Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How Much Do You charge your customers for graphics designing

I really am not a certified graphic designer but I do it for fun. I usually help my friends out with their designs anytime they seek for my help.

Advertisement Placeholder
As a graphics designer I charge my clients based on the type of gig they want me to do for them. For example you can charge the same amount of money for flier design and Business card design but my minimum charge for any gig is always $5

Some designers charge as little as fifteen dollars an hour and others charge hundreds. The average is around USD forty-five dollars an hour for graphic designers. Consider this hourly rate as labor costs for a plumbing job. This is what the client is paying you for the time you spend working.
There is no particular price tag to graphic designing but the designer can can decide the best price for himself. As for me I charge base on the difficulty of the design. Some designs are very simple so I can charge around $5-$10.

Am not into graphic design but he/she can charge base on the work, because as graphic designer he don't have any specific amount to charge for work.

The price should depend on many factors. I am bit a graphic designer but I will be charging depending on the stress, cost of materials and time it takes me to finish the job.

I am not into website design for now but I do work with my cousin brother who is a website designer guru, and from what I have seen so far as far as charging of customers. He charges from the range of $32 to $50 dollars for each website that he designs or programs.

Well how much a graphic designer would charge would depend on his skill and the nature of the job to be done , some jobs usually require more than others so definitely would cost more

I have charged $25 for a book cover design. It took me three hours to design a book cover, which my client asked to make some changes and I had to spend 2 more hours.

I'm not a graphic designer those who are expert graphics designer charge fairly good amount of money to their clients based on the calibre of task they're to deliver.

I am not a graphic designer but I know that it's a lucrative job online. When you showcase your gigs online on freelancing site, you will make some amount of money

If your friend is finding it difficult and confusing knowing what to charge his clients for the design projects, he should get an idea from persons he knows are into his type of gig to have an idea

I'm not a graphic designer so I can't really comment. I would say though that graphic design can earn you plenty of money if you're good at it. I think you can charge at least a few hundred per project but maybe even much more.

You can charge anything really, because of what you're selling it doesn't really have a 'market' or 'street' value.

Even in the graphic design there are many types like retouching of photos, manipulation, illustration, making of stationeries so it depends.

It all depends on how you sell your self or the packaging. Now does who have made a name in this industry charge hugh amount for a simple flyer job or a 3d logo. A job a beginner would do for just $5 another graphic designer would do it for over $75 or more. Once you have a well known brand for your self as a graphic designer, you are good to go. I am still learner and have not become a professional yet, but i didnt some gig for someone, because i was still scared of my own ability, i charged him just $6

The only little knowledge I have about graphic design is from my secondary school days so it's a bit rusty now, I wouldn't even charge anyone, but I know that most graphic designers charge about $40-$60 depending on the job.

In my country people usually emoploy graphic designers and pay them $100-$200 per month salary. I know people living in the west would earn this much amount of money per day providing graphic designing services. There is a big difference of wages when it comes to different countries.

Graphics designing is one of best thing that gives quality to complete a well done work on graphics,it has no specific charges and it depends on how it looks like on paper.

I think what people charge depends on the type of work to design .works with multiple colors are charged higher than other ones with less color design

There are different types and sizes of design that you can give your customers. The last time I went to design a poster I was charged based on the technicality or how difficult what I wanted to designed was.

I have a friend who's very good in designing anything, I mean anything u feel like designing. Most of my business design, he HSS been the architect behind it. But he charges me about $5 for it just because of our friendship. So most times I wonder how graphics design can make you rich with that kind of money.

So I want to know! As a graphics designer How much do u charge your customers?
It depends on the job Description. Most established graphic designers do not charge below $100 for any job. You can get it at a lower price for those that are yet to be established.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds