Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How long do you charge your smartphone everyday?

Anachiwo

Reputable member
Credits
My smartphone battery is 4500 mAh and that battery capacity helps it to last longer before it's depleted. I don't play video games with my smartphone often because I know games are very good at running phone batteries down quickly. I do try to charge my phone at least 1-2 hours every day.

I charge my device almost every minute as long as I am making use of it. As a person that likes being online, I feel that having a fully charged device helps in that aspect.

I have a very bad habit of plugging my smartphone charging and using it at the same time. I know it's not good for the phone and even myself too but it's a silly bad habit. Unless, I'm not with my charger, it's only when I won't use it while it's on charge.

I charge my phone less than an hour every morning and that is usually enough to keep it above 25% until the next day. If it does drop below that point I plug it in again, but that is rare.

Overnight, but occasionally during the daytime with remote chargers if the battery percentage is really low.
What you mean by remote chargers is a power bank I suppose? I have 27,000 mAh power bank too.

I find depending on what I am doing on my phone throughout the day will depend on how many times I charge it during the day or at night. For example, if I have spent a chunk of time on say a mobile game or even just flicking through TikTok I will find I have to charge it at least once during the day and then again at night as well. If I am not playing games or using TikTok I find that a full charge overnight will last me the whole day if I don't use it for much at all.

I make use of a fast charger and it takes my phone not more than 2 hours to fully charge 100%.

I might charge my phone twice in a day which won't be more than 4 hours.

I make use of a fast charger and it takes my phone not more than 2 hours to fully charge 100%.

If I'm good with charging my phone like that, I wouldn't have any need for a power bank because the hours I have to charge the phone would be enough to keep it on till when I would charge it again.

Does your phone stop charging automatically once it's 100%? My previous smartphone Gionee does it and I love that feature.
I wouldn't even know if my own smartphone does that because I can't ever remember charging my phone to 100% 😂. I really need a smack on the head.

My phone doesn't have that feature and it is always something that I am not happy about. The fast charge feature helps one to save time as well.

My smartphone battery is 4500 mAh and that battery capacity helps it to last longer before it's depleted. I don't play video games with my smartphone often because I know games are very good at running phone batteries down quickly. I do try to charge my phone at least 1-2 hours every day.
Mine sez 4260mAh[Find X2 pro]
Apparently it's supposed to take approximately 40mins to fully charge from dead.
Usually jam the charger in when the first low power warning pops up—full again in 10-15mins,... typically 3 tmes/day.
😄And it on for a minimum 12+ hrs/day, more often with 5-7 apps running.
It surprisingly decent aye.

*Note: i'm unsure if the local (NZ) power supply - 230/240V @ 50/60Hz bares any influence.

I charge my device almost every minute as long as I am making use of it. As a person that likes being online, I feel that having a fully charged device helps in that aspect.
Hey ah, i have a TriField EMF meter and i must let you know that if you're holding that phone for long periods, you hands will be getting blasted with significant radiation.

[*Right now, the TF2 RF reading on my phone is peaking out at over ±20.000mW/m²/field reading between 0.300-1.200nW/m²]

That's without the charger.

Which adds EF ±900V/m
[230/240V @ 50/60Hz]

Look honestly aye mate, i realize the "qualified" "experts" and such assert that it's totally safe/harmless, etc,... however i implore you reconsider that perhaps they are in error.

😅my sincere opinion to you, is that you would essentially be very slowly cooking your hands–if directly holding it that is.

i have mine propped up in various places and use one of them pen thingies.

😐Could check out how 'SAR' is calculated.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest