Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many people have you managed in your career?

Managing people is quite an important skill that can be learnt and perfected upon by practice. It would definitely help one as a leader and even after the establishment of business.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have been able to manage a large number of people even though it wasn't at the same time. the first time I was a group lead on a particular assignment and the second time I was to oversee a given project with alot of people involved.

How many people would you say you have managed before? Either it be a job you have them work for your site/business. Or other work like assistants, and writers. I wouldn't say I managed too many, but I have paid many people to work for me on my sites. From graphical work, article writing and more. I wish I knew the number, but I'd say I worked with over 40 people maybe since I started working online. I may be wrong on the number, but that's the best estimate I got. What about you?
I have never occupied a managerial position in any of the jobs that I worked. I have worked with several people though, but I have never seen myself as a superior to them or anything

I managed more than 500 people who are students in the university learning business skills such as baking, automobile repairs an lots more. It's really a great experience.

In my career as a tutor in the department of business and skills acquisition, I was able to manage more than 1000 students and empower them with different business skills.
This is a very large number of people you where managing at the time, it must have really been very hectic for you to cope with all this numbers of people at the same time.

Using my career as a class teacher as an example , the highest total number of student i have managed as a class teacher and a counsellor is around fourty-five students .

Managing people is quite an important skill that can be learnt and perfected upon by practice. It would definitely help one as a leader and even after the establishment of business.

I have never been a manager, so I have never managed anyone. However, right now I am trying to manage myself due to the fact that I am a freelancer and work independently.

I have managed like 7 people before when I was running a tutorial centre. I have people who are working for me and I paid them during that time.

The idea of grooming someone in your career is not a bad idea, because it also create room for you to know all the necessary steps involve in that particular stuff. Regular practice leads to achievement without encountering any problem.

Business cannot be run by a single person. We would need a helping hand and that is why it is ineluctable to employ people that will fit in perfectly into the job . The number employee is determined by the activities to carry out in the company and personally I have three employees.

Business cannot be run by a single person. We would need a helping hand and that is why it is ineluctable to employ people that will fit in perfectly into the job . The number employee is determined by the activities to carry out in the company and personally I have three employees.

Many businesses usually divide employees into different kinds of teams and then they appoint a team leader for each team. This is also how things work as well.

I actually don't need any of these right now as I am a freelancer online and so there's really not so much need to employ anyone unless it's actually for adverts. But personally, I haven't really employed anyone to help out in my business.

I actually don't need any of these right now as I am a freelancer online and so there's really not so much need to employ anyone unless it's actually for adverts. But personally, I haven't really employed anyone to help out in my business.

Well, I am also a freelancer who works alone. Usually when it comes to making money online as a freelancer, there are many people who tend to work alone.

For now i do not have anybody to manage but where i previously worked, i use to be the manager, if am not mistaken, i had up to five or more persons under me.

Well, I am also a freelancer who works alone. Usually when it comes to making money online as a freelancer, there are many people who tend to work alone.
Freelancer is actually all about working alone as you don't need to ship anything to anybody and you don't need a content creator for what you do. Freelancers actually work together if they choose to and not because of necessity.

Freelancer is actually all about working alone as you don't need to ship anything to anybody and you don't need a content creator for what you do. Freelancers actually work together if they choose to and not because of necessity.

There are many freelancers who do not work alone. For example, there are many freelancers who might be working for a company and they may even work in groups as well.

I am currently managing a group of 8 people and it really hasn't been easy because it was a volunteer organization and it most of them are showing lack of interest.

It is very true that managing people is a skill. I have done that before and it really taught me alot about leadership that I have never learnt from anybook. This skill can be learnt.

I have never managed anyone so far. I am the one who has been managed. I hope one day I reach that point where I have my own business and will be managing others too. Until then, I will focus on developing myself more.

There are many freelancers who do not work alone. For example, there are many freelancers who might be working for a company and they may even work in groups as well.
They might be working for a company and in groups just like you've said but the thing is that most times it's actually a contract to help the company do a particular project and then would be on their own again.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds