will spend a lot of time making sure we are getting a good inflow of funds into the company account annually, monthly, or weekly. Revenue is crucial for the day-to-day operations of your business.

Sure, I think the amount of time a management team needs to generate revenue depends on how well and quickly they can persuade people, since revenue generation needs to adhere to a set pattern and principle so that those who are paying them all to generate the revenue from them won't have trouble paying. They may easily be paid for by the revenue they generate.

Typically, when planning, we strive to allot the right amount of time that we'll need to spend generating money. Everyone will gain an understanding of what is required of them as a result of this.

I don't feel the rate at which a company generates revenue is totally dependent on the payroll of working. Sometimes it could be dependent on other factors like a company not having enough patronage from customers.

Since the beginning of the project, it is often important to aim to provide an estimate as to the right time that the business will earn money.
Everyone will subsequently be able to clearly comprehend what is demanded of them

I think that the success of the project depends on the very first day you start your project. if you take the project seriously and put efforst to make it successful, then you will make it successful.

I am actually a freelancer online so I have no management team except for myself but the thing is that I try to generate revenue for myself on a daily basis and so far it's been going fine.

I think that the success of the project depends on the very first day you start your project. if you take the project seriously and put efforst to make it successful, then you will make it successful.
I think this is a great point. Your attitude and mentality on the initial day of beginning a venture will go a long way to set the tone for how you intend to operate the business.

I am actually a freelancer online so I have no management team except for myself but the thing is that I try to generate revenue for myself on a daily basis and so far it's been going fine.
I also manage my business alone and I also work online to make money as a freelancer and an investor online , so what i am saying in essence is that i manage my business alone.

I think this is a great point. Your attitude and mentality on the initial day of beginning a venture will go a long way to set the tone for how you intend to operate the business.

This is why I always start my day with a new approach and I always tend to get mentally prepared. I think that taking rest is also very important to avoid getting burned out.

Generating a lot of revenue is your ultimate goal for every kind of business in the world and my own business is of no exception so we usually take a lot of time to do that.

I also manage my business alone and I also work online to make money as a freelancer and an investor online , so what i am saying in essence is that i manage my business alone.
Yes, it's the same for every entrepreneur or someone who want to become their own boss without answering to anyone else. While I hope to be successful as a freelancer too.

We usually try to allocate a reasonable amount of time to use to generate revenue during the planning stage. This gives everyone a glimpse of exactly what is expected.

I Don't really have a management team, I'm the one that takes every responsibilities in my business management and I spend over 10 hours a day to generate incom from my business.

I own a small business (based on capital and sales). Since I am not generating a lot of sales, I cannot give a lot of time to my business, Instead of working for extended hours, I try to wok on other jobs and projects that are bringing me money. Normally, I give just a couple of hours for my business

Well, in my business of poultry and fish farming, it's not a business you sell everyday but a business of targeted time for sales. I might decide to breed my chickens for 3 months or 4 months or more before selling them. Depending on how the demand is will make me decide how many months I would breed for. Once it's time for sales, it does go past 1 week and everything is sold off.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds