Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many page views/ impressions required from visits to my blog in order to make $20??

I think the first thing for you to do is to first of all get many traffic in your blog site and keep posting what you think it might excite your people visiting your blog site,so once you're good in that and people keep visiting your blog,I guess google will notify you when your blog will be monetize I guess.
The number one thing will be on focusing to drag traffic to it. If the traffic count is in large number, and the contents created is in much number, i believe google Adsense will grant us approval. We should be the ones to send proposal to google, and not them.

Advertisement Placeholder
If you want to use google ads, you need to publish a lot of original and high quality content and submit your site. In few days, google will notify you. If you are accepted, you can use Google ads right away.

I hear that google adsense does not care much about traffic. As long as you are not using unapproved methods (PTC, Pop UP ads traffic), I think you are fine with any number of visits

Sometimes I make $20 in a day from adsense. On the day I make $20, I would be getting just about 4000 page views. However, there is no fixed amount for fixed page impression

Sometimes I make $20 in a day from adsense. On the day I make $20, I would be getting just about 4000 page views. However, there is no fixed amount for fixed page impression
That's great to make $20 a day from your blog with 4,000+ page visits. That's simply nice. If it comes regularly, you'll be earning $600 in a month from your blog.

Before Covid pandemic, I was consistently earning $400 from my sites via adsense, in some months, my earnings was even $700 from adsense alone.

The number of visits you get on your blog page determines the amount ofoney you'll make from the their visits. Also, the regions these visits are coming from also determines of you're going to make that amount too

Before Covid pandemic, I was consistently earning $400 from my sites via adsense, in some months, my earnings was even $700 from adsense alone.
That is very high amount of money gotten from AdSense via your website. What really transpired around your site, that made it to slow down in revenue??

Businesses have lost due to covid pandemic, therefore, they are spending less on advertising. Since advertisers are spending less, the publishers are also earning less

It all depends on your CTC or CPM. But if you take average earnings data from different data, you must need at least 15000 pageviews to get near to $20 including having some clicks on your ads.

this is not only determined by how many people visited your site ,its can also be determined by how many advertisements Google is plaiting on your website page,it also depends on the amount of visitors who are interested in most of the advertisement that is on your site

Well I don't have much idea about this, but I think it depends on the advertisements one need to click on it, because as blogger you need learn on how to make money from site.

If google is not placing so much adverts on your site, then it will really be very difficult to be making money. But if the ads placements from google are many, this gives you the chance for your numerous visitors to click on them thereby making you some money

Businesses have lost due to covid pandemic, therefore, they are spending less on advertising. Since advertisers are spending less, the publishers are also earning less
But i thought during this covid19 time online community enhanced a lot, and lots of advertisers came up to advertise more on their products to seek for peoples interest in the products. How come covid19 affected online business almost same way like the offline business??

The advertising business did not improve. The businesses are suffering and they are spending less. Therefore, you earn less from the ads compared to what you were earning previously

The advertising business did not improve. The businesses are suffering and they are spending less. Therefore, you earn less from the ads compared to what you were earning previously
Hmm, what you're trying to tell me now is that, they reduced their pay rate per click or impressions made by visitors on those websites that chooses them as sponsors??

Blogging is definitely not an easy job and a lot of people drop out of the way. before you go into blocking you need to have some knowledge about some things.

Hmm, what you're trying to tell me now is that, they reduced their pay rate per click or impressions made by visitors on those websites that chooses them as sponsors??
I was receive 13 cents per click in average before the pandemic. These days, I earn 7 cents per click in average. This shows that advertisers have reduced their advertsing budget

I was receive 13 cents per click in average before the pandemic. These days, I earn 7 cents per click in average. This shows that advertisers have reduced their advertsing budget
Drastically low, they just halved it. They'll say the pandemic posed a serious economic benefits in their company progress, which led to slashing of the reward per click.

The advertising revenue is basically depended on the advertisers. Google has nothing to do with the lower rate. The advertisers are paying less for each click.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds