Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How Much Money Did You Make Today?

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't earn much. Hopefully, I will manage to earn up to 2 dollars per day. Now I earn 1 dollar. I remember I wasted a lot of time on a website that offered 30 cents per day for like 4 hours, so I definitely improved a bit. I hope it won't stop there.

Am still working hard to see I get my task on bizdustry completed though I get other activities to attained to but it will be cool I reach one dollar on the bizdustry platform.

My today's earning was very slow today because of electricity problem but I was able to earn 1$. At usually I do try to make 2$ before continuing with my offline activities.

Actually today is Sunday. I have not made even a single kobo from any online working site but I believe what I have achieved today is quite more than money.

First of all congratulations for those users who earn minimum 3$ dollars form verious activities, as well for me also because today I mange only few cents from this forum, I don't think today is my good day hope tomorrow will be better for me.

Actually today is really boring and the network server is very poor due to the weather but I am still trying to reach at least $ 1 from bizdustry platform and if I could earned from other sites.

I don't earn much. Hopefully, I will manage to earn up to 2 dollars per day. Now I earn 1 dollar. I remember I wasted a lot of time on a website that offered 30 cents per day for like 4 hours, so I definitely improved a bit. I hope it won't stop there.
I think it is important you do not waste your time on websites that will take a lot of your time. It is important you give priority to the ones that pays you the highest amount of money before you work on others that pays lesser.

I think it is important you do not waste your time on websites that will take a lot of your time. It is important you give priority to the ones that pays you the highest amount of money before you work on others that pays lesser.
Yes... That is true, once you are earning online and starting with the site with the highest amount, it will be easy for you to earn enough per day and till work on other sites.

Yes... That is true, once you are earning online and starting with the site with the highest amount, it will be easy for you to earn enough per day and till work on other sites.
Probably, giving attention to website that pays reasonable amount of money is very important and necessary. After you might have completed the tasks on those ones you focus on little ones.

Seriously, securing 1-3$ daily is really difficult nowadays because you just have to exchange your time for income. Today I have only been able to make around $1.3* and still counting. I just hope I continue to be consistent because I am easily discouraged when things don't quite go my way. But surely that is coming to an end because I have a different mentality now.

Probably, giving attention to website that pays reasonable amount of money is very important and necessary. After you might have completed the tasks on those ones you focus on little ones.
Yeah... Like me I do try to complete bizdustry tasks before going into any other post to pay sites or forums like beermoneyforum, BMF.io then trendri last because bizdustry do pay fast.

Yeah... Like me I do try to complete bizdustry tasks before going into any other post to pay sites or forums like beermoneyforum, BMF.io then trendri last because bizdustry do pay fast.
Yeah, that's important. It is better to start from the one that pays you better and faster. Sometimes I don't even have time to venture into others apart from BMF and bizdustry. I have other non posting busineses I'm doing online.

Seriously, securing 1-3$ daily is really difficult nowadays because you just have to exchange your time for income. Today I have only been able to make around $1.3* and still counting. I just hope I continue to be consistent because I am easily discouraged when things don't quite go my way. But surely that is coming to an end because I have a different mentality now.
All it requires is dedication and willingness then it would be possible for you. You just have to make a very good schedule for yourself and with time you will get him used to to it.

Actually today is just beginning and nothing yet has been made but I am still try my possible best to complete my task on bizdustry and reach $1.

Actually today is just beginning and nothing yet has been made but I am still try my possible best to complete my task on bizdustry and reach $1.
I think you can make more than $1 from this website. The highest amount of money you can make in a day is 1.2 dollars. That means if you make 60 quality comments.

I think you can make more than $1 from this website. The highest amount of money you can make in a day is 1.2 dollars. That means if you make 60 quality comments.
Actually you can make more than $1 from these platform but I believe not all people can be able to complete there task to reach that amount due to some certain reasons either personal or something.

Most times bizdustry is the site that I make money from. And as we all know, with hardworking and dedication, the amount you can make at bizdustry is $1. So for today I worked hard and I have already make $1. I just join tendri but I have not been approved for ptp.

Actually some people work on different websites and each website has a specific task to which you are expected to complete while some work on only a site. personally I have been able to make $1 from one of my earning site and still working hard to earned one on bizdustry.

Actually you can make more than $1 from these platform but I believe not all people can be able to complete there task to reach that amount due to some certain reasons either personal or something.
Okay, someone who can be able to make 50 comments every day should actually try to make it 60. Like you have stated, not everyone is opportuned to have a lot of time to work that much.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds