Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many people have you managed in your career?

Of course I have known for so many years that education is a great business for a lot of people. If you are able to provide education you will actually make a lot of money from it especially if it is qualitative.

Education is a business in the sense that they "sell" a product called "education" in many places and they get paid for that. The fact remains that it is, indeed, a business.

Advertisement Placeholder
The ability to manage people is quite an important skill that can be learnt overtime.
If you can manage yourself effectively , you are a step higher in your journey.

As long as your business is not a business that is run by a single individual which can only be you, it is very important that you know how to manage human beings that are working for you so that you know how to get the best out of them for your business.

Education is a business in the sense that they "sell" a product called "education" in many places and they get paid for that. The fact remains that it is, indeed, a business.
someone told me some time ago that I should look for something I know that majority of people do not know.
I should offer it to people and most of them will pay for it.

Though it is good to reward loyalty especially someone that has served you a very long time but also you need to be very careful as sometimes the duration of that person might not transfer to efficiency

I believe that the most important thing is for you to make sure that you hire the right people that will be interested in delivering the best for your business because that is the only way it is going to be very easy for you to manage such kind of people in your business.

As a tutor , i have managed more than one thousand students in my career because I do tutor more than seven classes in a day , but as a farmer , I only manage two workers .

The ability to control and inspire people is a skill that can be acquired by practice and learning.
Once you are very good at it , everything would become very easy for you in business.

I have managed about 8 people as a pianist. And I am happy that all of them are doing well today. I am glad I was able to impart and give them something they can live their life on.
That's good , impacting more knowledge into the life of your student is the joy of a good leader , i am also a choir master and I have at least twenty five members under my care .

At the moment, I can say 15 even though the business haven't reached the standard of a company yet but I believe with time, It will be more than that.

It's a great experience actually because you will learn alot from individuals behaviour.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds