Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many people have you managed in your career?

They might be working for a company and in groups just like you've said but the thing is that most times it's actually a contract to help the company do a particular project and then would be on their own again.

As far as contract is concerned, there are many companies that tend to form contract with the workers and this is not just limited to freelancing. There are many companies that form contract when it comes to other kinds of jobs as well.

Advertisement Placeholder
As far as contract is concerned, there are many companies that tend to form contract with the workers and this is not just limited to freelancing. There are many companies that form contract when it comes to other kinds of jobs as well.
Contract jobs is something that's very common between companies and industries and not just about being a freelancer. It's the coming together of like minds with something to gain from them working together.

Contract jobs is something that's very common between companies and industries and not just about being a freelancer. It's the coming together of like minds with something to gain from them working together.

There are many companies that create a contract. There are many expats who also work in other countries and they also form a contract with those workers as well. When this happens, those workers are not able to visit their home country because they are under contract.

Yeah, contract jobs are very common. Most companies will offer contract jobs to workers if there is something temporary that needs to be done. They also may give them a chance to renew contract when it is time.

i think that many companies want their employees to become bound and this is the main reason why they try to form a contract with their employees. Many employees would not want to get bound and this is why they may not sign the contract.

There are many companies that create a contract. There are many expats who also work in other countries and they also form a contract with those workers as well. When this happens, those workers are not able to visit their home country because they are under contract.
Well, all contract deals are actually not the same. It usually comes with it's own terms and conditions so you really can't generalize it but the truth is that I don't know how those big contract do operate.

Since I joined online jobs I didn't work with anyone but I think that if my business grow then I will definitely need some people to help me with my business.

i think that many companies want their employees to become bound and this is the main reason why they try to form a contract with their employees. Many employees would not want to get bound and this is why they may not sign the contract.
I don't really understand your point. When you're employed to an organization, you're already in contract with them to serve probably for a specified period of time and after which your contract with then will come to an end.

I have had students doing their internship under me, but nothing more. I would love to hire staff when I have my business and I will like to give them the privileges I was denied in my own workplace.

Since I joined online jobs I didn't work with anyone but I think that if my business grow then I will definitely need some people to help me with my business.

The fact remains that even I also work as a full-time online worker and I also do not have a day job. However, working online is just like having a real job.

I don't manage people, I manage their businesses. In my life, I have managed a lot of businesses for numerous clients. Currently, I am managing 5 different websites ()businesses) for my three clients.

Before business went bad, I have 10 workers in each and every part of my businesses offline but I had to close some of the outlets when business wasn't flourishing.

Before business went bad, I have 10 workers in each and every part of my businesses offline but I had to close some of the outlets when business wasn't flourishing.

So, what happened to your business? I think that businesses are in a bad condition due to increase in inflation. Recently, Google has also layed off many of its employees.

So, what happened to your business? I think that businesses are in a bad condition due to increase in inflation. Recently, Google has also layed off many of its employees.
Mine was not a case of inflation but it was a disaster . A fire broke out and part of my shop got burnt and lost lots of goods and valuables in the outbreak.

Mine was not a case of inflation but it was a disaster . A fire broke out and part of my shop got burnt and lost lots of goods and valuables in the outbreak.

Oh! I think that people must have a budget that could help them in case they face such kind of situation in the future. This is because you can save money in order to cover expenses in case of such accidents.

Oh! I think that people must have a budget that could help them in case they face such kind of situation in the future. This is because you can save money in order to cover expenses in case of such accidents.
This is a major reason why insurance is very good for each and every businesses. In such case, insurance company would rescue the business and it will be up and running again.

Managing people actually depends on where you are working as an individual right now i am running a small business and I only have two people working under me currently .

Managing people actually depends on where you are working as an individual right now i am running a small business and I only have two people working under me currently .
Managing people is very pivotal and it is a very great task to achieve . If you do not have enough experience on how to relate with the people, it will be vey difficult to carryout such activity.

I could remember when we newly started our logistic outfit,we started with one persons,ad as time progresses we added another employee,and that is just on a direct basis,but for the issue of those that worked under me,it was more of supervisory role

In my career as a tutor in the department of business and skills acquisition, I was able to manage more than 1000 students and empower them with different business skills.
Wow, teaching more than 1,000 persons and empowering them with skills is actually not easy. I think you have actually tried. I hope one day I'll be able to empower some persons also.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds