Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How much capital was invested during your early business start up??

Sincerem

Captain Junkie
Credits
I want to get your opinions on this one. Everyone budgeted a certain amount of money during his or her business start up. How much capital did you inject into your business? Have you made profit ever since you started the business??

Advertisement Placeholder
I want to get your opinions on this one. Everyone budgeted a certain amount of money during his or her business start up. How much capital did you inject into your business? Have you made profit ever since you started the business??
Starting a business is not a an easy job even when you had to borrow to add to your business, I started my business last year with #300,000 and I had to borrow another #200,000 to support the business, i just finish paying the money bank this same month. And i am looking forward to start counting my profits from now on.

Starting a business is not a an easy job even when you had to borrow to add to your business, I started my business last year with #300,000 and I had to borrow another #200,000 to support the business, i just finish paying the money bank this same month. And i am looking forward to start counting my profits from now on.
Interesting one. Its good that you've cleared your outstanding loan. Now is the time to recover and make your own profit.

This is commendable it shows how disciplined you are to be able to return the money you borrowed.

Its good, he made out the repayment of the loan and generated profit for himself at the moment. I believe he worked his ass out before making out those funds.

When I launched my first business, a restaurant and bar, I invested just about $3k. sadly, the business failed due to mismanagement.

When I launched my first business, a restaurant and bar, I invested just about $3k. sadly, the business failed due to mismanagement.
$3k business start up capital isn't a small one indeed. Its a massive one to start a restaurant business. Its a pity that you didn't succeed again in your business adventure. Maybe you nerd to seek mentorship to get started again in any future business choice you may venture into.

I don't have a business, therefore, the question does not apply to me. However, I have friends who started their business with just $10 and now generate at least $200 monthly profits.

Now that my two businesses have collapsed, I know exactly what ruined my business. My failure has taught me a lesson and if I do the same business I might succeed but I have no desire to do offline business.

Since you've settled into online business, you should forget about the offline business failures, and focus on driving more funds from your online business career.

If I may be inquisitive, which type of business are you talking about. And with the amount of money invested, is that the highest one can invest in the business. I am sorry once again for prying into your personal affairs.

Business is not something you can start without enough capital to start up, so starting will cost someone a lot of money to start up the business.

I haven't started a business before so I don't know how much can start a business. But I will advice if you start a business with 70 percent of your business budget then keep the remaining amount as the backup so that your business will not collapse

I haven't started a business before so I don't know how much can start a business. But I will advice if you start a business with 70 percent of your business budget then keep the remaining amount as the backup so that your business will not collapse
You made a point dear. Their should be exit business plan incase of emergency. The exit plan can be way to keep the business afloat when the cash flow ceases or when the business hit rock bottom due to goods sinking during importation.

I can't remember exactly how much I spent to start my first business but it must be around 25,000 naira. Since it's a farming business, you can decide to start with any amount base on the land capacity you can cultivate

A friend of mine used #100,000 which is $200 as his capital for a small scale importing business. He manage to grow the business to be worth $500.

In the value of money today, I had a capital of $300 in my first start up. It was a boutique that was in our property so there was no rental expense. In my 2nd business which was a computer supplies retailing business I had more than $500 for the computer and the stock of supplies. That amount also handled the first 2 months of salaries of 1 employee.

In reply to your question concerning how much did i put into my business as a startup capital, well I personally when i was about to start my online business, I put $100 at the first time, them later on I needed more and put $200 in it again

I'm a farmer who loves farming business. I invest about 15$ to gain some Experience about poultry farming, which seems a joke after reading, but all I need was to get experienced about poultry farming. So I made about 70/80$. Which gave me push and experience too. Now I'm Looking to invest more than 2000$ at once to start up my business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds