Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How long does it take to monetize your website?

And also I don't really think is going to take a very long time for you to be able to monetize your website ,all you have to do is to try as much as possible to meet the requirement that Google will need when you are thinking of monetizing your website.

Advertisement Placeholder
Most times it depends on how much quality time you invest on the blog. Also, high traffic congestion could trigger faster avenue of monetization.

It usually can take up to 3 years dependent on how fast your site is going. Adsense is really the best way but sometimes it can take quite a while. Dependent on how many returning visitors and how much traffic you have.

A minimum of 3 months if you are working hard posting content on a daily and ensuring that I'm your content and not copyright infringement and also you allow your users to have a good user interface and user experience you can you can get monetized easily

Typically just a few days. Especially if you post your site on social media, Pinterest, or even blog comments will help Google find your site .

This is not always a big deal because it will require you to meet up some of the demands of Google before you are able to monetize it, you can even start making money without Google monetization on your website if people are paying you to advertise their products.

This is not always a big deal because it will require you to meet up some of the demands of Google before you are able to monetize it, you can even start making money without Google monetization on your website if people are paying you to advertise their products.
There are many competitors to Google Adwords and guarantee a good revenue like Propeller Ads or Coin Zilla or A-ads or Mellow Ads.

Before a website becomes monetized, it needs to gave considerable number of traffic. If your content could drive lots of traffic in a short time , then the quicker your site gets monetized.

If you have at least 30 original and high quality articles with more than 1000 words, you can apply for adsense and get approval in few days. You can also get approval for infolinks if you have good quality articles, but the problem is earning. You need high traffic

There are many competitors to Google Adwords and guarantee a good revenue like Propeller Ads or Coin Zilla or A-ads or Mellow Ads.
This will depend on the one a person may be interested to use but the most popular one is the use of Google adsense, I don't have much idea about propeller and coin Zilla, maybe they are new.

You you should start monetizing your website the moment you are having about 1,000 page views on your website. You can apply for Google adsense to be listed on your website in order to earn passive income.

Monetizing one's website is dependent on so many things and not taking these things into consideration would make you to wait longer than you ordinarily should.

I don't recollect what amount of time it required for my blog to begin acquiring. At the point when I made it I was posting a blog about double seven days. Following a month I applied for an Adsense adaptation. I think it was endorsed following a week and from that time my blog was at that point acquiring albeit almost no from the start. That experience was quite a while past and now I think the income sharing of Adsense is low rate that you can acquire more
It takes at least a month before Google and other search engines notice your website. So at the beginning most of your traffic will be hard got. The only method of getting traffic to your website is by leaving a link to it on other websites. The standard approach is visit forums and to leave comments on other blogs. People read your forum posts and click on your signature and visit your website, or they read your comment and click on your link.

In fact, my recommendation is for you to actually assume it'll take six months before you see any meaningful revenue. In other words, it's a long game. Those hucksters selling you ebooks, workshops and coaching programs that can get your site up and generating thousands within a week or two? They're scammers.
The time needed in order to get your site monetized depend on how you work and invites people to join your websites , I believe if you have a lot of people in your site and you are generating traffics, you will be set in three weeks.

If you are a website owner and blogger and you think that you want to monitize your blog to make money from it the first step to do is to have quality content on your blog after that make sure your content are search engine optimized to get more traffic which will later turn into money for you in the long run.

Monetizing your websites mean meeting Google demands , most of the time you don't even need to wait for Google before you start making money once you start getting people to advertise their product on your site.

Monetization does not normally deal with them but instead it is about the amount of traffic that you can be able to get. You need to reach a particular threshold before you will be able to register for Google adsense.

It is not take much time to monetize a website. This monetization depends on how expert you are. The website developers,and bloggers are in charge of monetization.

Monetizing your websites mean meeting Google demands , most of the time you don't even need to wait for Google before you start making money once you start getting people to advertise their product on your site.
I think Google advertisement is even the easiest because you can even start using Google adsense on your website before people can have an opportunity to advertise with your website, you will only need to reach a large number of online readers or subscribers before people might even consider you for advertisement.

I read that things like this could take as much as one year to accomplish and it requires a lot of patience to move and get to that level as you would have to study rigorously to understand what's working.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds