Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How Much Money Did You Make Today?

Yes those sites could enable you to earn this amount especially Beermoneyforum and Bizdustry but I don't know about Sidegig how to earn from it ?
Sidegig is a Nigerian based site that pays two to three naira for carrying various task on social media. Some of the tasks includes liking various post on social media, commenting and following.

Advertisement Placeholder
Sidegig is a Nigerian based site that pays two to three naira for carrying various task on social media. Some of the tasks includes liking various post on social media, commenting and following.
I want to know if the site that is call side gig really pays you or are you posting from experience?I have visited the site and they ask me for a payment before I can start taking jobs so I dont always or trust such site for anything and I dont think I can make such payment

Do you have idea that it works outside Nigeria , or it is a local site ? And how much 1 dollar equal of nairas? Anyway my friend the idea behind this site looks very nice .

I want to know if the site that is call side gig really pays you or are you posting from experience?I have visited the site and they ask me for a payment before I can start taking jobs so I dont always or trust such site for anything and I dont think I can make such payment
Yes to join you need to register with 500 naira, when I joined the price was 1500. Who introduced me to the site said when he joined the site was free then they pushed it to 1500 before reducing it now to 500. Below is a screenshot of my earnings and my pending withdrawal.
So far they pay but the only issue I have is how long it takes to get payment.

I earn from various sources, through adsesne, infolinks, article writing, earning sites, etc. Until this hour, I have made $5.

Yes those sites could enable you to earn this amount especially Beermoneyforum and Bizdustry but I don't know about Sidegig how to earn from it ?
You Can Earn Up To $1 Daily on bizdustry and also on beer money forum but i doubt it if you can earn up to one hundred naira on sidegig because each task gives you #2 - #3,

Wow,that's very interesting,what I also noticed is that,once you are used to it, it will be more easier for you finish the 50 comments in few time.

Yes, it is quite possible. If you are a new user with low typing speed, then you may start slow. You may start finishing the 50 comments within two hours. But please maintain the high-quality in here. We need to make bizdustry a much better place and I post 50 high-quality comments only.

Hopefully, I got up to $2 dollars online today and will continue to earn a lot tonight. Earning money online is also the finest thing to me. In addition, I finished my offline jobs today.

I made money today by engaging in get paid to post website. I get paid for every comment I made on this forum and I am working on three different get paid to post forum at present. I also make money doing my micro task online on two different platforms.

You Can Earn Up To $1 Daily on bizdustry and also on beer money forum but i doubt it if you can earn up to one hundred naira on sidegig because each task gives you #2 - #3,
Yes earning 2$ from Bizdustry and BeermoneyForum combined is very easy , I don't know about Sidegig if tasks are limited ? If not it will be possible even more 100 N .

The highest I make everyday is 1.5 dollars and sometimes one dollars depending on the time I have to spend on most paid to post website.. the best way to make good amount of money on the internet is just to learn a skill and become a freelancer.. from there the possibility of making up to $10 every day may be available.

The highest I make everyday is 1.5 dollars and sometimes one dollars depending on the time I have to spend on most paid to post website.. the best way to make good amount of money on the internet is just to learn a skill and become a freelancer.. from there the possibility of making up to $10 every day may be available.
Or no I think that making that amount of money is very possible but I earn around $20 per day daily,so for this aspect am still working on some other project to ensure that my earning really increase more than what am earning now

Or no I think that making that amount of money is very possible but I earn around $20 per day daily,so for this aspect am still working on some other project to ensure that my earning really increase more than what am earning now
You mean you are able to make up to $20 every day ? Well I don't really know what you are doing to make money online but if it is something legit that I can make up to at least even $5 I may really be interested...

I don't have specific amount I make per day. It depends on my mood to work and how many websites I am able to work with. But on an average, if I decide to work on all my online means, I can be making more than $5 per day.

Wow,that's very interesting,what I also noticed is that,once you are used to it, it will be more easier for you finish the 50 comments in few time.
If you are used to site and very knowledgeable you can make meet up with the maximum daily 50 comments. Person like is still finding difficult to achieve the 50 comments a day target. The highest I have done is around 30 to 35 comments a day.

If you are used to site and very knowledgeable you can make meet up with the maximum daily 50 comments. Person like is still finding difficult to achieve the 50 comments a day target. The highest I have done is around 30 to 35 comments a day.
Yes likewise me it seems tough at first, but the moment I take away laziness I later realized I can even do the 50 comments in at least 2 forums.

Yes likewise me it seems tough at first, but the moment I take away laziness I later realized I can even do the 50 comments in at least 2 forums.
Wow... that is very nice. I would love to achieve that that daily but my offline job is taking most of time. But I will try and utilise my 1week holiday to see how many hours it will take me to reach 50 comment.

I got almost 1$ today , this is my 11 th comment here so I made 0.22 $ here and almost 0.4 $ in beermoneyforum , and some Satoshis from some BTC faucets .

I got almost 1$ today , this is my 11 th comment here so I made 0.22 $ here and almost 0.4 $ in beermoneyforum , and some Satoshis from some BTC faucets .
Most of the time i got weary because this forum sites sometimes takes more time than we ever imagine and making $1 daily online seems difficult, I onky makes $0,20 daily yesterday,

After making 50 posts on Bizdustry over the period of 2 hours, I have made $1. This will be my only earning for today as I do not have other forums to post at the moment.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds