Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many page views/ impressions required from visits to my blog in order to make $20??

The advertising revenue is basically depended on the advertisers. Google has nothing to do with the lower rate. The advertisers are paying less for each click.
I was thinking google is an advertising company too, that hosts plenty website like in monetization aspect, displaying their banners on owner's websites based on their high level of traffic.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have had some sponsors but they paid what I asked for. Getting sponsors is not easy. I never tried ad market place like buy sell ads because they have high traffic requirements.

You will have to take time and sit and read the rules first because many things contribute. Where the traffic is coming from like search or social media matters a lot.

I think Apart from having a high number of traffic in your site , the rate at which you will be paid depends on the tiers of the traffics. For top tier countries , their traffic rate are very high

I am not a blogger but I think it depends on the engagement you are having on your site, taking example of YouTube, you will need 1,000 views on YouTube to make $1, I think you might need about 1,000 visitors on your site to make about 0.5 cents, you can now calculate.

I am not a blogger but I think it depends on the engagement you are having on your site, taking example of YouTube, you will need 1,000 views on YouTube to make $1, I think you might need about 1,000 visitors on your site to make about 0.5 cents, you can now calculate.
CPM rate n youtube, or any other major ad networks is not fixed rate. CPM rate depends on the traffic location. You will earn more if the views come from the US compared to Nigeria.

I want to believe you must have known that from the network you're using for your website advertising. Because it from there you will see what you're entitled to get from a certain number of visits to your website

The answer of this questions depend on various factors such as the niche of your website, the quality of your traffic, the quantity of your traffic, and where your visitors are coming from. Usually, if your website generates a lot of traffic from western world, then you will get a high CPM rate and also earn more. You also need to get high-quality of traffic and this means that customers/visitors are actually purchasing what the advertisers have to offer.

I think you just need to post quality contents, then do some SEO marketing. All you need is just reasonable traffic, then monetizing with ads you'll surely earn money from it.

CPM rate n youtube, or any other major ad networks is not fixed rate. CPM rate depends on the traffic location. You will earn more if the views come from the US compared to Nigeria.
Yes but the difference is so small and that should not be put into consideration, I was just trying to give a rough estimate of how much you will make with that amount of traffic, do you really think location is also very important ?

Well it all depends on the monetization platforms. They all have different categories and standard you have to meet to be eligible to get payment. The number of traffic do determine your eligibility for payment.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds