Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How much time do you and your management team spend on generating revenue?

The business might not really need much investment . If I can be able to get all the necessary tools , I think that will be okay except maybe to buy some sophisticated gaming equipment which could be expensive.
You don't need to get the sophisticated gaming equipments now. you just need to get the basic tools needed for you to kick-start then on the long run your can reinvest your profit.

Advertisement Placeholder
You don't need to get the sophisticated gaming equipments now. you just need to get the basic tools needed for you to kick-start then on the long run your can reinvest your profit.
Those are the necessary one I will need to start up the business , but when thinking of expanding the business that means I have to buy the most sophisticated one, that is what I was trying to say.

Well, I will disagree with you on this. Most gaming equipment and consoles are quite expensive, so you must really take time to plan and raise enough finances before embarking on it

Well any organizations or management that want a very high revenue, he or his group should create time aside there working hours to know how to make things work on how to generate revenue.

Those are the necessary one I will need to start up the business , but when thinking of expanding the business that means I have to buy the most sophisticated one, that is what I was trying to say.
Yes, when you have made enough money you can buy those ones but now you actually do not have to buy them in order to cut costs. With consistent you can make a lot of money from this business venture.
Well, I will disagree with you on this. Most gaming equipment and consoles are quite expensive, so you must really take time to plan and raise enough finances before embarking on it
I know that most of them are expensive but you need to start with the inexpensive ones first. After some period of time you can raise money from the little one and venture into it.

Last edited:
Yes, when you have made enough money you can buy those ones but now you actually do not have to buy them in order to cut costs. With consistent you can make a lot of money from this business venture.

I know that most of them are expensive but you need to start with the inexpensive ones first. After some period of time you can raise money from the little one and venture into it.
That is exactly what I was trying to say @Godspower . So many gaming console cannot be bought without proper planning. The most important thing I will do is just to start with the basics and expand as times goes on @Chibson .

That is exactly what I was trying to say @Godspower . So many gaming console cannot be bought without proper planning. The most important thing I will do is just to start with the basics and expand as times goes on @Chibson .
Probably, you need to start with little money after some period of time you can expand. One of the most important things in business is getting started.

I don't really value immediate starting of business , Butt how many chance of success do I have before engaging into the business I am doing that is the most important thing I'll consider.

I operate a private small scale business, I don't have a management team yet. But as a single individual managing my own business, it takes me few hours depending on the effort I put forth.

I am a loner and I do not have a team at all. I usually spend nine hours to make money and now I am even planning to work for straight nine hours in order to make money.

In any management or organization, there really plan or goal should be generating of income and profit to it business, so such management will make sure the do anything legal to generate profit.

If you have a good management and you also cooperate within yourself to acheive the same goal , setting a target for the goal will be an easy thing to achieve .

revenue generation is mainly why a company exist, if your company does not generate revenue then there is no need been in business because ultimately with time you would definitely close as a business.

Well, revenue generation is more like business management because If the business is not effectively managed, it will be very difficult to realized the revenue expected so you dedicate almost all of your time.

Well, I don't work with any company for now. Though, I have with a company before, now I worked alone on online. As for the amounts of time I spend thinking about how to generate revenue, I spend like 5 hours every week to look at my weekly revenue and how to increase it.

For me it's creating content for blogs. So a lot of the revenue comes from that side of it, and of course advertising for people and companies. That's where a lot of the pay comes for me, is ad placement on some of my top sites. If you can grow some really popular sites, you can put ads on pretty much all of your sites and make a good living.

I don't really have a management team , the only team i have is my wife and we have been working hand in hand for the success of our small business enterprise.

Revenue generation is a crucial aspect of every company to be honest. We usually have board meetings every Friday and a brief 1 every Monday to discuss the future of the company.

Actually revenue making is as good as money making so personally I dont have any specific time to work for generating revenue but I will spend all day in other to generate revenue for my business.

Generating revenue for the business is the number one priority of setting up the business in the first place. We usually have a meeting on Friday of every week to try to discuss how we can be able to take this further.
Revenue generation is important for company and individuals survival. If a company is not generating enough revenue, it may not last long. So revenue generation is important in business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds