Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How Much Money Did You Make Today?

I am about to get to $1 here on bizdustry, then together with other forums that I posted on, I believe I am going to reach $1.7 very soon. At least for my internet subscription.

Advertisement Placeholder
My earnings those days are something close to 1.5 $ a day but it is still low in my opinion , I hope get soon my target of 5 $ a day , I hope I will reach this target soon .

Am seeing this post today, my day have not started yet as it's just 4:22am in my country. I am two to three dollars today and a minimum of a dollar.

I made $ 10 today, up to this time. I stay about 2 hours and then I'll come in tomorrow :) 3-4 hours a day I do somewhere at 3-4 $ a day. I say it's ok. Every month it reaches somewhere around 200E only from forums / sites / applications.
Are you saying that you earn $10 in just a day working freely online without any investment?
That is a whole lot of money to earn in a single day online without investing your money in it. The highest that I have made online without investment is not up to $3.
If you can tell us. What websites, or how did you earn $10 in just a day?

Bizdustry is the online online business I am doing currently,I am still trying to finish the 50 comments which will enable me get one dollar.

You can definitely do that. I it not so hard to make 50 comments in here if you are devoted and dedicated in achieving your target. However, please make sure you post high-quality comments. :)

Actually I have not earn much yet, it is just a small amount of biznotes I gotten yet, but I am target a $ today.

Are you saying that you earn $10 in just a day working freely online without any investment?
That is a whole lot of money to earn in a single day online without investing your money in it. The highest that I have made online without investment is not up to $3.
If you can tell us. What websites, or how did you earn $10 in just a day?

Yes, I make $ 10 a day with no investment. it depends on what you like to do and what you are good at. if you work with ptc sites without investments, you make a maximum of $ 0.3 per day, from about 20 sites. if you are good at something and offer your services on the internet, you can make even more money.

You can definitely do that. I it not so hard to make 50 comments in here if you are devoted and dedicated in achieving your target. However, please make sure you post high-quality comments. :)
It seems to be hard when I was new to it,initially I started by doing 25 comments in the morning, and later do another 25 in the evening, but the moment I sacrifice my time,that's how I started doing 50 in just 2 hours.

How much money did I make a day. I can not give account of what I made daily because I just joined online business. Therefore I can calculate what have made per day.

Well, I started the day with Forex and I earned just a dollar cos the market is becoming so volatile. I earned a dollar on CTF also and I will make some cents on Trendri.

Bizdustry is the online online business I am doing currently,I am still trying to finish the 50 comments which will enable me get one dollar.
Same thing applicable here to me, i am currently working on bizdustry And it has not been easy making one dollar daily because I have to spend at least six hours before making fifty post.

Same thing applicable here to me, i am currently working on bizdustry And it has not been easy making one dollar daily because I have to spend at least six hours before making fifty post.
Wow that's sounds amazing,but I think six hours is too much,when I was new to it I use to comment 25 in the morning, and 25 in the evening, until I become use to it,currently it takes me 2 hours to finish the 50 comment.

Am seeing this post today, my day have not started yet as it's just 4:22am in my country. I am two to three dollars today and a minimum of a dollar.
Earning 3$ in a day is not bad bro , could you share with us which sites are you active on ? and how much time do you spend in each site ?

Earning 3$ in a day is not bad bro , could you share with us which sites are you active on ? and how much time do you spend in each site ?
Currently I am working on just bizdustry, beermoneyforum and forumcoin. Though I am not that active on forumcoin. Then I also work on timebucks most times and sidegig.

When i was really focused with my online earnings before in started making money offline, I normally earn upto $2 daily before forum sites started slashing their earnings.

I have a target of making at least $3 today from all the forums that I am active on. It is sure not going to be easy, but I have to give it this attempt as I have lots to do with money.

I have already earned $2.5 from my offline job as a waiter. My next earnings will be $1 from online work. I am yet to earn it since I have not finished the work. I hope to finish it soon.

It seems to be hard when I was new to it,initially I started by doing 25 comments in the morning, and later do another 25 in the evening, but the moment I sacrifice my time,that's how I started doing 50 in just 2 hours.

It all depends on your typing speed and knowledge, the faster you type, the faster it will be possible for you to make money in here. i make 50 posts within one and a half hour. I also try to make good posts.

It all depends on your typing speed and knowledge, the faster you type, the faster it will be possible for you to make money in here. i make 50 posts within one and a half hour. I also try to make good posts.
Wow,that's very interesting,what I also noticed is that,once you are used to it, it will be more easier for you finish the 50 comments in few time.

Currently I am working on just bizdustry, beermoneyforum and forumcoin. Though I am not that active on forumcoin. Then I also work on timebucks most times and sidegig.
Yes those sites could enable you to earn this amount especially Beermoneyforum and Bizdustry but I don't know about Sidegig how to earn from it ?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds