Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many people have you managed in your career?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
How many people would you say you have managed before? Either it be a job you have them work for your site/business. Or other work like assistants, and writers. I wouldn't say I managed too many, but I have paid many people to work for me on my sites. From graphical work, article writing and more. I wish I knew the number, but I'd say I worked with over 40 people maybe since I started working online. I may be wrong on the number, but that's the best estimate I got. What about you?

Advertisement Placeholder
I haven't managed anyone in my career. I don't own a business or even a site and so, i'm not in need of workers for the time being. I haven't even had an assistant in a job before, i've just had coworkers.

Currently at my job, I manage over a 100 people (who are staff) and more than 30 customers
People management is a huge task that requires skill, patience and even lots of know how.

I don't manage anyone. I work for someone else.

Assuming my business plans work out, it will be a very small team of maybe 5 or 6 people max.

Haven’t manage anyone yet I will say I manage my self now because I also decide and plan for somethings I will buy with money before anything else

Actually I think it depends on the kind of career you handle or the job you do. there are people who have handled more than thousands of employees though it may not be at a time, and some might be so it depends.

Okay for me I have not managed anyone in my life before. It is other people who manage me. Am hoping I work hard in order to be my own manager if my self

Currently at my job, I manage over a 100 people (who are staff) and more than 30 customers
People management is a huge task that requires skill, patience and even lots of know how.
Definitely, managing people is a huge task and one that in most cases, determines the future of the business, as a wrong move can spell complete jeopardy for your business or organisation

Definitely, managing people is a huge task and one that in most cases, determines the future of the business, as a wrong move can spell complete jeopardy for your business or organisation
I tell you bro. It's a lot harder than I envisaged it would be + imagine facing a lot of people, scolding some, trying to layoff some, perform appraisals and the rest. I've been called proud since I started managing people.

I tell you bro. It's a lot harder than I envisaged it would be + imagine facing a lot of people, scolding some, trying to layoff some, perform appraisals and the rest. I've been called proud since I started managing people.
Yeah, it is not easy but from what you have said you are doing pretty well and keeping the momentum would still be hard but I believe you are up to the task, wishing you all the best.

I have never managed anyone in my life before. But am working harder kn order to be promoted from where I am in my job to a position where I will be able to manage people

I have never managed anyone in my life before. But am working harder kn order to be promoted from where I am in my job to a position where I will be able to manage people
Before you will be promoted to the position of a manager in any business organisation they must make sure that you have the ability to manage people. I think your experience in that particular business venture will give you the ability.

The ability to manage people is quite an important skill that can be learnt overtime.
If you can manage yourself effectively , you are a step higher in your journey.

The highest number of people i have managed in my career is five workers and it was when I was working as a manager in my uncle's bakery which I managed for good four years.

The highest number of people i have managed in my career is five workers and it was when I was working as a manager in my uncle's bakery which I managed for good four years.
That might have actually given you the needed experience for you to run your own business. if you intend in starting your own bakery business you can easily make it very successful.

Before you will be promoted to the position of a manager in any business organisation they must make sure that you have the ability to manage people. I think your experience in that particular business venture will give you the ability.
You would need to have so many abilities before you can succed as a manager in any establishment, skills like knowing how to manage people can come in very handy for you.

You would need to have so many abilities before you can succed as a manager in any establishment, skills like knowing how to manage people can come in very handy for you.
Probably, you must have a very good track record if you want to become a manager in any business organisation. That is why they always make people who have been in the company for a long time managers.

Probably, you must have a very good track record if you want to become a manager in any business organisation. That is why they always make people who have been in the company for a long time managers.
Though it is good to reward loyalty especially someone that has served you a very long time but also you need to be very careful as sometimes the duration of that person might not transfer to efficiency

Actually in my business career, I have been able to manage a good number of 10 workers working under me even though it wasn't my business but I served as a manager in the business.

In my career as a tutor in the department of business and skills acquisition, I was able to manage more than 1000 students and empower them with different business skills.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds