Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How long should we wait before giving up on a business?

If a business is not showing any sign of revival despite all your best efforts and strategies, then it is better to ditch it before you run into debt. Continuing to channel valuable resources into an unfruitful venture will only leave in debt.

Advertisement Placeholder
You need to wait a little bit and trying to figure what goes wrong with the business before you decide to give up. You need to call the experts and those who have knowledge about business building to look into the problems of your business.

It is wise enough to have patience for a long time for your business to progress.
It doesn't matter how long it takes, what matters most is your efforts in the progress of the business

I think it will be wise to quit a particular line of business sometimes, especially when you have exhausted all available options you can think of or implement. Then you know you need to take a break from the business

There is actually no ideal time to exercise patience with a business because you never can tell when this particular business sector is going to boom in the future.

The idela time for quiting in a business is not setten the only time you can quit is your business is crashing and you have try all possible strategy to bring the business back to life and you have seen there is no hope the yes you can quit the business.

Well having challenges in business is actually very normal and I don't think anyone Should give up on his or her business instead the person should look for ways to actually make the business work and grow

This this might really be a complicated decision but sometimes when the business is not generating you the required profit that is necessary to push it up then you did not have any other option then to quit and look for something else.

Well, business is not something that people should gives up on. this is because need someone who.is willing and ready to makes sacrifice, no Matter how the situation is. As long as you can waith, dont gives up on your business.

What is the ideal time we should wait, if there is no progress in our business?
Is it a good idea to keep on doing it for a few months, even if there is no profit? My uncle had kept his business for almost close to 4 years before giving up on it. Now, he regret for wasting all those years. So, I have been thinking about it a lot these days. Do you guys have any advice for me? If so, please do share it here.
If you have given the business a second trial and it still is not keeping up, then i think it is best to quit.
Start something else instead of wasting resources on the failing business, and learn from previous mistakes.

If you have given the business a second trial and it still is not keeping up, then i think it is best to quit.
Start something else instead of wasting resources on the failing business, and learn from previous mistakes.
I agree with you.
To keep trying over and over again when you're not applying the right strategies is a waste of time and other resources.
It is better to quit and take up another business.

I shut down my first business when the debt was more than the business could pay back. I shut down my second business when the business was not self sustaining.

When it happens to be that your business is not neeting the desirable need or the way you want, it's not advisable to quit at onces, but rather try and figure out the cause of the problem.

This is actually a tough one but in general you should only give up on a business if you believe that there is no way back up for the business again. This means that you have tried everything within your power to ensure that the business does not fail.

Business, is not something that it should be given up easily. Business, does not require someone who can give up easily without finding out what the problem which leads to the failure of the business. As long as you can wait, keeping waiting and find solutions.
[automerge]1639671948[/automerge]
Business requires someone who is always calm even in the mist of terrible situations. As long as you exist, learn to be patience and always seeks possible solutions to your business. I believe that will helped alot.

Last edited:
That depends on the type of business you have, if it is one of those that has high and low seasons, but in the high ones you cover a lot of profit even the seasons that you do not produce, you must maintain yourself. On the other hand, if it is a business that only generates losses or simply no profit, you must accept defeat and try in a different branch

Giving up is not good and should never be considered at all in business. That is why I try as much as possible to make sure that I exercise patience, no matter how long.

I wouldn't advise to give up on your business if you haven't exhausted all means possible to make sure that you grow or ressucitate the business.
Some people at the slightest challenge just feel that the business is failing and then give up.

I would advise that you should not give up on a business on any slight provocation or drift away from plan. You should allow it up to the extent that there is no way that you can be able to salvage or bring it back up.

Given up, in any form of business ventures, is not the best option and not a good quality of an entrepreneur. You as an entrepreneur is expected to always have confidence in yourself and your business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds