Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How Much Money Did You Make Today?

Bizdustry is the online online business I am doing currently,I am still trying to finish the 50 comments which will enable me get one dollar.

Yes, I also work on Bizdustry every day in order to make money. I work really hard on Bizdustry each day in order to make 60 comments and make $1.20 each day.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have made more than one dollars today from paid to post forums alone because I work on 3 paid to post forums and those are the platforms where I work preferably. I am a full-time online earner and I and I also have a YouTube channel that I develop presently, but it has not started earning something for me, because I have not reached the requirement for monetization.

Today has really been stressful so I was not able to concentrates on online business for today but so far I was able to make half a dollar today on buzdustry.

I just started working now online and I think that since morning I have not made alot of money because I just get started now.

But aside from this I beleive that before the end of today I will actually reach my goals

It's still in the morning in my country and I have just come to this site. I may not know exactly what I may have earned t at this time. Because I am into a number of paid to post forums and some other gigs that I am yet to visit after I am done with bizdustry

It's still in the morning in my country and I have just come to this site. I may not know exactly what I may have earned t at this time. Because I am into a number of paid to post forums and some other gigs that I am yet to visit after I am done with bizdustry
Today has been really bad day for me I started working online late and I never made much money so I think that before the end of today I will definitely archives my goals here at bizdustry,now am trying to pay people I owed and promise Biznote for helping me out make some cash online,but next week I will upgrade and withdraw my earning to etherium

There are a lot of paid to post platforms you can use to make some good amount of money for yourself. Trendri is one of the websites i use to make some good money for myself. You can also venture into micro jobs platforms.
Well I joined trendri but there tasks is really draining and difficult for me to perform because the demand for a long post. So what is this micro jobs you are talking about? and how can I earn there?.
Working online is not that easy it can be very very frustrating for me to make money online is not that easy for me I find it so hard, making one dollar a day I find it so difficult to meet the task.
Well working online is not that easy but it is based on how you strategize your schedule cause I could remember when I started working on bizdustry I usually try to make 25 comment per day then the second day I will conclude to make $1 in two days.

Last edited:
Well I joined trendri but there tasks is really draining and difficult for me to perform because the demand for a long post. So what is this micro jobs you are talking about? and how can I earn there?.

Well working online is not that easy but it is based on how you strategize your schedule cause I could remember when I started working on bizdustry I usually try to make 25 comment per day then the second day I will conclude to make $1 in two days.
Micro jobs platforms website that allows you to do little tasks and make some the task may be liking a Twitter post or upvoting on Reddit. It task carries very little amount of money what if you can do a lot of them you can make some money.

Making money online nowadays most especially forum sites has become stressful and takes a lot of time , most of the time I make less than $1 daily on bizdustry because I couldn't make the 50 post target.

I always have a different daily target when it comes to making money online. My target depends on my health conditions and my ability to work. Sometimes I feel really lazy and I do not want to over-stress myself.

I'm just starting out today and I'm very optimistic that I would be able to make up to $2 today despite the fact that it is not easy, but I have to continue pushing always to meet up .

Well for today I have not earn much amount of money because I was expecting some pay from beermoneyforum,well this is the first website which I just started working with but hopefully I will earn alot of money before the end of today.

Personally I consider today as much more better than any other day of my online earnings because I am able to complete my bizdustry task and still when ahead to earned from other platforms.

I just started working today and I have made 0.50 cents so far so I need to buckle up so that I can make up to two dollars on different forums that I'm working. I have to work on three forums before I make two and fifteen cents daily.

Personally I consider today as much more better than any other day of my online earnings because I am able to complete my bizdustry task and still when ahead to earned from other platforms.
That is very good of you I think for someone like me I just started working online now my connection was really bad since morning because of rain,so I believe before the end of today I reach $6,that is my today target

Since the inflation is increasing at a really massive rate, the amount you must earn in order to survive is also increasing. My country is suffering from account deficit problems and this is a really bad news as inflation may grow.

Am just trying my best to earn here on bizdustry today, because I was busy through out today, am currently working to get more than fifty post this night.

That is very good of you I think for someone like me I just started working online now my connection was really bad since morning because of rain,so I believe before the end of today I reach $6,that is my today target
Wow, making $6 on daily basis online is quite cool. whenever I have the chance to work on the internet I always wished that the rain does not fall because it can affect my internet connection sometimes. That is why I have two mobile networks so that if one is affected, i will continue with the other.

Today has really been stressful so I was not able to concentrates on online business for today but so far I was able to make half a dollar today on buzdustry.
Making a huge of money everyday online is not that easy and it's very stressful but for one to make good money online it's really requires your hard working, and you need to work on different platform for you to make good money online, for me I have not make enough today.

I made less than $1 today by posting on bizdustry forum. It's not easy making money online. Sometimes you hit big: a times you have ensure making little money. That is why I prefer building online business than selling. If you're selling online, you're guarantee of money everytime. But if have a real business online, say blog, you are so sure you will get at the end of every month.

I have made around $1 today just to post on bizdustry forum its a great website which someone can earn from but its require little of your time and effort and I also beleive before the end of today I will make more money

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds