Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

how long did it take you to find a legit earning website/program?

tray591

Captain Junkie
Credits
Sometime I feel disapointed for myself when I share some of my online earning site which took me almost years to locate just one legit site,consider the sleepless night I had surfing online to test if a program truely pay or not and amount of data bandwidght spend after discover a site that pays,its sometime painful to share such site for free and I have been doing it for free but someone advice me I stop that action and start selling it as information marketing,will you share those site for free if it where you?

Advertisement Placeholder
I thank a friend for referring me to this forum.i don't waste much time to know about this legit forum.many forums out there are all scams.you hardly find legit one's.

Bizdustry is my first online marking program. I did not have to work hard to find this program. I was referred to this site and when you use a site recommended by someone you know, there are slim chances of getting scammed.

I don't really spend time trying to locate a genuine online program paying sites. It comes to me directly, I mean that my friends are the ones who always introduce these sites to me when once they discover them. I must say I've got kind friends and I'm lucky.

It takes me lots of time and effort to locate a legitimate sites. So, I run to YouTube to get vital information. Also, I depends on forums to get information on the legitimacy of a site.

I have always wanted to earn online. Especially during the covid19 lockdown, I wasted alot of data searching for legit site where I can earn. It all turned out to be waste of time and data. I gave up concentrated more on my offline job. It was few months ago a colleague at my new place of work referred me to this platform and it has been amazing.

I think Beermoney should be my first earning site and it has banned my account. I heard I am not the first. I enjoy working here and I have referred just someone to join the platform.

After searching for a legit money making website for almost 15 years, I finally found Bizdustry. I also found some other money making sites like Trendri and SocialSeos that helped me a lot during my bad times, but I actually need to make more money and i will continue to search for more sites now.

I'm so happy I got to know about Bizdustry site, although I haven't or yet to withdraw but it's a very wonderful site where one is able to earn, learn so many things and also keep your busy

It took me almost one year of searching to actually arrive at settling for legit sites. I understand how it feels to share a site you really looked for freely. I agree with your friend that it is best to sell such ideas to interested people.

It's dependent on the quality of information that you got. If the information is one that is about GPT, PTP sites or some other small side hustle sites, you're allowed to share it for free.
Once it's about systems or information about processes or new ways of doing things that improve existing business, then you might sell it.

On known sites, it is hard to bring referrals and even free money and bonuses are reduced compared to dummy sites, this is because a website with 20,000 users cannot bring for example 0,01 $ daily for free then he has to pay 200 $ daily for free for users, free bonuses can be harder for example for complete 10 tasks per day and get your 0,05 $ free daily bonus or complete 15 surveys and earn your 0,15 $ daily free. By margin calculation site commission can be 0,45 $ for complete 15 surveys and pay you 0,15 $. On dummy sites, they can even offer 0,01 $ for logging in every day because they have only 100 members.

I have spent over ten years if my memory serves me right in searching for an online jobs, I got a few paying sites but never earned a dime from it until I got to Bizdustry.

I will never forget when I received my first pay here, I had mixed emotions, I was both happy and shocked about it.

I'm looking to when I can earn a living completely online.

I think Beermoney should be my first earning site and it has banned my account. I heard I am not the first. I enjoy working here and I have referred just someone to join the platform.
You can never get banned if you did not violet one or two rules that govern the forum,that forum is not like that dear,I work there as well,as for the site that I can share I beleive that some of the links to those paying site are in my blogs they are all legit but you will need to request a permission from me in case you want to visit the blog

It does not take much longer before I could discover how to make money online. I got to know about how to make money online through local newspaper we talk about Personal Finance.

It is one of those things. At times good earning platforms are not so easy to come by as there are so many online earning platforms these days and some are even scam. As for me, it took me some little time of searching before discovering bizdustry though. And ever since then, I don't have anything to regret so far. Rather I am hoping for more good things to come.

It's does not take longer before I discover money making opportunities online. I usually visit money making blogs in my countries and watch different YouTube videos on how to make money online.

Sometime I feel disapointed for myself when I share some of my online earning site which took me almost years to locate just one legit site,consider the sleepless night I had surfing online to test if a program truely pay or not and amount of data bandwidght spend after discover a site that pays,its sometime painful to share such site for free and I have been doing it for free but someone advice me I stop that action and start selling it as information marketing,will you share those site for free if it where you?
Bizdustry is the first platform I have had to earn from.
I didn't do much searching, I was referred to the platform by a relative and so far, the earning experience has been good.

I started looking for ways I can earn money online early this year and at that time I did come across many scam sites or ones that the pay ain't worth the stress until I came across beermoney forum. That was actually the first legit site I worked on online

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds