Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many different jobs have you done online?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
How many different jobs would you say you have done online over your online career? I'd say I have had a fair deal of jobs online, but for the most part, it was mostly to do with writing. I haven't bothered with other jobs since though, as I found a niche that works for me.

But what about you? How many different jobs have you worked?

Advertisement Placeholder
How many different jobs would you say you have done online over your online career? I'd say I have had a fair deal of jobs online, but for the most part, it was mostly to do with writing. I haven't bothered with other jobs since though, as I found a niche that works for me.

It is going to be a wonderful experience if you've had a fair deal online because online gives a lot of opportunity and you will be exposed to many places to earn reasonably.

Well I can't really tell exactly the numbers of online jobs that I have tried.

On my first start on the internet platforms, I was advised to engaged into different numbers of them because some believe that online is not certain so is more better to have different earning steams.

I am only working with paid to post websites and paid to post was my first ever online job, now I am working and preparing myself to start an online business.

I am only working with paid to post websites and paid to post was my first ever online job, now I am working and preparing myself to start an online business.
Majority of us here works majorly paid to post forum except if you add another platforms. Majority of the people here would prefer to work on paid to post forums.

Working only on paid to post website may not be enough to satisfy Your needs and to make decent amount of money online, it is better you combine some other things as well.

I am a writer and also into e-commerce, I sell products online and also earn from writing on p2p sites , websites and blogs.

I am actually Learning about crypto trading, soon enough I would be quite knowledgeable about it and start earning.

Well I have not really tried plenty jobs online.
I have worked on Paid to post forums and I have earned from it. I am a Cryptocurrency writer, and I have earned some amount of money from it also. This money are from gigs I got from clients.

My journey working online has been based on writing. I attempted surveys but it never really kicked off. I started writing book reviews and then to articles. That's what I currently do alongside paid to post forum.

I am into paid to post earnings, dropshipping, faucets, video games earning. I want to earn through article but I am just learning to come up with it. Actually I want to build myself as a freelancer in all aspects.

It is really difficult to count how many jobs I have done. From writing fake reviews to writing ebooks for clients, from writing blog posts and forum posts to creating my own blogs, I have done a variety of online jobs.

I've not been online for so long. Not until recent time after the pandemic i started working online and I've worked in so many websites including survey websites before knowing about forum websites

Well not most often I engage in many jobs online but sometimes when I am less buy offline, I engage into 3 online jobs which gives me a better chance to meet up with my goals online.

I have written articles online before though, i have tired surveys but it did not go as planned, some time back i also tried my hands on paid to click sites. Currently i am working on paid to post and as well faucet sites.

I have completed many online jobs as I have worked at a few micro job websites. However, I no longer work on those sites now. I like to work on paid forums only.

I have done so many jobs on the online space, from been a freelancer mainly writing for companies and individuals, I also did micro task in the past but I am done with it

The only job I do online is this paid to post on bizdustry. There are so many jobs people do online like online tutor, search engine evaluator, social media manager, freelance writer etc.

Working only on paid to post website may not be enough to satisfy Your needs and to make decent amount of money online, it is better you combine some other things as well.
Probably, working on paid forums is not sustainable. The same thing goes with other ways of making money online like taking online surveys. That is why it is important to add other businesses whether online or offline.

I have been working online to make money for the past 3 years, I have worked with more than 5 different platforms which tends to pay, but I enjoy making money online through posting on forums.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds