Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How Much Money Did You Make Today?

I have already make $1 by posting 50 comments on this forum today. My plan is to make about $4 before the end of today by working on order get paid to post forums.

Advertisement Placeholder
Whether you are working on freelance sites, GPT sites, PTC sites, Faucets, Forums, Blogs, Earning Sites, or Youtube, you will see daily earnings from your work, for instance, if you are working on forums, you might be earning $1-$2 daily, in freelance site, you might be making $5-$10 daily. So, my question is how much did you make today.
I will answer first
Today, I have earned $1.5. I made $1 through forum posting and 50 cents on GPT and microjob site
For today, I have been able to make one dollar from forum posting.
You're right about people being able to make more on freelance sites, some of the services there are for those skilled at them, and they are paid more.

Its always simple and super easy I started working online when I was a student I post in different forex forum and after studies I do some other work like biding work on odesk now its call upwork,I always fine it easy to do my school research and assignment because am always online
In other words it's more like multi tasking for you, while you are online doing one or two works, you can simply just open a new tab and start making research on your various school works, that's nice. Are there times you get tired? Like maybe after school you are just tired even to the point you don't feel like doing any work online.

It is 8 PM here in my place. So far, I have made $7 on adsense. I also sold two articles and make $30 from the articles. The day has been really favorable for me.
You are probably been on this game for a very long time to be making that amount of money on adsense and selling articles , i am a newbie and i just make my money by working on forum sites.

Well, earning in some of the online site is a very difficult task. Depending on a single or a particular forum or site may not give you what you want.

I have never make much money online because of my time so I cannot say what I have make today is not much, I am trying to create time for my self to see if I can able to make something good online.

I've gotten many coins from airdrop I did today, I'll just keep accumulating them until I'm able to either withdraw from them or sell it as the needs be.

I am trying to see how I can earn up to $1 today as I intend to raise some money and purchase some things I really have in mind to do before the year runs out and it's obvious that there is no time again.

Making money online nowadays most especially forum sites has become stressful and takes a lot of time , most of the time I make less than $1 daily on bizdustry because I couldn't make the 50 post target.
It's not easy at all. I spend literally close to 6hours daily to make 50comments. I wish it could be regularized.

It is 7:30 in the morning. The only money I have earned today is $2 on adsense. I have not yet started to work, I have not even checked emails that my clients have sent me.

I have earned more than one dollar already and heading towards two dollars right now. This is enough to help me purchase something I have in mind to do for a long time.

I did not work much online today. I only make 50 posts on this forum to make $1. And I also make some comments on other get paid to post forums to make about 30 cents to reach the threshold.

Last edited:
I did not work much online today. I only make 50 posts on this forum to make $1. and I also make some comments on order get me to post forums to make about 30 cents to reach the threshold.
That means you have already earn something today some people dont even earn that amount of money to be sincere,for me I have earn just 2 dollar from picworkers today and am working now on bizdustry I think I have a very tight schedule today offline so I couldnt make it up to my expectation I will try and reach my goals before the end of today

That means you have already earn something today some people dont even earn that amount of money to be sincere,for me I have earn just 2 dollar from picworkers today and am working now on bizdustry I think I have a very tight schedule today offline so I couldnt make it up to my expectation I will try and reach my goals before the end of today
I am also on Pico worker but just sign up. So it is possible to make $2 in a day on picoworkers. How many task did you do to earn that in a day? I am level two worker o the site, what is your level on the site? I hope to hear from you soon.

Well, I have not earned a single $ today. this is because I was busy with some of my offline business transactions with takse much of my time.

I've earned some amount of money from engaging in the daily task of today. I'm also expecting my pay from bizdustry to call today a successful one.

I've earned some amount of money from engaging in the daily task of today. I'm also expecting my pay from bizdustry to call today a successful one.
That seems to be good but for me I think I was a bit busy with some offline work and now working so I never made anything yet to be precize,but hopefully today was sunday an holiday,I didnt go church but I suppose to be in church hopefully before the end of tomorrow will start making some good amount of money I will steady online from 4pm tomorrow to do my full activity

I don't earn $1 daily anymore like before. These days, I only make about $0.5 daily. This is because I am living in a rural area where network connection is so poor. Can't wait to go back to town so that I can earn more.

I just started posting on bizdustry today, and I think I would only managed to earn 0.5 dollars because I am not really interested in making money for this month as I have a lot of things to learn, just that I am trying to post to get little change for internet subscription.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds