Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How far is your work from your home?

Matan_z

Loyal member
Credits
My last work was pretty far away but again since I'm from Israel people may laugh at such descriptions, Israel is a small country and the areas are not very far from each other.
it took me like an hour to reach my work's place which was in Tel-Aviv which is a very famous city in Israel. I took a train everyday and it wasn't that bad I think that trains are much more comfortable than buses, you can even sleep there very easily and it doesn't move much.
But what about you? How far is your work's place and how do you reach the destination?

Advertisement Placeholder
My house is not as far from my place of work because I only take one bus from my house to my work place , but my house from my second work place which is my farm is a three hours journey from my house.

The place in which I am working is not even up to 2 km away from where I am staying. There are sometimes in which I might just decide to jog to the office or am I just decide to take a motorcycle.

The place in which I am working is not even up to 2 km away from where I am staying. There are sometimes in which I might just decide to jog to the office or am I just decide to take a motorcycle.
That means you are safe, i mean you wont be spending unecesarry money in transport that might affect your salary at the end of the month because i have seen people spending one fourth of their salary mainly on transport.

I do not have to work several distances before I can be able to reach my workplace because it is not that far and sometimes I even have to climb a bike.

I have not really had to struggle so much in order to reach my workplace as I can be able to find cheaper bike or on some occasions which I am early I can even decide to go on foot.

Not too far. I do work from home for some of my work but when I do travel out to my office job, it is only about 13 minutes away. Sometimes longer if the weather is bad.

My work place is not far from my home , it's just a fifteen minutes drive from home If I get the means of transportation early , but my second business normally takes me around two hours during the weekend.
Not too far. I do work from home for some of my work but when I do travel out to my office job, it is only about 13 minutes away. Sometimes longer if the weather is bad.

So far so good, my working online now is really good and comfortable for me to continue with, no to much wasting of time, energy to move somewhere that you want to earn money. You can do that from home.

My last work was pretty far away but again since I'm from Israel people may laugh at such descriptions, Israel is a small country and the areas are not very far from each other.
it took me like an hour to reach my work's place which was in Tel-Aviv which is a very famous city in Israel. I took a train everyday and it wasn't that bad I think that trains are much more comfortable than buses, you can even sleep there very easily and it doesn't move much.
But what about you? How far is your work's place and how do you reach the destination?
The distance between home and my workplace is actually a long distance. I usually have to make two stops before getting to my workplace. I might end up paying very much if I attempt to use a direct bus route from the house down there.

I don't like work places that are very far because you will be spending a lot of money on transport. In this part of the world transportation fees is very costly and if you are doing a job that is very far from your home, you will be spending a lot of money on monthly basis on transport alone.

It's very good when looking for work you should continue your home you go too far so that you will not spend much transportation, for me my home is not far from where I am working.

Because of the situation of unemployment in my country , people mostly start working anywhere they get an employment even though its far from their house , but they decided to rent an apartment near their place of work.

Because of the situation of unemployment in my country , people mostly start working anywhere they get an employment even though its far from their house , but they decided to rent an apartment near their place of work.
This is the reality we have found ourselves because of the high level of unemployment currently. I know of people who spend more than half of their monthly income on transportation alone and it is quite a sad fact.

My work place is not that far from my home. It's just a matter of two to three kilometres distance. I prefer using the public transportation means to and from my work place for some coins as the fare.

It is not too far it's in my hands, actually I am working online using my phone and computer, that how I want to finicialy become independent and be my own boss.

My work from my home is not that far. It's about 20minutes distance by car. It's just something i really like because i don't like journey long distance to get to work with another long journey again after work

i have heard of tel aviv because i watch a lot of football and most Nigerian players have ply there trade in Israeli league as well. if have been very careful in choosing my job because i do not want excessive transport cost to eat into my take home.

Working from home is really nice, you can earn money just by working from home that's a good idea, if you have a good skills you can earn enough money online.

It is not too close , the payment is just 0.2 cent from my home to where my job is located. I have to pay 0.2 cent every day as the overall transportation fee both on going and coming back.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds