Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many different jobs have you done online?

Online jobs are quite interesting and gives you time to engage in other things. I have engaged in quite a few online jobs but not that much and I must say that is a great experience and looking forward for more jobs and platforms.

Advertisement Placeholder
I worked quite a few jobs bur I never worked them for a long time since I have offline work and I don't have enough time to invest in online work regardless of that I had pretty good time working

I can't say I have ever counted how many jobs I have completed online but I know there have been many through the years and too many for me to go back and count.

I will admit though, I have not been getting as many as I used to say around 8 years ago which is a shame. I either feel as though gig sites are not as popular anymore for freelance writing or I need to do more to market my services.

How many different jobs would you say you have done online over your online career? I'd say I have had a fair deal of jobs online, but for the most part, it was mostly to do with writing. I haven't bothered with other jobs since though, as I found a niche that works for me.

But what about you? How many different jobs have you worked?

I have been doing a lot of work online since over 6 years ago I started. I'm still looking at targeting more better paying jobs. It's why I focus more on Forex trading and cryptocurrency trading now.

As for me I can't actually count how many job I've done online because they're many. Just to mention a few, I've always being a freelancer, a forex and crypto trader, an importer and drop shipper etc.

I considered online as one of the great earning opportunities even though it depends on how and what you can be able to provide through the completion of task to earned. I have been into not less than 5 different jobs just to sustain life.

Most of the jobs I have done online are mostly paid to post forums. They are more easier to accomplish and less skills and experience are needed. Also at different times I have engaged in digital marketing program.

Since I started working online I have done quite a few things in my opinion, from freelancing, working on PTP forums, crypto and index trading, microtasks, developing a YouTube channel and more, you have to try many different things until you know what works for you.

Though mostly PTC sites i spend most of my time, but I have also done on forex and crypto trading. I do not have so much time to work on the internet all day because of my offline business..

It is really difficult to count how many jobs I have done. From writing fake reviews to writing ebooks for clients, from writing blog posts and forum posts to creating my own blogs, I have done a variety of online jobs.
I was finding this online job of writing fake reviews difficult to do because I know my reviews would me misleading to anyone who uses it to purchase whatever my review was about. I had to stop doing it at one point. It's the only job I've given up on working online.

I can already boast that I have been making money on the Internet for a long time and I tried many different schemes and sites and I performed various tasks. I've never been as attached to writing as you are, except that in the last six months I've been doing more work that pays little, such as viewing advertisements. Also, I created my online store, engaged in paying subscribers and even sold dubious schemes (this was not illegal).

I was finding this online job of writing fake reviews difficult to do because I know my reviews would me misleading to anyone who uses it to purchase whatever my review was about. I had to stop doing it at one point. It's the only job I've given up on working online.
When you need money badly and you get a job that pays really well, you will forget about ethics and morality. :D
I have done a lot of fake reviews, and some tasks paid me really well. One such task I did for a client based in Ukraine paid me $2 per review of one line and I was ordered to do 200 fake reviews.

When you need money badly and you get a job that pays really well, you will forget about ethics and morality. :D
I have done a lot of fake reviews, and some tasks paid me really well. One such task I did for a client based in Ukraine paid me $2 per review of one line and I was ordered to do 200 fake reviews.
You made sure to see him pay a substantial amount for the fake reviews as he knew it was fake and you're taking more risk to write the reviews. If the client could do it, there wouldn't be any need to hire someone else to write them. $2 per one for 200 of them is a well struck bargain.

You made sure to see him pay a substantial amount for the fake reviews as he knew it was fake and you're taking more risk to write the reviews. If the client could do it, there wouldn't be any need to hire someone else to write them. $2 per one for 200 of them is a well struck bargain.
Well, I was hired to do fake reviews, I did not promise him to give genuine reviews. The client was actually trying to ruin his competitor by hiring me to make negative reviews. In the beginning, I hesitated, that's why he was paying $2 per one-liner review.

I do not have website that pays me to work online. Before I registered with bizdustry I have been into forex and cryptocurrency trading. That is what gives me money online..

Well, I was hired to do fake reviews, I did not promise him to give genuine reviews. The client was actually trying to ruin his competitor by hiring me to make negative reviews. In the beginning, I hesitated, that's why he was paying $2 per one-liner review.
He's a funny client because of the path he choose to fight his competitor. If his competitor is doing well and there are lots of customers buying in his business, even 1000 fake reviews won't affect his business. The customers who used their products will keep coming back.

It turns out that the competitor indeed lost sales because of too many negative reviews. That's what the client told me. he even gave me another job, which was a genuine job, though.

It turns out that the competitor indeed lost sales because of too many negative reviews. That's what the client told me. he even gave me another job, which was a genuine job, though.
I feel sad hearing this one because it feels wrong. The competitor need to fight and put out good reviews for his business. If I were him, I'm going to catch what's happening with the fakes reviews and fight it early.

I have been doing a lot of work online since over 6 years ago I started. I'm still looking at targeting more better paying jobs. It's why I focus more on Forex trading and cryptocurrency trading now.

I have also worked on many different platforms. I have been working as a professional freelancer and this helped me a lot to become a better writer. I have worked on many freelancing sites and this also includes GPT websites as well. have you ever worked on many GPT sites? :)

I do not have website that pays me to work online. Before I registered with bizdustry I have been into forex and cryptocurrency trading. That is what gives me money online..
If you know how to trade and you have a trading live account with a sizeable capital, you will be trading with increased leverage/lot size which will pay you more from the successful trades you made.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds