Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many different businesses have you tried before you found what worked?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
It can be tough finding a business that works for you. Many people start businesses and take years to turn a profit. Some profit within weeks and months of starting. For me, I have tried many different business ventures. From paid survey work, which I didn't do long. I also tried to do some art work online, but I found my dated skills aren't good for making art haha.

I tried some other business ventures, but they're not worth mentioning. How many different business have you tried before you found the one that worked?

Advertisement Placeholder
I have tried only fashion design but i think i can do many more businesses when i get money because there are many business ideas out there for me , the most important thing is when there is money.

Actually I haven't tried any offline business before. I began earning money online and that was through posting forums. I later found out that skilled users online for earn better and faster so I decided to go into freelancing business.

Actually I have been engaging in quite a numbers of business both online and offline but luckily only two could work out for me both online and offline. it has not been easy because there are alot of challenges.
I have tried only fashion design but i think i can do many more businesses when i get money because there are many business ideas out there for me , the most important thing is when there is money.
Actually fashion designing is a very important or good business to say but personally I consider it not only business but a skill a life lasting skills that can help you anywhere you found yourself.

Well I have not done a lot of business before now. It is because of the capital which is required to start up one. And for most online business I got to know before this one, I didn't try it because I doubted the authenticity of them.

I'm a kind of person that tried so many things and I don't easily give up. But there are some businesses that have put my hands on that do not perform very well and I give up before I found a very good one that I work on presently.

If you are truly a person who is serious with what he's doing you are not expected to give up easily, I have tried different things both online and offline Later found what works out for me.

Actually I have try out several business and online two worked out for.me both online and offline. I have once tried cryptocurrency trading but I couldn't work out well so I quit.

Actually I have try out several business and online two worked out for.me both online and offline. I have once tried cryptocurrency trading but I couldn't work out well so I quit.
I think it has become the norm that one would try so many businesses before getting to know the one that will work perfectly . I also fell into that situation, before I discovered the business and truly what.

I have only tried one business before which is having a provision store that I employ somebody to oversee. The person stole a lot of things in the shop and that made me to learn a lot of things.

I tried a lot of business before I found transcribing job, which is the first job that pay me money online. Then I tried survey, micro task, uploading pictures and others but none of them actually pay me till I found qa world

Actually I haven't tried any offline business before. I began earning money online and that was through posting forums. I later found out that skilled users online for earn better and faster so I decided to go into freelancing business.
You are going to stand a much better chance of making money online if you are going to take time to learn a skill. Web development and data science and one of the biggest and most in-demand skills.

Well I have not tried any business yet or try looking for job yet offline except here online which search for different online jobs or work to earn money before getting a legit one here which is working on bizdustry.

Well I have not tried any business yet or try looking for job yet offline except here online which search for different online jobs or work to earn money before getting a legit one here which is working on bizdustry.
There are so many businesses that one will try in life that will not work and eventually you'll be lucky to get one that is legitimate. It is not really a crime in trying , if you try and it didn't work, quit and move ahead.

Actually I have tried working out a cafe very close to the university. it couldn't work out well because there are alot.of similar business competition which makes the income very less.

There are so many businesses that one will try in life that will not work and eventually you'll be lucky to get one that is legitimate. It is not really a crime in trying , if you try and it didn't work, quit and move ahead.
Yeah that is why it is good to always put a good mindset whenever you feel not successful in a specific business, there are really allot of businesses to try, if one doesn't work.

Yeah that is why it is good to always put a good mindset whenever you feel not successful in a specific business, there are really allot of businesses to try, if one doesn't work.
You just have to keep trying because if you're not trying, there's no way you can get to know the business that will definitely give you reason profit. When you keep trying ,you will definitely get it one day.

Actually running a multiple of business is not the based but running a single that you have positive result is the best. currently I have been running only two business one online and the other is offline.

I have had to resign from two businesses before I found the one in which I am currently running. They were very bad in the way in which they do things and the pay was low too.

I have had to resign from two businesses before I found the one in which I am currently running. They were very bad in the way in which they do things and the pay was low too.
In life, you will come across so many things that will not work but you don't just need to keep stretching yourself on some businesses that do not work, you can change and do something else that would definitely work.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds