Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

When should you give raises? And how often?

There are companies which wouldn't give any of their workers any raise for as long as they worked for them. There are some owners who can be very stingy with paying. They payment agreed for you when you're employed is what they will stick to until you leave the job.

This is rampant in economies that are suffering from high unemployment rates. You can't try such in most developed economies and expect the worker to stick to working for you for a very long period of time. It is impossible.

Advertisement Placeholder
This is rampant in economies that are suffering from high unemployment rates. You can't try such in most developed economies and expect the worker to stick to working for you for a very long period of time. It is impossible.
Yes, it's when workers are vulnerable in where they are employed to work you would see them being taken advantage of and at the mercy of their employers. They can't find new jobs easily, this makes them keep quiet in situations like this.

Yes, it's when workers are vulnerable in where they are employed to work you would see them being taken advantage of and at the mercy of their employers. They can't find new jobs easily, this makes them keep quiet in situations like this.

That's the point that I am making. Hardworking staffs in most organizations will always get a raise as long as they are doing the right things to keep the work going. You motivate your staff when you give them some pay raise as they will want to do more to keep the company moving to a higher level.

That's the point that I am making. Hardworking staffs in most organizations will always get a raise as long as they are doing the right things to keep the work going. You motivate your staff when you give them some pay raise as they will want to do more to keep the company moving to a higher level.
There's no worker in any company who wouldn't want to get a raise and be appreciative of it. It's a thing of encouragement for their working hard and it will motivate them to keep giving their best in the business.

There's no worker in any company who wouldn't want to get a raise and be appreciative of it. It's a thing of encouragement for their working hard and it will motivate them to keep giving their best in the business.
Many businesses and establishment have their own policy of when they are to review the salaries of their employees. There are some businesses and establishment who review after two years and some that could review after four years..

Well, we must remember that companies are never loyal to their employees. Only a few companies might be loyal to their employees and offer them the best kind of facilities. Many companies never offer raises or bonuses. What's quite worse is the fact that they never pay basic salaries on time wither.

Exactly. Most of these companies are only interested in having their workers loyalty without giving them anything in return. It's why I don't fall for their tricks and will never be a fool they are going to be over use. Once I see what works for me in another company, I'm on the move.

Many businesses and establishment have their own policy of when they are to review the salaries of their employees. There are some businesses and establishment who review after two years and some that could review after four years..
Do you think the high inflation most economies are experiencing is a good reason to give a raises often to workers today? I've examined it and see why they should get a raise as the inflation persists. The salary they are paid before inflation cannot be enough to pay for their needs.

Raises are also an important aspect of employee compensation, and there's no exact answer to how often they should be given. That said, it's generally recommended to review employee performance and compensation on an annual basis, and to consider giving raises to employees who have consistently performed well. It's also important to keep up with the market rate for salaries in the industry, and to make sure the employees are being compensated fairly.

Raises are also an important aspect of employee compensation, and there's no exact answer to how often they should be given. That said, it's generally recommended to review employee performance and compensation on an annual basis, and to consider giving raises to employees who have consistently performed well. It's also important to keep up with the market rate for salaries in the industry, and to make sure the employees are being compensated fairly.

Without reviewing your employee performance, it's going to be very difficult for you to know how best to give them a raise. It's from knowing exactly how they have performed from their input in your business that you're going to know the right amount or percentage to be given to them as a raise.

Without reviewing your employee performance, it's going to be very difficult for you to know how best to give them a raise. It's from knowing exactly how they have performed from their input in your business that you're going to know the right amount or percentage to be given to them as a raise.

I agree with you that this is correct. Understanding that there are tools that you can implement to measure employees' performance is a good way to run your business. Using those tools will give you a clear view of how to know when to reward an employee and when not to do so.

I think that when an employee performs well, it becomes pretty noticeable. Good performances cannot be overlooked. Having said that, since inflation is increasing so much, I believe that the pay rates should be raised. This is an essential thing.

I agree with you that this is correct. Understanding that there are tools that you can implement to measure employees' performance is a good way to run your business. Using those tools will give you a clear view of how to know when to reward an employee and when not to do so.

As for rewarding a staff for doing well, the job which have been completed will be proof of how resourceful the staff have been for the company. It will make it easier for him to checked out and rewarded. If it's on giving a payment raise, this shouldn't be made very often.

There was a time I was reading one content online where someone was talking how the entire staff had a salary increase without the company evaluating their work individually. I kept asking myself why a company would do something like this because there are definitely some staffs their contribution to the company is not good enough to warrant getting a raise in their pay.

I think that when an employee performs well, it becomes pretty noticeable. Good performances cannot be overlooked. Having said that, since inflation is increasing so much, I believe that the pay rates should be raised. This is an essential thing.

Employees performances are meant to be kept under review for at least 2 to 3 years. If they are consistently improving in their job, they deserve a good raise in what they company pays them. If they don't get a raise after 3 years, they may resign from the job.

As for rewarding a staff for doing well, the job which have been completed will be proof of how resourceful the staff have been for the company. It will make it easier for him to checked out and rewarded. If it's on giving a payment raise, this shouldn't be made very often.

The productivity of your employee is what is going to speak for them whenever there is a consideration for employees to be given a raise. When it is clearly obvious that they have been contributing immensely to the profitability of your business over a long period of time, they deserved to be given a raise.

There was a time I was reading one content online where someone was talking how the entire staff had a salary increase without the company evaluating their work individually. I kept asking myself why a company would do something like this because there are definitely some staffs their contribution to the company is not good enough to warrant getting a raise in their pay.

In many companies they have a rating system. They may increase the salary of employees based on that system. However, we must remember that there should be a criterion related to this. I believe that all employees should get a raise regardless of their performance at certain stage.

In many companies they have a rating system. They may increase the salary of employees based on that system. However, we must remember that there should be a criterion related to this. I believe that all employees should get a raise regardless of their performance at certain stage.

I believe that it is always very important for you to evaluate and rate the performance of your employees in order for you to know exactly those who are supposed to be promoted and even given a raise in their payment. This is because with the level of contribution they are adding to the company, it deserve to be rewarded.

I believe that it is always very important for you to evaluate and rate the performance of your employees in order for you to know exactly those who are supposed to be promoted and even given a raise in their payment. This is because with the level of contribution they are adding to the company, it deserve to be rewarded.

Workers who are doing well at the office will always want to have that reward. They want to be in a position where they are excited that they got a pay increase, which will positively affect the way that they work too. So, it is very important to always understand how the key sides of the whole management process work in terms of promotions, so the boss can use it wherever it is necessary.

Workers who are doing well at the office will always want to have that reward. They want to be in a position where they are excited that they got a pay increase, which will positively affect the way that they work too. So, it is very important to always understand how the key sides of the whole management process work in terms of promotions, so the boss can use it wherever it is necessary.

The employee who is putting every effort when it comes to carrying out his duties in order to make sure that he delivers the utmost best for the company is always looking forward to being promoted and getting increased pay. This is something that the company should also look into as well because nobody likes to work and not being appreciated.

You should give raises after a long period when a person has really commited to the job and worked well and better than the rest once you notice it you can give him a raise because he deserves that.
Some people really like their job or they are just serious people so for them it's not hard to come to such a state when they may get a raise but it depends on the work's place it's not like any job will give you raises some jobs just won't because they work differently.
If I were a manager I would give a raise to people who truly deserve it after they have done a lot.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds