Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How Much Do You charge your customers for graphics designing

I am not a graphic designer but with my little knowledge on graphic design there is no fixed amount to charge for a graphic design. The amount charged depends on the complexity of the design,the color mixing and so many other things.

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't know anything about graphics designing but my old friends are into it and with the little ideas I have with them they let me know that money can be charged depends on how it looks and measurements that involves in it.

I am not a graphic design expert so I don't really know the graphic design service. But I have people around me who are graphic design and they do collect about 150 dollars for basic graphic design. one of them is doing animation together with graphic design and usually command nothing less than $700.

I have a pro in graphic design. He charged like $10 above for any of his designs. Depending on the complexity of the job. Graphics design is a lucrative skill and it is in high demand. I wish I had learned from him.

I am not a graphic designer, those who work as graphic designers via fiverr, upwork have specific amount for any of their graphics project for clients to purchase.

Depending on the type of design the person wants me to design if it's a logo, flyer, poster, business card or ceremonial program I charge according to the work

I'm not a graphic designer but I know designers who earn a lot from the job even those that are upcoming in the field can attest to making a reasonable sum of money.

As a graphic designer that knows what's best for him at pricing. I do charge nothing less than $5 for printable flyer design and online flyers as well. But for logo design I do charge for 10-15$ per project and additional price for branding.
This price maybe high to some people but if you know what you doing and given your skills I think if you believe it's worth it then it's worth it

graphic designing is a not something easy that's if you take it that way , but you are the one to make it easy,one can earn allot from graphic designing, you just have to learn because it is very broad

I'm not a graphic designer but I believe most of this graphic designers makes a lot of money. I have a brother who designed many things. He makes a lot from graphic designing.

I have seen alot of people who are making alot of money,well best way to earn money is through desinging for some crypto platform

The price you are going to charge for the service render will depend on your level of expertise. It can be very difficult to charge less when you know all it takes you to become an expert at graphic design. I know some people who are charging up to $1000 for a graphic design.

Graphic design is another way to sell your products to the globe. I know people that pay a lot of money for graphic design of their brands because they understand how essential it is in marketing. As a graphic designer, I charge my customers according to the quality of work they desire.

I am not in graphic design artist but I have seen it in the marketplace in which people are charging as high as $500 for a graphic design project. I think they are mad you are going to command in the marketplace depend on your authority in the industry.

I do not work on any platform that pays for graphics so I do not charge for the graphics I create all I do now is catching fun with the things I create

I have a friend who's very good in designing anything, I mean anything u feel like designing. Most of my business design, he HSS been the architect behind it. But he charges me about $5 for it just because of our friendship. So most times I wonder how graphics design can make you rich with that kind of money.

So I want to know! As a graphics designer How much do u charge your customers?
A work which I contacted a graphic designer from Fiverr to do for me was charged at $40 for the job. I was really shocked because I was thinking it would be a work of at most $10.

I have hired graphic designers on fiverr and I paid $5 for one graphic design, I asked for two revisions. I have also paid $10 or the design along with the working file. I am not a designer, so I don't see graphics but sometimes I do my own designs

The prices range I guess. I have seen prices within the range of 5-20$ while I know someone who works with brands and organisation and he charges a lot for his services.

It depends on the type of customer you are dealing with and if you are in Freeland sites you can charge as low as $5 and you can also charge as high as $20 depending on the type of graphic design someone is in need of,but if you're just trying to get customers every time you need to charge low so that they can come back next time.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds