Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many business do you own, and how do you make out time for them??

Sincerem

Captain Junkie
Credits
I know their are people here, that manages more than one business initiative. Its never easy to make up time to attend to all business establishment. In order to flourish in all your business start ups, you need to pay attention to them, without attention you might be missing that drive to take it higher. Even when you employ someone else, to manage some of your business. you still need to check on them regularly to ascertain their welfare. If they are making progress or not, then know what to improve if their is need for that.

Do you own more than one business initiative?? If yes, tell us how you manage them all.

Advertisement Placeholder
These topic is not directly to me but I Know of people who have many means of business that are fetching money for them, everything in life is down to planning if you have a good plan, nothing we be hard to have many business and employ the right people to manage your business.

I don't know have offline business right now. But I have more than four online platforms that are fetching me money. At times, I get exhausted in managing them altogether but when I remember how much I need money, I try to keep on my toe.

I manage just one business and even that business is really taking my time. Managing multiple businesses requires a whole new level of thinking, acting and processing of information. The little experience I have of managing just one business makes me know that managing multiple businesses is herculean.

I know their are people here, that manages more than one business initiative. Its never easy to make up time to attend to all business establishment. In order to flourish in all your business start ups, you need to pay attention to them, without attention you might be missing that drive to take it higher. Even when you employ someone else, to manage some of your business. you still need to check on them regularly to ascertain their welfare. If they are making progress or not, then know what to improve if their is need for that.

Do you own more than one business initiative?? If yes, tell us how you manage them all.
The number of business I own still point back to the way I manage the businesses. I own two different businesses which doesn't have anything in common. I've been managing my education business with game center for quite a little periods now, and I have nothing to regret on both.

I own just a business so it has my full attention and time. Although I have other commitments as well apart from work, I try to plan my day the night before and I always keep to the schedule unless in some cases where I have to attend to urgent matters.

According to my own point of view, it is base on how you arrange you busy. As for me. I have four business and it is very easy for me to control, I go to my business once in a week because I have good manager who help me control the business

currently I do not have any job for now but am planning to start my dream business soon that why am investing in to so many platforms and so many things I pray God make it possible this year.
[automerge]1612292628[/automerge]
currently I do not have any job for now but am planning to start my dream business soon that why am investing in to so many platforms and so many things I pray God make it possible this year.

I owe alot of business at hand, I have a tailoring shop,I'm also working as a caterpillar operator under a road construction company, I also work as an agent under buying and selling off heavy equipment, at I find it very difficult to cope with my family due to the nature of my job.

The thing with time managing for business is really a huge thing. I have just two businesses and managing them is really a huge thing to do. Some I just simple take them one at a time

As any serial entrepreneur will tell you, it’s not actually that crazy to start and manage multiple businesses. After all, it improves your odds for financial security, demands you to use all your skills and keeps your mind sharp. But how can you divide your time among all your businesses while maintaining a healthy work-life balance?

Realistically, I have two businesses that I run simultaneously. It is possible for me because I chose two businesses that don't require my attention every time of the day. So it is easy to multitask.

I just have only one offline business and only two post forum but due to the time that I don't have because of my offline business I quit one post forum. So, the only my offline business and one post forum I strategize my time for. That is all my business for now.

Managing multiple businesses requires a whole new level of thinking, acting and processing of information. The little experience I have of business you should be able to control and make sure you a good admin
[automerge]1612293173[/automerge]
Managing multiple businesses requires a whole new level of thinking, acting and processing of information. The little experience I have of business you should be able to control and make sure you a good admin

2021 — Startup Guide
... to be complicated. Here are 8 steps to get your startup idea up and running. ... own business. It's going to take time, effort, and potentially a few setbacks, but you can do it.

Handling two business at a time is not an easy task at all, I have two business currently, but it has not been easy taking care of both, one is offline and the other is online, ever since I started my online business, it has affected my offline business, I am currently looking for a way out on this.

Honestly it is very difficult to manage a business, more difficult if the business are more than one business to manage.
Remember time does not wait for anybody.
It is not possible to be fully dedicated to two businesses at the same time.

I have only one business and I make available time for my business because that's where I get my daily bread from, I spend like nearly the whole day in my business place
Many people do hire people to run their business for them

I own many of this petty online business,to help me pay those little bills of mine.
How I handle them,is when am less busy I try to visit the site and do the needful and also timing myself.

I own two businesses trust me when I say that it is very demanding to manage two businesses at the same time. I own a catering store where we offer all kinds of services, such as event planning, birthdays, wedding etc what I did was employ somebody to work as a manager to stand in for me whenever I'm not around so i go there at noon say 12pm spend like 2hours check how the business is going, then by 2pm I leave for my beauty saloon I also have someone in charge over there but I spend most of my time there because it what I love doing.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds