Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many people have you managed in your career?

With my baking business , i only have two people working for me and as the vice principal of a private school , I have at least twenty-two workers working with me in that particular organization.

Advertisement Placeholder
Wow, teaching more than 1,000 persons and empowering them with skills is actually not easy. I think you have actually tried. I hope one day I'll be able to empower some persons also.

I think that there are many universities where there are many students. They tend to teach people and usually one professor teaches many students. It is, indeed, quite hard to manage.

I think that there are many universities where there are many students. They tend to teach people and usually one professor teaches many students. It is, indeed, quite hard to manage.
That is actually the case in some universities. But I don't think that is a good idea because some of the students may not be able to follow up. Teaching several students at the same time may make some of them not to be concentrated.

Well I was once a manager in a particular production company of over 35 workers including the drivers but I later quit to start my own and currently am having only 15 an hoping I could have more than 100 in the years coming.

That is actually the case in some universities. But I don't think that is a good idea because some of the students may not be able to follow up. Teaching several students at the same time may make some of them not to be concentrated.

Well, it might not be possible for a teacher to focus on each and every individual student all the time. However, there are some institutes that focus and provide individual attention to many students.

Currently now I don't have any to manage because I don't any business of my own, or have any site, is other people that managed me, but I am working so hard so to have one to manage.

Well, it might not be possible for a teacher to focus on each and every individual student all the time. However, there are some institutes that focus and provide individual attention to many students.
I believe there are institutes where students are given special attention they will learn faster. providing individual attention students will actually unlock the potentials in them faster.

Helping people is my thing, if you have enough knowledge you are expected to use it and help people that are in need of it, this will open more doors to you.

How many people would you say you have managed before? Either it be a job you have them work for your site/business. Or other work like assistants, and writers. I wouldn't say I managed too many, but I have paid many people to work for me on my sites. From graphical work, article writing and more. I wish I knew the number, but I'd say I worked with over 40 people maybe since I started working online. I may be wrong on the number, but that's the best estimate I got. What about you?
To be very honest, I have not managed anyone and I have not been managed by anyone but I hope that someone manages me someday. I prayed for that moment

I haven't managed anyone in my career. I don't own a business or even a site and so, i'm not in need of workers for the time being. I haven't even had an assistant in a job before, i've just had coworkers.

I know lot of people that prefer it to work alone and not have anyone to work with especially when they are doing their own personal business. This is because they find it very difficult to work with people and it's okay for them to work alone for themselves in their business.

I know lot of people that prefer it to work alone and not have anyone to work with especially when they are doing their own personal business. This is because they find it very difficult to work with people and it's okay for them to work alone for themselves in their business.
I think people always try to determine what is the best for them. If you feel like working alone and you are very much more productive doing that then that is okay. Finding out what works for you is the best.

I have never managed anyone in my life before. But am working harder kn order to be promoted from where I am in my job to a position where I will be able to manage people

It is actually very good for you to start learning on time so that whenever you have the opportunity to get into a managerial role then it is something that will come in as a good advantage for you with knowledge you have already.

I don't manage anyone. I work for someone else.

Assuming my business plans work out, it will be a very small team of maybe 5 or 6 people max.
Though I am also working for someone else but i also have my own business where I have only one person working for me but in the private organisation where I am working , I have up to six people that I am managing as their superior .

I have managed two people in my career and they are doing well. I really don't have much students at hand since I have not created time to work on them. In the past, when I was a teacher, I have managed 100 students.

Well I have never handle any position in terms of business or company yet except a leadership position in school that I was able to handle about 500 students though it is not really easy.

I believe there are institutes where students are given special attention they will learn faster. providing individual attention students will actually unlock the potentials in them faster.

There are countless institutes in here and this makes it impossible for many people to select the right kind of institute for themselves. The fact of the matter remains that it looks like that providing education also seems like a huge business to me.

The ability to manage people is quite an important skill that can be learnt overtime.
If you can manage yourself effectively , you are a step higher in your journey.

Seriously, it's not something that's easy because if it's that easy, a lot of people are going to be involved in the work. Managing human being is more difficult than managing products at work. It's something that people should understand.

There are countless institutes in here and this makes it impossible for many people to select the right kind of institute for themselves. The fact of the matter remains that it looks like that providing education also seems like a huge business to me.
Of course I have known for so many years that education is a great business for a lot of people. If you are able to provide education you will actually make a lot of money from it especially if it is qualitative.

I have managed about 8 people as a pianist. And I am happy that all of them are doing well today. I am glad I was able to impart and give them something they can live their life on.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds