Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How Much Do You charge your customers for graphics designing

Dowenship

Captain Junkie
Credits
I have a friend who's very good in designing anything, I mean anything u feel like designing. Most of my business design, he HSS been the architect behind it. But he charges me about $5 for it just because of our friendship. So most times I wonder how graphics design can make you rich with that kind of money.

So I want to know! As a graphics designer How much do u charge your customers?

Advertisement Placeholder
Graphics is hot cake in freelancing platforms and charging $5 is common there because it is highly competitive and you wouldn't want to be left behind if you charge higher than that. Remember, most clients are big guys and have too many works that requires a lower price per each work. Imagine charging $5 for 5 graphics works from a client, it's $25 cost of work that will not require a whole day to carry out. Then imagine getting such offer from 5 different clients.

As a graphic designer that knows what's best for him at pricing. I do charge nothing less than $5 for printable flyer design and online flyers as well. But for logo design I do charge for 10-15$ per project and additional price for branding.

there are lot of things to take on consideration when asking for a price, for example, for how long you have been making designs and how much feedback you have, if you are still new, i advice you to charge only few, so you can have lot of feedback, then you can control price later

How much I charge my customers for a design varies depending on the kind of design they want me to do and the complexity of the work. Sometimes I charge as low as $25 or as high as $75. And there are factors I consider before charging my customers.

I have a friend who's very good in designing anything, I mean anything u feel like designing. Most of my business design, he HSS been the architect behind it. But he charges me about $5 for it just because of our friendship. So most times I wonder how graphics design can make you rich with that kind of money.

Every business have its own pattern of charging the products rate and services rate. As graphic design work is emerging service and program these days which is requirments of every business. So i charge it accordingly like if a simple photoshop i charge 5 dollars but if a professional logo so i usually charge 20 to 80 dollars on the basis of work and time.

I don't do graphic designing, however, I have hired a graphic designer a couple of times. I have paid $10 for a logo and $30 for newsletter design. The money I spent on graphic designing services was based on the designer's experience and the amount of time he had to put to work. The designer delivered the logo in one hour and the newsletter in 3 hours.

I am not a graphics designer but I have and stay around those who do it and are very professional with it. What I've discovered about the way they charge customers or clients is based on the complexity of the design, the color schemes, how much or how many typing they have to do or it contains. Some of the jobs require long writeups and typing to do and they charge with that too because it is such a strenuous thing to do. They also charge based on the thoughts and experiences they put into creating good designs

In graphics designing there are know fixed charges to what one is expected to pay after a particular job. But the truth is that the industry is booming. And more investors are gradually joiningthat area.
[automerge]1612304844[/automerge]
In graphics designing there are know fixed charges to what one is expected to pay after a particular job. But the truth is that the industry is booming. And more investors are gradually joiningthat area.

It depends on the type of customer you are dealing with and if you are in Freeland sites you can charge as low as $5 and you can also charge as high as $20 depending on the type of graphic design someone is in need of,but if you're just trying to get customers every time you need to charge low so that they can come back next time.

I am not a graphic design expert but according to my friend's opinion, at the initial stage you should charge only 5$,but when you become professional in your field and after satisfying enough customers, you can charge even $20 for graphic designing.

Graphic design is another method of advertising your produces to the world,I know persons that do pay fortune for graphic design of their brands that's because he knows the important of graphic designing in marketing,so me as a graphic designer I do charge my customers according to the quality of works he/ she wants

As a graphic designer I usually charge my customers base on the complexity of the design. Sometimes you make a simple design that you require you to mix some colours and arranged some texts. Such a design should be charge for a low price while some complex designs that involves shape manipulation, photo editing and retouching are charged a bit higher.

Anything that has to do with visuals out there is a very important and sought out skill. The price people charge their customers is most often dependent on how good they are. But on a general, charging $5 for graphic works like color balancing a photo, mild editing is not band. They charge higher for many picture editings, manipulations and animations as they tend to be the most difficult among the others.

Well, i not a graphic designer or programmer so I cannot tell you what price to charge for your services. But I advise you get in touch with those who are experienced in graphic designing. You can ask them for guidance and advise on what price to charge.

If you’re starting out in the interior design industry, your hourly rate will vary between $75-$125 per hour. If you have several years of experience under your belt, you can charge upwards of $150 per hour.

The downside of charging your client per hour is that it’s difficult to offer an estimate from the beginning of the project. If you’re experienced, you can come up with a good estimate depending on the size of the project, but if you’re just starting out, it will be more challenging.

It depends on where you you are doing the business if you are doing it on a freelance site then you should collect as low as $5 and as high as $20 and it also depends on the quality of service you are willing to render to the person, that is how you can determine the price that is suitable.
[automerge]1612425148[/automerge]
It depends on where you you are doing the business if you are doing it on a freelance site then you should collect as low as $5 and as high as $20 and it also depends on the quality of service you are willing to render to the person, that is how you can determine the price that is suitable.

I do not have specific amount I charge my clients. I charge them base on the nature of the work they brought. Also, I charge based on the reputation of the company or clients. Some clients or companies patronize graphic designers with good bills and nice designs.

Some designers charge as little as fifteen dollars an hour and others charge hundreds. The average is around USD forty-five dollars an hour for graphic designers. Consider this hourly rate as labor costs for a plumbing job. This is what the client is paying you for the time you spend working.

I am not a graphic designer. I do use photoshop and can create some marketing materials through phtotoshop. I have create a lot of graphic designs for my friends and family, however, never made money from my designs.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds