Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How Much Money Did You Make Today?

Most times bizdustry is the site that I make money from. And as we all know, with hardworking and dedication, the amount you can make at bizdustry is $1. So for today I worked hard and I have already make $1. I just join tendri but I have not been approved for ptp.
I think you can make more than that every single day. The highest you can make as an ordinary member is 1.2 dollars on daily basis which is 60 comment. VIP members can make 1.7 dollars.

Advertisement Placeholder
I can't tell how much I have msde today from my trading but it is not below $15 and it is a good move for me today.
I have also made some few from other online sites
$15 a day is not small. If you can be making $15 on daily basis for like 20 times in a month, that would be a big money. My target now is to be making $10 in a day, but as I type this I'm not where near this target. Can you explain some of the other ways you used to make money online?

Everyday the amount of money I make on daily basis is 1.5 dollars . Currently I am toward making $1 then I look for a way to make another 0.5 cents in the day. It all depends on my time arrangement and some other things.

Well for me I only earn $1 here on bizdustry because that's the only site I'm currently working on, i believe If I'm working on different platforms I could have earn more than that.

I don't really earn that much online, I think that's because I'm working on one forum, but I believe with time I can be able to earn a considerable amount of money.

I have only been able to make $3 online so far today and that is something that I think that is very low because I suppose that I should be making at least 5 no matter what.

Whether you are working on freelance sites, GPT sites, PTC sites, Faucets, Forums, Blogs, Earning Sites, or Youtube, you will see daily earnings from your work, for instance, if you are working on forums, you might be earning $1-$2 daily, in freelance site, you might be making $5-$10 daily. So, my question is how much did you make today.
I will answer first
Today, I have earned $1.5. I made $1 through forum posting and 50 cents on GPT and microjob site
I have earned $8.5 dollars today by using GPT and micro job sites as well as posting on forums. I have a strong desire to learn a digital skill in order to add freelancing as a potent income source in addition to the above-mentioned

Well for me I only earn $1 here on bizdustry because that's the only site I'm currently working on, i believe If I'm working on different platforms I could have earn more than that.
My target here on bizdustry forum websites is to make one dollar daily but most of the time , i don't make half of it because of my offline activities that takes my time most of the time .

My target here on bizdustry forum websites is to make one dollar daily but most of the time , i don't make half of it because of my offline activities that takes my time most of the time .
You need to have enough time before you can be able to do all those things, if you are looking way to make it easy, I think you should hire someone to help you with your offline job, what do you think?

Well, I'm having a dull day today.
This is due to the fact that I haven't made a substantial quantity of money today from my internet activities.
This is due to the fact that working online is incredibly challenging due to a significant issue my device has caused with the server.

Well, I'm having a dull day today.
This is due to the fact that I haven't made a substantial quantity of money today from my internet activities.
This is due to the fact that working online is incredibly challenging due to a significant issue my device has caused with the server.
That's really bad, I believe if you are not having any issues with your device you could have earn a substantial amount of money, that's why you need to have multiple income streams.

I did not earn a good amount of money today because I am not felling too well, but if I work hard I use to earn more than $3 daily by doing different things online.

I have earned $8.5 dollars today by using GPT and micro job sites as well as posting on forums. I have a strong desire to learn a digital skill in order to add freelancing as a potent income source in addition to the above-mentioned

I have a fixed target of making at least $6 per day. I know that this is a very low amount of money, but I think that it is still a good idea to have something. How much money do you make?

Hopefully online today I have earned up to $4 dollars and am still gonna earn huge Tonight as well. Earning online is the best sweetest thing to me also. And I have also completed my offline jobs today too.
Wow that's great, actually i can't really know how much money I have made online today because I am not steady online, at least sometimes a day I used to make $2 a day.

We honestly speaking the total value of money which I have realized today, is very encouraging this is because I have not make such good amount of money before. This money, is not only generate from my online business but also with my offline business stuffs and goods.

Whether you are working on freelance sites, GPT sites, PTC sites, Faucets, Forums, Blogs, Earning Sites, or Youtube, you will see daily earnings from your work, for instance, if you are working on forums, you might be earning $1-$2 daily, in freelance site, you might be making $5-$10 daily. So, my question is how much did you make today.
I will answer first
Today, I have earned $1.5. I made $1 through forum posting and 50 cents on GPT and microjob site
I am working on online writing forum website only and this is Bizdustry and I only earned $1 the whole day which is not enough but I think something is good than having nothing.

I have a fixed target of making at least $6 per day. I know that this is a very low amount of money, but I think that it is still a good idea to have something. How much money do you make?
I earn around $7 up to $10 depending on how much time I have on my hands, and how determined I feel to reach this target. I think we can both concur that there is need to learn a digital skill or two in order to boost our online income.

I did not earn a good amount of money today because I am not felling too well, but if I work hard I use to earn more than $3 daily by doing different things online.
Wow that's a good idea, but if you won't mind my asking what exactly do you do to earn that amount of money? Earning up to that amount is a good idea.

Wow that's a good idea, but if you won't mind my asking what exactly do you do to earn that amount of money? Earning up to that amount is a good idea.
I post in different forums online, if you do the same you can earn a considerable amount of money online, working online on forum's is good you can earn enough income.

I wish to congratulate a few people who were successful in making money today on various sites. It is preferable to taking no action. As for myself, I've only made a small number of postings on Business today, fewer than on other days. So, I only made a few pennies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds