Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How Much Money Did You Make Today?

I can't tell how much I have msde today from my trading but it is not below $15 and it is a good move for me today.
I have also made some few from other online sites
For me I don't really made much money because for me am not regular online because of my offline business, for now I can't remember how much money I have made online, but I believe with time.

Advertisement Placeholder
@joy101, I think that the post was talking about how to earn money online in that same day and not another thread which is similar to this that said in totality.

I think that when you start making money here all you need to know how much you have earn that same day.
And I beleive that you shouldnt forget that in a haste.
For me today has been a really bad day for me I only make few bucks.

For me I have not earned much for today because I had been very busy working on my offline business. I have just earned somewhere like $0.50 on post to pay forums. I usually work on palscity, answeree, forum Coin and here bizdustry

Working online could be frustrating sometimes if you do not meet up with the requirements after working so hard. It is quite difficult for you to make headway online.

I'm getting close to making $1 today. Making money online is very rigorous a lot of work and hard work it must be put in place for you to be able to earn something reasonable for yourself.

I beleive that people get frustrated because they dont have the knowledge.

For me I think that I use to make money but for today I have not made anything yet am just started working now but hopefully before the end of today I will reach my goals.

I have earn anything since morning infact this is the first website I just try to earn from because I was a bit busy puting things inside shop for my parent and do my normal morning duty,after that I start working here so never make much today

Well throughout the day I have been trying my possible best to reach $1 that is on the bizdustry platform even though I have earned a little from some of the earning site I fo visited.

@syldan,What are the names of those website,

can you share some of the website with me am looking for some website to add here.

Atleast you have already made something from those website.

For me this is the first forum I work with

I haven't earned any money today but hopefully when I'm done with my task for today I think I should have a dollar at my disposal.

Its all about consistency and hard work if you want to make money online I think that you will need to learn some certain skills which will aid you to start making money.

There are alot of freelance skills out there which you can learn that can add value to your online earning

I have not made close to a single dollar . I just started not quite long making money online and it is really hard to make money online because it is time-consuming and sometimes very strenuous.

I have made over 1.5 dollar today because I've been busy all day long. Anytime I'm not busy with any offline work I probably make much more than that. Before the end of the day I will reach $2.5

I have made over 1.5 dollar today because I've been busy all day long. Anytime I'm not busy with any offline work I probably make much more than that. Before the end of the day I will reach $2.5
Wow that is really nice, so you said by the end of a day, you will be able to earn $2.5. So is it all from a single forum, or different forums.
If it is from a different forums, please share with us let us know please.

I never make a penny online since morning today was really boring before I can get myself to resume work was around 10pm and I only make my first $1.2 now with bizdustry so disapointing but atleast its better than none.

Wow that is really nice, so you said by the end of a day, you will be able to earn $2.5. So is it all from a single forum, or different forums.
If it is from a different forums, please share with us let us know please.
There are a lot of paid to post platforms you can use to make some good amount of money for yourself. Trendri is one of the websites i use to make some good money for myself. You can also venture into micro jobs platforms.

Because I keep working only weekdays on PTP sites, I earn an average of $1.5 per day; $1 from PTP, $0.5 from survey site.
Though I'm aiming to beat that to above $5 a day once I get done with my crypto currency training.
That is a very good one considering the schedule one really have to contend with,it is not really an easy task to be able to keep up the tempo when you are doing online gigs,because it could be time consuming as well.

Working online could be frustrating sometimes if you do not meet up with the requirements after working so hard. It is quite difficult for you to make headway online.
Working online is not that easy it can be very very frustrating for me to make money online is not that easy for me I find it so hard, making one dollar a day I find it so difficult to meet the task.

I am planning to make at least $7 per day, as the inflation rate is quite high and it is not possible to survive without making money. This is why I have increased my earning rate.

Currently I have not earned anything this morning but I am hoping and believing I could earned something encouraging before the day goes out though I can't predict but I will definitely.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds