Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many page views/ impressions required from visits to my blog in order to make $20??

I understand every bit of information you passed here. I must say thank you for the fine detailing how ads revenue works. Now i know how bloggers, internet enthusiast makes money through their website. I'm learning new things everyday at this forum. I must appreciate the good work here, and also the ever hard working members here like you.
Furthermore, if you are running adsense, you will earn only for the clicks on your ad. (There are also CPM ads but that's very negligible earning.) The higher number of visits means the chances of ad clicks, yet it does not guarantee ad clicks. If your ads are clicked by the people from the targeted zones, you will earn more.
Thank you for the appreciation. I am here to learn, share, and earn.

Advertisement Placeholder
As a blogger or Webmaster who wants his blog to be earning up to $20 per day you must have up to 5000 daily traffic and after that you must have a traffic that majorly comes from tier one countries like United States of America, United kingdom and Canada. If you can get these you can even earn more than that

Furthermore, if you are running adsense, you will earn only for the clicks on your ad. (There are also CPM ads but that's very negligible earning.) The higher number of visits means the chances of ad clicks, yet it does not guarantee ad clicks. If your ads are clicked by the people from the targeted zones, you will earn more.
Thank you for the appreciation. I am here to learn, share, and earn.
Good to hear about this one. Atleast i now have yet another idea about how some adsense works via owners blog. If so, then tell me how forums make their own money?? Since we don't click on the ads published on their site background.

Good to hear about this one. Atleast i now have yet another idea about how some adsense works via owners blog. If so, then tell me how forums make their own money?? Since we don't click on the ads published on their site background.
Adsense is just one ad network that you can use to make money. Forums are using multiple ad networks. They also run private ads (you can see private ads on this site). Forums also sell services, for example, VIP membership, etc. Forums are also visited by people who are not members and they might click on ads.

Adsense is just one ad network that you can use to make money. Forums are using multiple ad networks. They also run private ads (you can see private ads on this site). Forums also sell services, for example, VIP membership, etc. Forums are also visited by people who are not members and they might click on ads.
Okay,that's how they make their own money. Sometimes i unknowingly click on ads posted here, can that have an effect on their earnings?? I heard one certain time that team bizdustry warn every member not to click on ads on the forum when we got nothing serious to do with it. So if we don't click on those ads, how will they generate revenue??

Getting upto this $20 on your AdSense account depends on the rate at which google AdSense charges per click on your website link and mostly you can't calculate the amount of money you can earn per click as all clicks are not being valued the same rate by Google AdSense.

Getting upto this $20 on your AdSense account depends on the rate at which google AdSense charges per click on your website link and mostly you can't calculate the amount of money you can earn per click as all clicks are not being valued the same rate by Google AdSense.
Okay, if a site eventually gets approved from google AdSense it gonna be a plus for its website and for the earnings too. I remembered when my site was approved by google AdSense, all of a sudden, google terminated the deal and lost my adsense right. It was a pity for me then, tonlose my deal with their Adsense. Adsense like google works by how many impressions/ page views your site was able to receive through those ads in your site background.

I think pay per view/ pay per impression differs between incoming traffic locations. Traffics from tier 1 countries usaually pays highet, anf would earn you upto $9 per 1000 veiws, depending on the ad network.

I think pay per view/ pay per impression differs between incoming traffic locations. Traffics from tier 1 countries usaually pays highet, anf would earn you upto $9 per 1000 veiws, depending on the ad network.
Okay, i think I share same view too now with you, that the pay rate depends on the location too. Traffic sent from the top tier countries tends to bring more cash than the ones sent from the lower tier countries.

Okay, i think I share same view too now with you, that the pay rate depends on the location too. Traffic sent from the top tier countries tends to bring more cash than the ones sent from the lower tier countries.
Yea, exactly! If your traffics aren't coming from tier 1 countries, then you could consider other ways to monetize your blog.

Yea, exactly! If your traffics aren't coming from tier 1 countries, then you could consider other ways to monetize your blog.
That's it, one can't put his or her head in one basket. We ought to make other plans to promote our website to garner the kind of financial success we craved for it. The major thing that can drag traffic from all cylinders is when we write quality contents that rank higher on top search engines. That will enable everyone to view what is posted. Both the people from top and lower countries will go through it and as such one will be experiencing good traffic on its site.

Okay,that's how they make their own money. Sometimes i unknowingly click on ads posted here, can that have an effect on their earnings?? I heard one certain time that team bizdustry warn every member not to click on ads on the forum when we got nothing serious to do with it. So if we don't click on those ads, how will they generate revenue??
When you click ads you should click out of interest not just because you want to help the site and site owner. If you click ad with a thought to help the owner, you are risking the ad account of the owner. A lot of people are banned on Adsense just because their friends and family wanted to do a favor fo them

When you click ads you should click out of interest not just because you want to help the site and site owner. If you click ad with a thought to help the owner, you are risking the ad account of the owner. A lot of people are banned on Adsense just because their friends and family wanted to do a favor fo them
That's true, that's why we need to click on those ads when we have genuine reason for clicking them. Its never easy at all to generate funds online everything works with rules, when one of the rules is broken that result in acvount termination.

When I make $20 on adsense, I will normally have 20- 25K traffic. However, this is not a fixed rate, sometimes I earn $20 just from 5K traffic and sometimes I don't earn even $10 from 20K traffic. Since adsnese is PPC ad network, more than ad impression, your earning will come from clicks on your ads.

When it comes to blogging, I'm not an expert, I'm just learning how to turn my blog site to money making one. I'm unable to know how to turn blog posts into real money through Adsense and other monetization means. I'm not exempted from people that is less convinced to generate traffic and earn revenue commissions by running ads via blogging. I understand that making money via blogging requires hard work. For one to succeed in blogging he or she needs to prioritise the means to promote his or her blog contents/articles in order to get to audience all over the world. All i don't really know is how to turn my contents/articles visits into making real money. Like how many impressions/views do i need from visitors, that visits my blog posts to earn $20??
Google AdSense have different cost per click rates for different areas and different types of blogs and content so you can calculate yourself how to make $20 according to your cost per click and the type of content you are producing in your blog
[automerge]1615522641[/automerge]
When it comes to blogging, I'm not an expert, I'm just learning how to turn my blog site to money making one. I'm unable to know how to turn blog posts into real money through Adsense and other monetization means. I'm not exempted from people that is less convinced to generate traffic and earn revenue commissions by running ads via blogging. I understand that making money via blogging requires hard work. For one to succeed in blogging he or she needs to prioritise the means to promote his or her blog contents/articles in order to get to audience all over the world. All i don't really know is how to turn my contents/articles visits into making real money. Like how many impressions/views do i need from visitors, that visits my blog posts to earn $20??
Google AdSense have different cost per click rates for different areas and different types of blogs and content so you can calculate yourself how to make $20 according to your cost per click and the type of content you are producing in your blog

[automerge]1615522641[/automerge]

I really don't have a site to calculate that for now. I'm expecting you to ascertain the amount paid out by google adsense for a blogging website that boost up to 1k visits everyday.

You cant calculate the potential revenue now , you need stable people at least in groups from different regions as AdSense and it's rivals (basically any ad) categorize in many types (ones that necessite to click , to see , to play , to do ....etc) , and the reward usually is dependant on the audience's region and their trust factor , for example YouTube won't pay YouTubers the same for Africans watching a video because they are knows to skip ads , use adblock and even if they didn't skip , there's 0.000001% chance that they'll consider using the.product in the ad
Lol absolutely right about skipping ads! I do that all the time when I want to watch any YouTube video and those ads pop up. The thing about blogging is you've got to be consistent too and love the niche you're writing in so that it flows naturally thereby earning will come easily too

Yeah good speech their to gatther information, but the number of impressions/views depends on the advertisement mode you're into, the likes of CPC,CPM depends on how itvis set by the adsense, but i think someone already into it,will know the exact number.

If you receive clicks or traffic from tier 1 countries you will earn more compared to the clicks and impression from tier 2 or tier 3 countries. Therefore, it is difficult to give an exact number of visitors you need on your website to make $20.

I think the first thing for you to do is to first of all get many traffic in your blog site and keep posting what you think it might excite your people visiting your blog site,so once you're good in that and people keep visiting your blog,I guess google will notify you when your blog will be monetize I guess.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds