Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many different jobs have you done online?

I have only been doing writing jobs online. I have never moved to other jobs. I think it might time to learn something else apart from writing to earn. I bet some other online jobs can pay well too.

Advertisement Placeholder
I am not really sure at this point. I have tried and done many different things but most of them fall under me just working for myself. So even thought I have been earning money online for several years, I have not had many "jobs" so to speak.

I have basically done two jobs online. The first one was book reviewing which I did for 7 months for kirkus media. The next job is paid to post forums which I have been on since September till this day.

Currently at the moment, I am into 3 working online site.

It has been helpful to me in different ways even though it might be stressful to others because I have spend alot of time to achieve my objectives.

How many different jobs would you say you have done online over your online career? I'd say I have had a fair deal of jobs online, but for the most part, it was mostly to do with writing. I haven't bothered with other jobs since though, as I found a niche that works for me.

But what about you? How many different jobs have you worked?
I have also not gotten so many jobs. I have a freelancing account but I do not use it most times because I do not always get jobs and it can be very frustrating and tiring.

This my first time working online, I don't really have much experience on businesses online because this my first time starting up, but I'm very sure it's just about a matter of time.
There are lot of platforms where you can gain relevant experience one hour to work on different programs on the internet and a typical example of one is YouTube.

There are lot of platforms where you can gain relevant experience one hour to work on different programs on the internet and a typical example of one is YouTube.
Yeah, you can actually learn so much within a short time online and use the skill to earn. It is a good idea to invest your time and money to learn something that will give you countless opportunities.

I have been working online to make money for the past 3 years, I have worked with more than 5 different platforms which tends to pay, but I enjoy making money online through posting on forums.
You are actually experienced in the online space since you started working online in the past 3 years. you can as well try as much as possible to learn some skills in order to be able to expand your sources of income.

I started with typing captchas. It was frustrating as hell. Eventually, I gave up.

I started making some reasonable amount when I started transcribing. It paid well for a year but geographic restrictions limited me to applying for the best transcription platforms out there. Well, AI eventually took our jobs on the platform so I improved my writing skills and took up the challenge of writing on a regular basis on freelance sites.

I've been dovetailing between writing and doing call reviews ever since.

Well, i would say it's just two jobs i've done online. The first one was working on survey sites and the second one which i'm still doing up till now is working on paid to post platforms.

I have only been doing writing jobs online. I have never moved to other jobs. I think it might time to learn something else apart from writing to earn. I bet some other online jobs can pay well too.
writing is one of the most lucrative jobs you can do on the internet. It is good for you to diversify but if you maximize the potentials in writing you can make a lot of money. You can venture into Amazon Kindle publishing.

Actually I can't really tell exactly how site I have been able to earned from them because they are many starting from the first year I joined.

The reason why I engage into many, is because of the uncertainties of the online platforms.

Actually I can't really tell exactly how site I have been able to earned from them because they are many starting from the first year I joined.

The reason why I engage into many, is because of the uncertainties of the online platforms.
It seems as if you have worked in so many scam platforms on the internet?. I've also ventured into a lot of them and I have forgotten their names because they are not worth remembering at all.

For me I can say that I have not done much job online, but I have been working online for 4 years now but I worked for 4 different websites, I like making money online by posting on forums.

For me I can say that I have not done much job online, but I have been working online for 4 years now but I worked for 4 different websites, I like making money online by posting on forums.
Since you started online four years ago, I think by now you should have a lot of experience in so many areas. Working on paid forums can actually help you to get a lot of ideas about many ventures online.

Since you started online four years ago, I think by now you should have a lot of experience in so many areas. Working on paid forums can actually help you to get a lot of ideas about many ventures online.
At least yes, for the four good years I worked online at least I have some experience while working online, working here online have helped me to make some money for myself.

I have been working on so many websites and I think that the only way which I see is profitable to me is forum posting and I also wrote some good content for some article writing website,I do blogging as well it's help me earn more

I have done a whole lot of jobs online and I am so happy I did because when you depend on only one source of income on the internet, you are not going to smile home with decent money.

Actually at the moment, I can't really tell exactly the numbers of jobs I have went into, simply because I have engaged into many of the purposely to make better passive income of the internet.

At least yes, for the four good years I worked online at least I have some experience while working online, working here online have helped me to make some money for myself.
That is good. one thing about working online is that the more consistent you are towards learning and exploring more things the more money you make. i've also made tangible amount of money in the internet space.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds