Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many page views/ impressions required from visits to my blog in order to make $20??

Sincerem

Captain Junkie
Credits
When it comes to blogging, I'm not an expert, I'm just learning how to turn my blog site to money making one. I'm unable to know how to turn blog posts into real money through Adsense and other monetization means. I'm not exempted from people that is less convinced to generate traffic and earn revenue commissions by running ads via blogging. I understand that making money via blogging requires hard work. For one to succeed in blogging he or she needs to prioritise the means to promote his or her blog contents/articles in order to get to audience all over the world. All i don't really know is how to turn my contents/articles visits into making real money. Like how many impressions/views do i need from visitors, that visits my blog posts to earn $20??

Advertisement Placeholder
You cant calculate the potential revenue now , you need stable people at least in groups from different regions as AdSense and it's rivals (basically any ad) categorize in many types (ones that necessite to click , to see , to play , to do ....etc) , and the reward usually is dependant on the audience's region and their trust factor , for example YouTube won't pay YouTubers the same for Africans watching a video because they are knows to skip ads , use adblock and even if they didn't skip , there's 0.000001% chance that they'll consider using the.product in the ad

Although I don't have much idea as regards this but I believe this should help out.
When you consider that only a small fraction of blog visitors are going to click on an ad, less than one in 100 visitors, you need hundreds of thousands of visitors to make much money. Making just $0.008 per page view, you would need about 12.5 millions pages to visit

When it comes to blogging, I'm not an expert, I'm just learning how to turn my blog site to money making one. I'm unable to know how to turn blog posts into real money through Adsense and other monetization means. I'm not exempted from people that is less convinced to generate traffic and earn revenue commissions by running ads via blogging. I understand that making money via blogging requires hard work. For one to succeed in blogging he or she needs to prioritise the means to promote his or her blog contents/articles in order to get to audience all over the world. All i don't really know is how to turn my contents/articles visits into making real money. Like how many impressions/views do i need from visitors, that visits my blog posts to earn $20??
I think that this is all going to depend on how many advertisements you have displayed on the blog and also the region that you are in. I think that when it comes to blogs of this nature that when there are advertisements that are being displayed, you are rewarded according to a specific to tier that you may be in. This is what I noticed when I was researching this. Also I think it will depend as well on the platform that you use to create your blog.

I think that this is all going to depend on how many advertisements you have displayed on the blog and also the region that you are in. I think that when it comes to blogs of this nature that when there are advertisements that are being displayed, you are rewarded according to a specific to tier that you may be in. This is what I noticed when I was researching this. Also I think it will depend as well on the platform that you use to create your blog.
That may also affect the revenue commission of my blog site. My demographic, and the website software I used to create, the webhost etc. All can have their own say on how I'll be aiming for rewards. Another one is the Adsense monetization, if i gain approval from top Adsense like google, adsterra etc. I think my PPC will go higher too. In turn bringing substantial revenue commission to me.

That may also affect the revenue commission of my blog site. My demographic, and the website software I used to create, the webhost etc. All can have their own say on how I'll be aiming for rewards. Another one is the Adsense monetization, if i gain approval from top Adsense like google, adsterra etc. I think my PPC will go higher too. In turn bringing substantial revenue commission to me.
Yes if you are able to get approval from some of the year I hear advertising sites then you would be able to generating much larger profit from the traffic that comes towards your website. I would assume that these type of advertisers generally have pretty high criteria that you have to meet in order for you to be considered for the advertisements. So maybe once you get your traffic out to a very good level you'll be able to get a favorable response from them.

This is a good question because I have heard some bloggers ask that same question before. But you cannot quantify the views with the earnings if the monetization of the blog is by advertisement particularly Adsense. The earnings come from the revenue sharing from the ads. When you have 1,000 viewers but none of them clicked on the ads then more likely what you will earn are the impressions only which is very minimal. Besides, Adsense pays by $100 as the minimum so there is no way to make an estimate of the earnings per the views.

Well it all depends on the monetization platforms. They all have different categories and standard you have to meet to be eligible to get payment. The number of traffic do determine your eligibility for payment.

It all boils down to your website visitors and your page views, I believe if you could accumulate some thousands of visitors then you would be able to make such amount of money easily.

It depends on the ads network or networks you place on your website.
Like with the pop up ads that I placed on my blog. There payout rate for each country are different . For views from USA, they pay around $3 per 1000 views. For Nigeria they pay up to $0.8 per 1000 views.
If for example your visitors are coming from USA. Then for your website to earn $20, you will need $20/3* 1000 = 6,667 views

Am here to learn I have heard so many things about blogging yet its not sinking into my brain. If there will be an easier way someone can learn blogging and become a very good blogger I will be glad though I so much doubt I will be able to learn it. What do I know fingers crossed.

there is no fixed answer for this, because Adsense or any other ad network don't pay the same rate for all of the countries, so it really depends on the region from where your visitors are coming

It depends on the ads network or networks you place on your website.
Like with the pop up ads that I placed on my blog. There payout rate for each country are different . For views from USA, they pay around $3 per 1000 views. For Nigeria they pay up to $0.8 per 1000 views.
If for example your visitors are coming from USA. Then for your website to earn $20, you will need $20/3* 1000 = 6,667 views
Pretty good analysis you did here. Exactly what I'm looking for, and i got it, thanks. I believe a site packed with lots of traffic can achieve more than that amount of dollars in a day. Simply running the pop up ad on his or her site background.

Pretty good analysis you did here. Exactly what I'm looking for, and i got it, thanks. I believe a site packed with lots of traffic can achieve more than that amount of dollars in a day. Simply running the pop up ad on his or her site background.
There is some thing you need to know before implementing pop ads code on your website.
Because showing pop ads on one's blog annoys visitors making them not to come back to the website. This is what you need to do in order not to lose your visitors .
When you past the pop ads code on you website make sure you set the pop time interval to like 2 mins, so that the pop ads will be delayed

There is some thing you need to know before implementing pop ads code on your website.
Because showing pop ads on one's blog annoys visitors making them not to come back to the website. This is what you need to do in order not to lose your visitors .
When you past the pop ads code on you website make sure you set the pop time interval to like 2 mins, so that the pop ads will be delayed
Fantastic tips you gave concerning how to minimize the display duration of pop ads. I'm taken that into consideration in order to cause panic among visitors that visits my site. Cos they wouldn't love seeing such annoying ads pop up all the time.

With the knowledge of blogging I have, I don't think you can make money from blogs based on number of articles you have in your blog and number of site visitors. You basically need the traffic who will click on any ads you have in your website or probably traffic that will convert by buying any affiliate products you sell in your blog.

Fantastic tips you gave concerning how to minimize the display duration of pop ads. I'm taken that into consideration in order to cause panic among visitors that visits my site. Cos they wouldn't love seeing such annoying ads pop up all the time.
No it won't be annoying to them once you limit the pop ads. I have seen many websites most especially faucet website, that uses pop ads network to display ads on them. But the poo ads has been too much and this makes me want to leave and never visit the websites anymore. Since I get annoyed with the pop ads, others will also get annoyed. You can message me to help you set up an pop ads in your website.

With the knowledge of blogging I have, I don't think you can make money from blogs based on number of articles you have in your blog and number of site visitors. You basically need the traffic who will click on any ads you have in your website or probably traffic that will convert by buying any affiliate products you sell in your blog.
Okay, I think you are right. One can make money through the ads either popup or popunder ads. I'm beginning to learn how to turn my blog into making money type. I was thinking that through your contents that rank in the search engines that if one click on it you can be earning through it??

If you are using CPM ads, the rate varies according to advertisers. There are advertisers who pay less than $1 per 1000 impression and there are also advertisers that are paying $10 per 1000 impression. The rate for impression is location-sensitive, which means visits from the US and the visit from In dia do not earn the same amount. If you are using CPA ads, it does not matter how many impressions you have, what matters is how the visitors interacted with the ad. If the visitors bought the product, you can ear n up to 20 percent, in other words, if the product advertised by your CPA ad network has a price tag of $100 and you are being paid 20%, you will earn $20 just from this one ad.

If you are using CPM ads, the rate varies according to advertisers. There are advertisers who pay less than $1 per 1000 impression and there are also advertisers that are paying $10 per 1000 impression. The rate for impression is location-sensitive, which means visits from the US and the visit from In dia do not earn the same amount. If you are using CPA ads, it does not matter how many impressions you have, what matters is how the visitors interacted with the ad. If the visitors bought the product, you can ear n up to 20 percent, in other words, if the product advertised by your CPA ad network has a price tag of $100 and you are being paid 20%, you will earn $20 just from this one ad.
I understand every bit of information you passed here. I must say thank you for the fine detailing how ads revenue works. Now i know how bloggers, internet enthusiast makes money through their website. I'm learning new things everyday at this forum. I must appreciate the good work here, and also the ever hard working members here like you.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds