Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How Much Money Did You Make Today?

I'm still in the mood of celebration so I haven't really started working 😁. But I can estimate today's earning to be around $1.2, $1 from a telegram group I belong that talks about cryptocurrency and .2 from here.

Advertisement Placeholder
Right now am very serious about making money online every day, may target is $1 here on bizdustry, last night I reach 50! points, now I started again I don't want to be distracted some online ads again.

I was unable to work since morning because I watch football match between my country and Egypt. So I am just working at present with the hope of making at least $1 before I go to bed.

Am really finding it very difficult to stay and work online these days due to some offline engagements and for the whole of today I might just end up earning a single dollar or so; it's that bad.
But I think it's because am in school and have little time to spare for working online.

Today am aiming at $1 but it is not easy as I have been very busy with house chores since morning, but I have already set a goal to earn this year.

I devoted about 85% of my time to create a lengthy post on my blog. this prevents me from working on other get paid to post website. So I am aiming to make 50 comments before I go to bed so that I can make $1 before the end of today.

I try to make $1 daily on Bizdustry when my schedule activities is not really encroached. I wish I could get other earning opportunities. My target is to make atleast $3 daily
I try as much as possible to make one dollar everyday on Bizdustry. I have been able to accumulate a dollar so far. Hopefully, I can make a few more dollars on other sites.
I try to make $1 daily on Bizdustry when my schedule activities is not really encroached. I wish I could get other earning opportunities. My target is to make atleast $3 daily
I try as much as possible to make one dollar everyday on Bizdustry. I have been able to accumulate a dollar so far. Hopefully, I can make a few more dollars on other sites.

Am planning to increase my earnings through offline work, on bizdustry I try to make 50 post per day, something days it is possible while some other days I find it hard, because I have to work at home too.

Whether you are working on freelance sites, GPT sites, PTC sites, Faucets, Forums, Blogs, Earning Sites, or Youtube, you will see daily earnings from your work, for instance, if you are working on forums, you might be earning $1-$2 daily, in freelance site, you might be making $5-$10 daily. So, my question is how much did you make today.
I will answer first
Today, I have earned $1.5. I made $1 through forum posting and 50 cents on GPT and microjob site haha, have I even made any? Maybe when I post this I will be having 20 biznote, that's all. I am seriously looking for that site that will be paying me. The site I can be earning together with bizdustry. I can't wait to find the site
Whether you are working on freelance sites, GPT sites, PTC sites, Faucets, Forums, Blogs, Earning Sites, or Youtube, you will see daily earnings from your work, for instance, if you are working on forums, you might be earning $1-$2 daily, in freelance site, you might be making $5-$10 daily. So, my question is how much did you make today.
I will answer first
Today, I have earned $1.5. I made $1 through forum posting and 50 cents on GPT and microjob site
haha, have I even made any? Maybe when I post this I will be having 20 biznote, that's all. I am seriously looking for that site that will be paying me. The site I can be earning together with bizdustry. I can't wait to find the siye

I am just getting started but my aim used to make at least $2 before the end of today from get paid to post forums. At present I am working with three different get paid to post forum and to make that amount will be much easier if I work on them all.

I will answer first
Today, I have earned $1.5. I made $1 through forum posting and 50 cents on GPT and microjob site
Currently, i am trying to make one dollar for the road.
I would also try out other forum sites to see if i can make two or three dollars for today.
Wish me luck!

I'm still in the mood of celebration so I haven't really started working 😁. But I can estimate today's earning to be around $1.2, $1 from a telegram group I belong that talks about cryptocurrency and .2 from here.
Please what telegram group that talks about Crypto currency is that? I will like to join so as to make enough money per day or at least in a week I will get something reasonable. I haven't even gotten up to 1$ today, can you imagine?
Please what telegram group that talks about Crypto currency is that? I will like to join so as to make enough money per day or at least in a week I will get something reasonable. I haven't even gotten up to 1$ today, can you imagine?

My plan is to make at least $2 from get me to post forums I work with. At present I am working with to get paid to post forum for today. I have managed to make over $1.5. it remains just few post to complete my target for today.

LOL, i can imagine the feeling when one is below target deadline which Is why I like the telegram group because I easily complete my task there. The group is called blockchain space

LOL, i can imagine the feeling when one is below target deadline which Is why I like the telegram group because I easily complete my task there. The group is called blockchain space
Can you please link me up and how is the task done there? I am really lagging behind of which I want to put an end to. I want to make use of my time wisely and not to waste it unnecessarily on a site that wouldn't pay at the end of the day

Can you please link me up and how is the task done there? I am really lagging behind of which I want to put an end to. I want to make use of my time wisely and not to waste it unnecessarily on a site that wouldn't pay at the end of the day
Allright. Just before we get into it, just a few more information.. It's like this platform called bizdustry just a more simplified one in the sense that you don't have to write long lines to earn just a few comments is okay to count, you need a minimum of 250 sentences on the telegram group chat to earn $5,no rollover and we're being paid every two weeks $10 to binance account, if this goes well with you please send me a dm here or search teeboi on telegram and message me or any other means you prefer please let me know, I'll be happy to respond.

Allright. Just before we get into it, just a few more information.. It's like this platform called bizdustry just a more simplified one in the sense that you don't have to write long lines to earn just a few comments is okay to count, you need a minimum of 250 sentences on the telegram group chat to earn $5,no rollover and we're being paid every two weeks $10 to binance account, if this goes well with you please send me a dm here or search teeboi on telegram and message me or any other means you prefer please let me know, I'll be happy to respond.
It goes well with me then, I wish to be added up to the group. The 250 sentences is it per week, per day or per hour? This sounds good and I think it's what I can do trusting my own ability. Please let me know how to join .

It goes well with me then, I wish to be added up to the group. The 250 sentences is it per week, per day or per hour? This sounds good and I think it's what I can do trusting my own ability. Please let me know how to join .
If you are still interested, I have said or given the steps as to how you can get started, I can't post the link here so send a dm here on bizdusty or search my username on telegram as stated in the previous post or send me a means I can use to reach you. It's 250 sentence messages per week

If you are still interested, I have said or given the steps as to how you can get started, I can't post the link here so send a dm here on bizdusty or search my username on telegram as stated in the previous post or send me a means I can use to reach you. It's 250 sentence messages per week
Okay, this is very nice and I have really done exactly that. Kindly check your inbox for the message I recently sent to you here on bizdustry. 250 sentences for a week is a goal and can be achieved with determination.

Well, I have not make any amount of income from my online transaction today. This is because I have other offline business issues which needed to be settled with immediate effect.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds