Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many different businesses have you tried before you found what worked?

In trying business, actually I have tried a numbers of business and even now am still trying some due to the fact that when ever a get a one which pays more than the other, I will run in to it.
I have only tried two at the moment, and it is very important that I am already getting to find out what is really working ,so I so hold on to it much more than I ever did in the past.
Actually running and trying out business is like a game of luck I consider it because you will find out that a business someone try but could not succeed, someone will be successful in it.

Advertisement Placeholder
For now I have never tried any business yet, but looking forward to go into one whenever the opportunity comes for me to do that, for now I am working so hard in order to start one.

I have tried so many business back then to be sincere before I latar found the one that work but now am in love with the present work which am doing and there is nothing wrong trying those old ones at atleast I have gain some experience from there

I have never tried out a personal business before , but however I have worked for several companies and organisation, this is my third job I am currently doing. That's all for now until I have the money to establish a business.

one of the businesses have tried online and did not succeed on it is affiliate marketing. The thing was that there were so many limitations for me as of then but I will still venture into it again.

It is a pretty common thing for many people to try out different kind of things. However, I think that some businesses will generate profits for you regardless of whatever happens. Cryptocurrency mining business is one of them.

It is a pretty common thing for many people to try out different kind of things. However, I think that some businesses will generate profits for you regardless of whatever happens. Cryptocurrency mining business is one of them.
I quite agree with you that cryptocurrency mining can generate profit for you irrespective of what happens but there are times where by the price of cryptocurrency can be down. You will not make much profit except you will be patient.

I have only tried two at the moment, and it is very important that I am already getting to find out what is really working ,so I so hold on to it much more than I ever did in the past.
It is true that you keep trying and you never give up. This is the right spirit and it must continue to be successful in life.
I have always tried so many jobs and if I fail , I still continue to pursue some other jobs because I never give up.

Well regarding an online work before getting to the one I do presently now I have been a victim of so many scam platform and website before getting to the one I'm working presently now which is bizdustry.

It's true that alot of people have been really struggling to have a reliable job that can sustain there financial life. some might have tried many but still yet not working out for them.

I quite agree with you that cryptocurrency mining can generate profit for you irrespective of what happens but there are times where by the price of cryptocurrency can be down. You will not make much profit except you will be patient.

Cryptocurrency mining profits depend a lot on many factors and one of them is capital. It all depends on how much money you are willing to invest when it comes to buying hardware.

Cryptocurrency mining profits depend a lot on many factors and one of them is capital. It all depends on how much money you are willing to invest when it comes to buying hardware.
That is actually very true. Cryptocurrency mining especially Bitcoin mining Depends on how much you are willing to invest. That is why only people that have a lot of money mine Bitcoin.

I remember trying out a lot of online programs when trying to discover how I could earn steady income online. Surveys, GPT, HYIPs, name it, I was there. I even tried trading indices using a robot but I finally settled for affiliate marketing which I'm learning about now
More than 5 years ago, I was running around internet looking for legit survey platforms. Today, I thank God that even though, I'm still looking to earn more, I am happy for what I'm earning right now.

It is normal that you will try so many businesses before discovering the one that will work.
I have tried so many businesses too before discovering the one that really worked

It's true that alot of people have been really struggling to have a reliable job that can sustain there financial life. some might have tried many but still yet not working out for them.
Yes there are so many people that have tried different jobs opportunities and different businesses of their own to start but still did not work out for them and they just gave up.

More than 5 years ago, I was running around internet looking for legit survey platforms. Today, I thank God that even though, I'm still looking to earn more, I am happy for what I'm earning right now.
Were you able to see a survey platform that works?. I think that will be majorly based on your geographic location because people in top-tier countries have more opportunities when it comes to online surveys.

I do not have an offline business. I have not tried any of them before but most importantly I have been looking for legitimate opportunity to make money on the internet for sometimes until I was able to locate bizdustry

I do not have an offline business. I have not tried any of them before but most importantly I have been looking for legitimate opportunity to make money on the internet for sometimes until I was able to locate bizdustry
Well it seems like everyone has a little experience like that I have faced challenges with so many online platforms before getting to bizdustry site.

I have tried some good number of business though it doesn't means it didn't work out but I feel no much attraction to the business and I quite to try another best on my hubby.
Well alot of people are into business but when you check it out, they have nothing to do with offline. personally I dont really considered working online as a good business because of it uncertainties that it may collapse anytime.

That is actually very true. Cryptocurrency mining especially Bitcoin mining Depends on how much you are willing to invest. That is why only people that have a lot of money mine Bitcoin.

The main issue with Bitcoin mining is the fact that Bitcoin is a kind of cryptocurrency whose mining difficulty always rises each year and this makes it harder for you to mine coins.

The main issue with Bitcoin mining is the fact that Bitcoin is a kind of cryptocurrency whose mining difficulty always rises each year and this makes it harder for you to mine coins.
That is actually one of the major reasons bitcoin is very valuable. Mining of Bitcoin is not easy and it's getting harder every year that is why it is very much a valuable.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds