Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How Much Money Did You Make Today?

Well, I have not make any amount of income from my online transaction today. This is because I have other offline business issues which needed to be settled with immediate effect.
Do you work on a Sunday? This is actually the only day I have to rest from work, though I am still active online on Sundays but not like other weekdays.

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't know the exactly amount but I guess I can earn approx $2 - $3 today through out microtask, surveys, copy pste and games I start to use Bizdustry forum recently I wish I can earn decent amount of money here.

For now, I can not predict how much I am going to earned through out today even though I have a target but I know there are some factors which may limit my target from being achieved.

Whether you are working on freelance sites, GPT sites, PTC sites, Faucets, Forums, Blogs, Earning Sites, or Youtube, you will see daily earnings from your work, for instance, if you are working on forums, you might be earning $1-$2 daily, in freelance site, you might be making $5-$10 daily. So, my question is how much did you make today.
I will answer first
Today, I have earned $1.5. I made $1 through forum posting and 50 cents on GPT and microjob site
If you have good skills then you can easily earn 5 or $10 in 1 day.Because nowadays is the era of cryptocurrency, through which you can easily earn 50 or even $ 60 in a day by trading. By the way, I earn 7 or $ 8 in about 1 day.And as my experience increases, I keep earning more money.

Sometimes you need to work on various sites at the same time to reach a target of 1 $ daily because on one website you cannot reach such a target easily. For example, IPWeb 0,15 $ daily and Picoworkers 0,40 $ daily and Microworkers 0,40 $ daily add to Aviso BZ 0,05 $ daily like these small gigs let you earn.

I managed to make about 2.3 dollars yesterday from get paid to post forums and I am planning to replicate the same success story. I was asked if on just two out of the three get paid to post forums I work with yesterday.

You must use your willpower and you can make 50 posts in here. I do it daily and even you can also do it regularly. Working hard would bring results and this is what many people do in order to become successful. :)
You're right, it was always a struggle to create 50 posts when I started here but having learnt about the pomodoro technique and applying it as well that allows me to break down my work into 25 minute sessions, I can get it done under two hours while taking breaks in between as well.

How much one makes online depends on the effort put on that's the sites one works on, I don't work on lots not here on bizdustry I earn a dollar a day if 50 posts are made, and combining that with others

Today was hectic for me and didn't leave me with enough time to work online but I can say I have tried to earn a single dollar today though although I am hoping to earn more before today ends. I think am less busy at the moment so It's just one dollar since today.

I usually set a limit of 0.5 Dollars let day for myself on ptp sites. Having other commitments makes that hard. Most of my time is now dedicated to learning cryptocurrency trading so I can use it as an income source.

Well, I have not make any amount of income from my online transaction today. This is because I have other offline business issues which needed to be settled with immediate effect.
I am yet to make a money ooo, please you guys should assist me in money making naa. I want something I can do and the money will be growing everyday or keep coming everyday whether I am online or not

Today was hectic for me and didn't leave me with enough time to work online but I can say I have tried to earn a single dollar today though although I am hoping to earn more before today ends. I think am less busy at the moment so It's just one dollar since today.
That is how it always been for some people including me ,there are sometimes I will have the time to post online and I can make at least one or two dollars and at the same time there are sometimes I don't even have an opportunity to work online because of hectic activities offline..

I have made close to $3 so far today. I have not stopped, I still have much time to spend online today . I just wanted to see how much I can possibly make today.

That is how it always been for some people including me ,there are sometimes I will have the time to post online and I can make at least one or two dollars and at the same time there are sometimes I don't even have an opportunity to work online because of hectic activities offline..
You're right about this. Like today, or should I say yesterday, I didn't even earn a penny online and it's due to the tight offline schedule that won't let me be focused at earning money online. But some days are different and better though.

I have not made up to a dollar today. I have just made like 44 comments here . The bottom line is that I will always ensure that I make up to $4 because we are still in the early hours of the day. I am very sure to make something reasonable.

I haven't really checked how much I have made today, and due to the unavailability of power I haven't been really active online today, but I believe with time I would earn substantially.

I don't make than a dollar daily, it has not been easy huge amount online especially if you engage in only paid to post platform, it is hardly you see someone makes than one dollar per day

Am still trying to know if I can make 1 dollar here but I think I have made some money on affiliate marketing as well. Making money only can be very hard sometimes and it can be very distracting

I don't make than a dollar daily, it has not been easy huge amount online especially if you engage in only paid to post platform, it is hardly you see someone makes than one dollar per day
My daily target on forum sites is $1.5 -$2 , because I am currently working on two different forum sites , which gives me gives opportunity of making at least $1 daily from each site.

Today 20 February is Sunday, I haven't made any money today but am trusting God to see me through tomorrow as I will be starting something offline, am still preparing.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds