Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How Much Money Did You Make Today?

Well, I have not been working online for quite some days now but today that I resume, almost everything is becoming so strange to me and I have not make even a single kobo from all the platforms I worked on.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have made $1 so far today and I am trying as much as possible to meet my daily target. Making money on the internet is good but you really need to have a very good job or passive income method if you want to make money on daily basis without much stress. I'm also planning to venture into other things like Amazon Kindle publishing.

I have made $1 so far today and I am trying as much as possible to meet my daily target. Making money on the internet is good but you really need to have a very good job or passive income method if you want to make money on daily basis without much stress. I'm also planning to venture into other things like Amazon Kindle publishing.
For me I make $1 on daily basis. Seriously earning online is one of the most thrilling experience for me. I am also looking for opportunities to make more money online by engaging in crypto or forex trading depending on my interest.

I have not really made any significant money online today and that is exactly what is annoying me. I plan that I should be able to make up to $2 before midnight today.

For me I make $1 on daily basis. Seriously earning online is one of the most thrilling experience for me. I am also looking for opportunities to make more money online by engaging in crypto or forex trading depending on my interest.
If you are a newbie on the internet making $1 is quite cool but if you are not a newbie you should try as much as possible to improve. There are a lot of things you can venture into like blogging, Amazon Kindle publishing and the lot of orders. With time you can actually make some good amount of money with it.

I can't tell how much I have msde today from my trading but it is not below $15 and it is a good move for me today.
I have also made some few from other online sites
Likewise me too because for me I don't really have much time in working that is why am not really making good money here online, so today I don't really make enough money because of my time

If you are a newbie on the internet making $1 is quite cool but if you are not a newbie you should try as much as possible to improve. There are a lot of things you can venture into like blogging, Amazon Kindle publishing and the lot of orders. With time you can actually make some good amount of money with it.
I am not a newbie. So many things offline is taking the money I could have use to learn a profitable skill for myself but well I am trying , probably let me just see how it will be , I need to learn a skill I do not have interest in blogging. That's for me. I could learn forex.

Actually today is really boring uncompared to other days because today has been really boring I get so occupied with offline business activities. I don't really know if I can makes something reasonable today.

I am not a newbie. So many things offline is taking the money I could have use to learn a profitable skill for myself but well I am trying , probably let me just see how it will be , I need to learn a skill I do not have interest in blogging. That's for me. I could learn forex.
I'm not yet making a lot of money on the internet but I am probably learning some good business lines that would make me a lot of money in the near future. You actually do not need money to learn things online these days because you can get some free courses on the business you are interested on. forex trading is good but you need to understand it is very risky.

I have not really made so much money today and that is something that is generally annoying me because I hope that I should be able to make at least $3 in a day.

I'm not yet making a lot of money on the internet but I am probably learning some good business lines that would make me a lot of money in the near future. You actually do not need money to learn things online these days because you can get some free courses on the business you are interested on. forex trading is good but you need to understand it is very risky.
Forex trading is what I am trying to concentrate on. We know it is risky but with proper analysis I think the possibility of losing will be quite lower and gaining will be more . which one are you concentrating on ?

Forex trading is what I am trying to concentrate on. We know it is risky but with proper analysis I think the possibility of losing will be quite lower and gaining will be more . which one are you concentrating on ?
Forex trading may take a lot of time for you to master well but on the long run you will make a lot of money from it. So many people prefer forex trading to cryptocurrency trading and they're making a lot of profit. It is all about having day knowledge of how it works.

Making money in this market has not been easy and I think that it is basically because of the way in which the market is crashing so I have just been making 1 to 2 bonus every day.

Forex trading may take a lot of time for you to master well but on the long run you will make a lot of money from it. So many people prefer forex trading to cryptocurrency trading and they're making a lot of profit. It is all about having day knowledge of how it works.
If I have good understanding of Forex , I will also migrate to trade cryptocurrency . The only reason why I do not like forex all that is the fact that you will not have to be trading it on weekends since the market will close at that time. Maybe on that weekend I can trade cryptocurrency.

Whether you are working on freelance sites, GPT sites, PTC sites, Faucets, Forums, Blogs, Earning Sites, or Youtube, you will see daily earnings from your work, for instance, if you are working on forums, you might be earning $1-$2 daily, in freelance site, you might be making $5-$10 daily. So, my question is how much did you make today.
I will answer first
Today, I have earned $1.5. I made $1 through forum posting and 50 cents on GPT and microjob site
It's only 7am here and j haven't made any money so far. Ohh, I think I got 0.2 dollars from bizdustry as of now. I have a gig I'm to deliver soon. I'll definitely come back to this post at the end of today

Although I have not gone far today yet at my posting of comments but I am targeting to earn 1200 points today from bizdustry. Which I am even praying that Bizdustry should increase there numbers of comments.

I have not really been active today but I will try as much as possible to make about $2 on paid to post platforms only. I am probably staying away from the crypto market today because I don't feel like trading and in such scenarios i usually don't make profit.

Actually today is not just, I become active today late and at the same time rain is falling, so my internet connection is slow but I am trying to earn a dollar today.

Actually today is not just, I become active today late and at the same time rain is falling, so my internet connection is slow but I am trying to earn a dollar today.
Likewise me I think I have become active here very late but before the end of today hope to reach 2k biznote here its a good day but I didnt start working on time.

Is it raining in your location since when.

Likewise me I think I have become active here very late but before the end of today hope to reach 2k biznote here its a good day but I didnt start working on time.

Is it raining in your location since when.
Alright there is no big deal about that, just set your target and work towards it. Some times people also work on two or three different forums to earn more than $3 a day.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds