Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How much do you spend on video games?

Anachiwo

Reputable member
Credits
There are some gamers that are very crazy with their spending habits on video games. I know a guy who spends more than $1000 on a particular football game every month. I can't do that even though I love playing games so much.

Just a new game once a while, other than that nothing special.

Usually no greater than $30 nowadays. I generally always wait for games to go on sale before I purchase them.

I only buy games as I can afford them, my boyfriend and I gameshare on Xbox and he buys a lot of the games we both enjoy, so I get access to them for free most of the time.

I like to play free games and don't even want to spend too much on games. What I have noticed is that I have spent just my time and data on playing games.

I am not going to say that not spending money on games is bad. I have spent close to $500 on getting the games that I play. I prefer paid games to free games.

I can spend at least $100 on in game's transactions every month and about $300 on games that I would buy in a year. I won't be crazy to spend $1k on games every month.

I would say on me alone I spent probably $200 on gaming habits a year. I know I also purchase some for my husband as well, so could be closer to $300.

I don't spend much on gaming. It would be not more than $120 roughly per year. This includes buying games as well as the in-game purchases that we make every month or so depending on what they are offering.

Most spend on a single video game would have to be MSFS2020 and also MSFS2024 when it comes out. Looking at £120 that's without spending addons and aircafts outside of the box.

Looking at £1000 in addons for MSFS

I spend $0.00 on games now that I don't have a console and a dead gaming PC. Most mobile games don't seem fun enough for me to justify paying for, and most games I have paid for on mobile I ended up deleting due to lack of gameplay.

I spend $0.00 on games now that I don't have a console and a dead gaming PC. Most mobile games don't seem fun enough for me to justify paying for, and most games I have paid for on mobile I ended up deleting due to lack of gameplay.
Maybe one day you will have a good PC :)

Maybe one day you will have a good PC
I'm just really curious if my current one is fixable and I just don't have the knowledge to fix it. I won't be buying another gaming laptop for a long time I'm sure since I don't have a lot of money built up.

I'm just really curious if my current one is fixable and I just don't have the knowledge to fix it. I won't be buying another gaming laptop for a long time I'm sure since I don't have a lot of money built up.
I mean you can consider upgrading your PC hardware parts depending on what you have now.

I don't pay for games. I don't even remember the last game I bought but I do know it was a long while ago.
I play free games now as when I buy a game, I get bored of it and don't play it again.

I don't spend that much as I used to. I think a couple of games a year, but not more than 5.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor